Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,389 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

I Need Some Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Some Advice! (954 Views)

I Want To Marry Her But I Need Some Advice Before Going Ahead / My Woman No Longer Care. Need Some Advice / Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Some Advice! by zezebabyxoxo: 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
Ok
Re: I Need Some Advice! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
Pardon me for derailing...i'm new here, how do i create a topic
Re: I Need Some Advice! by Olami90: 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
Avoid being driven by your emotions.
Time will always reveal people's personality $ intentions to u.

It also seem a part of you is "already" into this guy, if not you won't say asking God to guide you isn't working.
God isn't guru maraji or ifa that will open d board for u to see future instantly.
He is not a rush hour God.
Re: I Need Some Advice! by FreeWorld23: 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
Planning future with a guy u are yet to date?

His love and care aren't enough to date him okay? Cos they can FAKE it plus he is 13 years older than u sad
Re: I Need Some Advice! by 2dice(m): 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
Chaii.. Women don't really know what dey want
Re: I Need Some Advice! by orobs93(m): 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
Jesu christi

Sorry I gat laugh I cud not hold it

Pls d guy sud leave u for us there are so many of his mates out there he sud go for them..
Re: I Need Some Advice! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
orobs93:
Jesu christi

Pls d guy sud leave u for us there are so many of his mates out there he sud go for them..
Looooool
Re: I Need Some Advice! by zezebabyxoxo: 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
Ok
Re: I Need Some Advice! by Emac34: 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
DoraCuzz:
grin
Re: I Need Some Advice! by orobs93(m): 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless3:

Looooool

What is funny?

The man sud go and marry his mate pls
And leave you for young men
Re: I Need Some Advice! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
Give him a chance, life is all about taking risks but you need to listen to how he's planning his future. Don't mind the aage girl.
Re: I Need Some Advice! by Alezy(m): 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
Op if u follow some comment here u might just loose ur future hubby and guess what? in three years time u will join loads of other ladies going to vigils just cos of a life partner.

Who told u age has got what to do with this?? or who told you he can't make it in just a year?? or you think everyone has got same destiny??

Just look inward, listen....what's your spirit saying about him? cos using your normal human brains u will get it wrong but with that inward witness God has put in u, you can't get it wrong.

Good luck
Re: I Need Some Advice! by Spicylate(f): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
If u ask me, I'd say just focus on your books..
Re: I Need Some Advice! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
When the heart and the brain seem to be in conflict.....

Follow the brain!
Re: I Need Some Advice! by firstking01(m): 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
DoraCuzz:
hehehe, sm of u here are just funny grin, anyway, screw up u'd see creat new topic, click on it...and there u go.
Re: I Need Some Advice! by firstking01(m): 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
DoraCuzz:
bt u 've created topics alreadysad
Re: I Need Some Advice! by alexy147(m): 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
The question is,do u love him?
Re: I Need Some Advice! by boxer022(m): 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
My Sister I understand what you are passing through. I like the fact that you prayed to God for guidance on the issue. There are two options that are available, the first one is focus on your education and graduate before worrying your head with such issue as you still have years ahead of you. Second one is to grant him the attention he is asking for and if it leads to you dating him you continue with it. I will like you to be very careful if you decide to pick the second option. Take your time before deciding on what to do.
Re: I Need Some Advice! by Rukkydelta(f): 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
orobs93:
Jesu christi

Wicked!
Re: I Need Some Advice! by mallimillz(m): 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
Why not find a boi ure dan wit 13yrs..women are so confuse!

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Pre-marital SEX / That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed: Seducing The Seductress (18+) / See How People Are Suffering Inside First Bank Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.