Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,934 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) (46659 Views)

UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor / 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) / Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by dgreatrock(m): 10:45am On Jan 26, 2016
Don't mind the poster
EDhims:
Why generalize it "see the risk students take to school in warri" but ur pic shows me just one student
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by tdemo(m): 10:47am On Jan 26, 2016
I did morethan this from okokomaiko to Agric during my secondary school days!!!! it's naija spirit... this no longer risk jare we ar use to it!!!!
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by darlingtonIIV(m): 11:27am On Jan 26, 2016
Rapmoney:
If nor be school, na wia?
i mean, the guy fit tell em people say na school em dey go, then maybe come branch somewhere else. You cant trust children these days, especially teenagers
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by dollyjoy(f): 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
SamOgasco:

Are you also one of us? I mean of the Uhrobo Kingdom.... Cos I know my people, and my people knows me....
cheesycheesy
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by Sylvester70(m): 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
@op u no see as ur car screen break reach u should be asking what if police catch u instead
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by Ibesmithblog: 12:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
Rapmoney:
I saw this today along Effurun-Sapele Road, close to Water Resources Junction. See what students now do just to get to school! I think it is funny but also risky!!! The tricycle rider was being helpful but his 'kindness' could turn to troubles if caught by the police grin grin

Oga you have committed an offence by driven in car with a cracked windscreen.

Keke na small compared to our time!
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by gevans(m): 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
From all indication, the guy looks like Urhobo college student. Though I have not come across any one of them hanging on Keke like this in d city, but I don't want to doubt. I think this act should b condemned. D last administration provided school buses for primary n secondary schools students. My question is where r d buses? and where r d edumarshals that d state government employed to discipline students?
God bless Delta state,
God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by kinging94: 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
DrMeroThaEmperor:
We 'jungle' back of pick up back then, all the way from Uloho Avenue to Kogbodi at 'Olori Kingdom' for Ughelli and we survived it.

Now we don bag degrees.

The Police nor go yarn free the guy.

Lolll grin
DrMeroThaEmperor:
We 'jungle' back of pick up back then, all the way from Uloho Avenue to Kogbodi at 'Olori Kingdom' for Ughelli and we survived it.

Now we don bag degrees.

The Police nor go yarn free the guy.

Lolll..
Ughelli Niggas, na we dey run m...4rm I.C.E 2 post-office.We dey even form bakassi on top pick up dah year...lolll
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
kinging94:
Lolll ;DLolll..
Ughelli Niggas, na we dey run m...4rm I.C.E 2 post-office.We dey even form bakassi on top pick up dah year...lolll
I sight u chairman... I.C.E na which year?
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by gevans(m): 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
tdemo:
I did morethan this from okokomaiko to Agric during my secondary school days!!!! it's naija spirit... this no longer risk jare we ar use to it!!!!

Fallacy bro. It's risky

1 Like

Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by kabassa: 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
Olewu ooooo
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by kabassa: 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
Olewu ooooo angry grin
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by kinging94: 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
DrMeroThaEmperor:
I sight u chairman... I.C.E na which year?
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
kinging94:
. . . Ok... I finished my business with I.C.E in 2oo2... Well done sir.
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by gevans(m): 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
Area I greet. Wetin dey happen for jakpa Junction, people just dey run any how, traders dey rush lock their stores mopol dey there combat ready. I even hear gun shot. Who know d reason make e Yan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Best Uncommon Courses To Study In Nigeria In 2015 / UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation / Jamb Pegs Cut-off Marks At 170: Releases 16,000 Additional Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.