Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Shehu Sani Distributes Radio Sets To Supporters, Wants Buhari Beyond 2019(PHOTO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Distributes Radio Sets To Supporters, Wants Buhari Beyond 2019(PHOTO) (597 Views)

Shehu Sani Distributes Transformers And Solar Panels To Constituents / Shehu Sani Distributes Transistor Radio In Kaduna - Photos / Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani Distributes Radio Sets To Supporters, Wants Buhari Beyond 2019(PHOTO) by midolian(m): 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2016

The senator representing Kaduna Central, Shehu Sani, on Sunday kicked off distribution of 100,000 radio sets to communities in seven local government areas under his zone.

While presenting the radio sets to representatives of communities in the seven LGAs namely: Kaduna North, Kaduna South, Birnin Gwari, Chikun, Giwa, Igabi and Kajuru in Kaduna, Mr. Sani described radio as the major source of enlightenment and access to information especially to the grassroot in the northern part of the country.

He said, “Radio is the major source of information dissemination in the region with or without electricity. So, I am sharing this radio to contribute towards political consciousness within the people of my own senatorial district,” he said.

On his alleged suspension from the All Progressives Congress, APC, Mr. Sani said the national secretariat of the party had advised that all sides cease “all forms of attacks on the pages newspapers and I have instructed all my supporters and followers to abide by this”.

Mr. Sani, who is the chairman, senate committee on foreign and domestic debt, blamed the governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai, and his supporters for the crisis.
“But it is unfortunate that some persons within the circle of the governor have made crisis a source of their own monetary gains,” he said.

“So, as far as I am concerned, we will abide by what the national secretariat advised. It is shameful and disgraceful that individuals within the so-called state level are insulting reputable personalities at the national level.”

Mr. Sani warned of a looming crisis in the Kaduna APC, and said without both sides accepting to remain in peace, the party will continue to face problems.
He called on Nigerians to continue to support and pray for President Muhammadu Buhari.

“The president has two categories of enemies, those who like the president by mere words and those who hate him in their hearts,” he said.

“APC is Buhari and Buhari is APC and we are in APC if Buhari is in APC. Therefore, no amount of blackmail, propaganda against me will discourage me or the people of Kaduna State because our people have become more aware and enlightened about the political developments around them.

“Whoever does not want Buhari to continue beyond 2019 is enemy of Buhari and Nigerians,” he said.
Abdulkareem Akarami, who spoke on behalf of the beneficiaries, thanked the senator and urged other political leaders to emulate him.

“Radio is our live and we thank the senator for the distribution which will help most of us who cannot afford their own because of our economic status,” he said.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/197347-kaduna-senator-shehu-sani-distributes-radio-sets-to-supporters-wants-buhari-beyond-2019.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Lalasticlala
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes Radio Sets To Supporters, Wants Buhari Beyond 2019(PHOTO) by kossyablaze(m): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
Ordinary radio.Chai
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes Radio Sets To Supporters, Wants Buhari Beyond 2019(PHOTO) by midolian(m): 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
kossyablaze:
Ordinary radio.Chai
The shehu sani guy na mumu na...next time, na batteries hin go distribute cheesy
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes Radio Sets To Supporters, Wants Buhari Beyond 2019(PHOTO) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
This is a joke right?
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes Radio Sets To Supporters, Wants Buhari Beyond 2019(PHOTO) by BABAKABIRU301(f): 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
WAHALA DE SMELL SO. AS THIS MAN DON FORGET HIM PEOPLE NO DE SEE TRANSISTOR RADIO?, OYA TRAVELING DON START BE THAT. SW.. SS..SE 100,000. PEOPLE DE COME O.

(1) (Reply)

. / Chadian President, Idriss Debby Emerges New African Union Chairman / Most Supreme Court Cases in America are for the People unlike Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.