Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Why You Should Be Careful In Choosing Your Next Of Kin (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why You Should Be Careful In Choosing Your Next Of Kin (Photos) (44849 Views)

SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful / Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria / As A Husband, Or Wife, Who Will You Make Your Next Of Kin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Be Careful In Choosing Your Next Of Kin (Photos) by missyadorable(f): 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
oluseyiforjesus:
Ur nxt in kin shld be ur wife

Naija men will shoot you dead for this.Lol
Re: Why You Should Be Careful In Choosing Your Next Of Kin (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
Thank you very much for this educative & informative reminder.
though am married but my Mum is my next of kin, cos sure if i pass away before her there will be no issue regarding my assets even though.

NB: even though she spend all what i left behind I didnt pay her half of what she did to me.
Re: Why You Should Be Careful In Choosing Your Next Of Kin (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hmmmm ...now the ex will name her price to the siblings grin Either party can't succeed without the other undecided
Re: Why You Should Be Careful In Choosing Your Next Of Kin (Photos) by alaskido(m): 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
Using your wife as your next of kin is also dangerous if she does not have a child for you. It is better to use your first son if you have one and if you do not have one, use your younger brother. Do you know why? If you use your wife and she did not give you a child, she will marry someone else and enjoy your wealth with the man who did not work for the money.

Again, just chop all your money when you know say you want to die o grin grin grin grin
Re: Why You Should Be Careful In Choosing Your Next Of Kin (Photos) by onunwa21(m): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
My wife is my next of kin.......
Re: Why You Should Be Careful In Choosing Your Next Of Kin (Photos) by hadura29(m): 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
HateU2:
yes ooo

How are you today?
Re: Why You Should Be Careful In Choosing Your Next Of Kin (Photos) by lightdotcom: 7:46am On Jan 28, 2016
Let the bank use its descretion not to allow the use of bf/gf as next of kin if the society think it's a misplacement.
Personally I dont subscribe to the use of bf/gf as next of kin
Re: Why You Should Be Careful In Choosing Your Next Of Kin (Photos) by delishpot: 7:17am On Jan 30, 2016
Ayibaba1:
To some Nigerians who have chosen to be lazy in the search for knowledge, this post will actually deceive them. In today's world and Nigeria, who you use as your next of kin is inconsequential, the reason is very simple, what banks, companies or any organization where the deceased has valuables want is "Power of Attorney". Your next of kin has to do with who to be called in case of an "emergency" and has nothing to do with your property or wealth after your demise.

The children of the deceased are yet to tell us the reason(s) they are not able to access their parent's bank account.

Many men don't do the power of attorney thing. So people call on the next of kin to take over from there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Things To Say No To In Your Marriage / 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out / A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.