Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

President Buhari Due In Kenya To Bolster Ties - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Due In Kenya To Bolster Ties (7963 Views)

President Buhari Laughs So Hard In Kenya With Other Heads Of State / How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) / Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Due In Kenya To Bolster Ties by kossyablaze(m): 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
Olodo man
Re: President Buhari Due In Kenya To Bolster Ties by kenny905(m): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
Y d noise please? This trend has been going for long from the military to the civilian rule, if u tink Nigeria will change in a day ur obviously decieving yourself...the westernern world are trying to pressurize Nigeria to succumb to their demands..but we will stay firm in this hardship and we will rise and soar higher bcux we are Nigerians and to Greatness is our destiny
Re: President Buhari Due In Kenya To Bolster Ties by Caleycash(m): 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Apart from Corruption, I will and Goodluck Jonathan, can you tell me any other word Buhari knows.

The person that gets it right wins $5000
Nothing else comes from him because his a dullard

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Due In Kenya To Bolster Ties by philanthropist1(m): 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
Don't worry 4yrs will soon reach

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Due In Kenya To Bolster Ties by fieldmarshal001(m): 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Apart from Corruption, I will and Goodluck Jonathan, can you tell me any other word Buhari knows.

The person that gets it right wins $5000
sambo Dasuki

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Due In Kenya To Bolster Ties by obazo1: 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
May God keep and protect him.... safe joni
Re: President Buhari Due In Kenya To Bolster Ties by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
chubhiee:
The Kenyans should bundle buhari to Iran so he can go and face justice.
.......We need to FIX your brains!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Due In Kenya To Bolster Ties by mindtricks: 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
Juxtified:
Oga president should sit down and face the worsening economy instead of gallivanting all over the world

No please! Pres Buhari should rather be sure to travel to all countries of the world before the end of his tenure. That is all part of the "change" he is bringing to the table. And let his blind followers keep finding reasons to understand and explain all such trips. That is the reason why he won the election. After all, he may be consulting round the world, all this months how best to govern the country, just like it took several months for ministers to be "found" and named. We still have plenty of time on our hands with Mr President Buhari, no need to rush as time is patiently waiting for us.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Due In Kenya To Bolster Ties by lohresloco: 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
Walahi, this guy plane needs to ..... , I don talk my own.
Re: President Buhari Due In Kenya To Bolster Ties by prettyboi1(m): 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
remember007:
The junketer doing what he does best since 8 months... Pls some1 should advise him to off our traditional clothes if has no agbada again then he can go naked for all I care,.....quote me to talk nonsense and get a hiss
Child of hate.
Re: President Buhari Due In Kenya To Bolster Ties by jamoyakz: 11:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
daisyidaghe:
Ha, again, he for kuku b minister of foreign affairs, mtcheeew,wen we hv bigger problems at hand
bigger problem like what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 More Kaduna Baptist School Students Freed — After 11 Weeks In Captivity / Look Within For Forgers Of INEC Statement’, Labour Tells APC / Nigeria: Oronsaye - Hnd Not Equivalent To University Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.