Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Tinubu Media Office Warns Against Foul Media Reports - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Media Office Warns Against Foul Media Reports (12198 Views)

Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many / Don’t Borrow Above $22 Billion – Debt Management Office Warns Buhari / CCT Trial: Saraki's Media Office Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Media Office Warns Against Foul Media Reports by Mega005(m): 9:12am On Jan 27, 2016
Jagaban

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Media Office Warns Against Foul Media Reports by BE811APP: 9:12am On Jan 27, 2016
abegi
Re: Tinubu Media Office Warns Against Foul Media Reports by JingoOAU(m): 9:13am On Jan 27, 2016
Redoil:
the effect of eating aisha 'g'ollof rice

Your lots would actually wanna die just to behold this same BAT...what a despicable statement like u

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Media Office Warns Against Foul Media Reports by frisky2good(m): 9:20am On Jan 27, 2016
Not when it involves the last regime smiley. The reaction is GUILTY AS CHARGED!

kelvstenz:
Hardly anything i social media ar really true.... Most are speculations

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Media Office Warns Against Foul Media Reports by Reference(m): 9:29am On Jan 27, 2016
Thought they said the PDP was dead, so we presume that is the handiwork of political ghouls and ghost out to torment the living.
Re: Tinubu Media Office Warns Against Foul Media Reports by shamecurls(m): 9:32am On Jan 27, 2016
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

The Grand slayer of GEJ with his PDP cohorts.

Not forgetting the dogged Lion, Ameachi

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Media Office Warns Against Foul Media Reports by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 27, 2016
Am sure APC hierarchy are not happy with buhari...they are just enduring the pain they caused themselves lest Buhari probe their corrupt tenures and shame them publicly like he did to Dasuki, Dokpesi, metuh e.t.c ...But I know they are planning something in darkness...just pray PMB does not catch else you will dance shakiti bobo in kuje...
Re: Tinubu Media Office Warns Against Foul Media Reports by Orlarmeday(m): 9:46am On Jan 27, 2016
Let them continue the false stories, awon oloshi

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Media Office Warns Against Foul Media Reports by spako4(m): 10:09am On Jan 27, 2016
Pull him down syndrome that never worked during the last election will also fail after the election
Re: Tinubu Media Office Warns Against Foul Media Reports by misgab: 10:15am On Jan 27, 2016
jagaban so you are afraid of buhari, 'oti je dodo ole so ododo'. shame.seoooooow
Re: Tinubu Media Office Warns Against Foul Media Reports by femex12: 10:29am On Jan 27, 2016
smiley
Re: Tinubu Media Office Warns Against Foul Media Reports by apolonius(m): 10:30am On Jan 27, 2016
Corruption is vainly fighting back to cheers from drowning charlatans of the sidelines.

Some people see Nigeria from ethnic lenses.Fortunately,they come from the most ignorant but arrogant regions of the country.They can't get their politics right.They can't get their logic right amid evidence just for ethnic jingoism and destructive partisanship.

Jagaban,sue the sick heads and drive them to eternal poverty in damages eventually claimed!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Media Office Warns Against Foul Media Reports by 1wolex85: 10:44am On Jan 27, 2016
modath:

Yinmu , Yinmu & Yinmu again... cheesy

I'm so curious to know what exactly Tinubu blocked for you , that so pierced deep into your soul?smiley

.... but don't hinge it on him being corrupt himself, i won't hold brief for him but 99% of Naija politicians are , ( all we can do is to look for the barely manageable & less rotten ) & anyone in support of PDP's misadventures can't claim that as a point.....

The support for PDP by 99% of you is to keep the gravy train on full steam not on any non existent ideology...

Kindly oblige me with something "real" & "credible" thanks..

Firefire is an election rigger who was schemed out. He is only shouting for his stomach! Read his best friend, Idumuose's comment.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Media Office Warns Against Foul Media Reports by modath(f): 10:58am On Jan 27, 2016
1wolex85:

Firefire is an election rigger who was schemed out. He is only shouting for his stomach! Read his best friend, Idumuose's comment.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Me sef bin dey wonder ooo, cause the hate & beef pass the usual vitriol wey other anti Tinubu factors dey dispense... He approaches every Tinubu thread like he stole his family land & turned it into a refuse dump or something of that nature, the guy gats to chill make e nor go get heart attack....

Firefire, na true? cheesy

Bros wole nor vex ooo but a wan ask my "peeps" for corroboration cos dat time i nor dey frequent here so much, so missed a lot of drama.. wink

Iroh88 , omenka, NgeneUkwenu, musKeeto, seunmsg, abduljabbar4 , thevoice, QuotaSystem , obiagelli , bermex , abeg help torchlight the matter.. cheesy
Re: Tinubu Media Office Warns Against Foul Media Reports by mart2k(m): 11:03am On Jan 27, 2016
CircleOfWilis:
grin
dis ur picture, hehn!
Re: Tinubu Media Office Warns Against Foul Media Reports by anonimi: 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
modath:
Yinmu , Yinmu & Yinmu again... cheesy

I'm so curious to know what exactly Tinubu blocked for you , that so pierced deep into your soul?smiley

.... but don't hinge it on him being corrupt himself, i won't hold brief for him but 99% of Naija politicians are , ( all we can do is to look for the barely manageable & less rotten ) & anyone in support of PDP's misadventures can't claim that as a point.....

The support for PDP by 99% of you is to keep the gravy train on full steam not on any non existent ideology...

Kindly oblige me with something "real" & "credible" thanks..

You are fast becoming the female version of Gbawe- plenty, empty grammar to excite and titilate the zombie followers of the dumb, daft & dull Confused One.
Are YOU speaking of YOUR motivation and that of other social media change agents fed on Aisha's rice aka gravy train
What ideology does your drug lord asiwaju asiwere's party have beyond STEALING our commonwealth like gluttonous delinquents?
What exactly is their ideology
Please define it along with its deliverable benchmarks instead of spewing tantalizing trash. No matter how tantalizing they may be, they are still trash and better left for LAWMA.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1206437_2e8d204456ddaca651c21c258cad334b_jpg2c86cdb1543edff718fbaebc74f4b873

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3089787_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Media Office Warns Against Foul Media Reports by AareOlumidey: 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
though i am not an apologist of BAT.wether u like it or not this man is the marshal general of Nigeria politics. he knows how to get what he wants ..
Re: Tinubu Media Office Warns Against Foul Media Reports by modath(f): 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
anonimi:

]

Firefire, na wah ooo, why did you have to call awon goons mi now? cheesy cheesy cheesy , I don't bite nah... go & meet your former master (the person you rigged for) & ask to be paid for services rendered in the past, so your BP can stabilize, harbouring repressed hate & anger only destroys the vessel..

You deserve the fruits of your labour... Don't be shy.. wink

Ehn ehn, Bros defender, the mai foto adinni, about your tantrums, it is DOA, e nor bother me, i no even pay am any mind at all..

Na una wey dey wait on politicians' tables for crumbs dey tag everybody with same name... cheesy grin ...

Keep scrambling in the dark, you are only pained & your sponsors will be defeated time & time again, yoruba wannabes.... oshisko, iranu, rata ma ra iyo.. smiley

Saw your comment somewhere & laughed cos you were floundering as you couldn't paste Foto..... can't you form independent thoughts without your inane & redundant pictures.....

Abi nor be you be dis?

Cc ... Gbawe, i need to start chopping Long grain oo , for this my osho free work ooo, people cannot be going to villa while charlatans go dey spit for person body here ooo cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Media Office Warns Against Foul Media Reports by chubhiee: 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
The ludo master is getting scared. If the intent of fighting corruption is pure, I see no reason why the cooked books of Lagos state shouldn't be revisited.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Media Office Warns Against Foul Media Reports by Firefire(m): 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
modath:

Firefire, na wah ooo, why did you have to call awon goons mi now? cheesy cheesy cheesy , I don't bite nah... go & meet your former master (the person you rigged for) & ask to be paid for services rendered in the past, so your BP can stabilize, harbouring repressed hate & anger only destroy the vessel..

You deserve the fruits of your labour... Don't be shy.. wink

Let me smile... smiley smiley smiley

Do not be deceived, Firefire is a High Chief in Yoruba Land, I have much more than what Wole said against Tinubu.

Btw: How can 'Ngozi/IPOB' as you labeled me have issues with the Asiwaju awon looters ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Media Office Warns Against Foul Media Reports by modath(f): 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
Firefire:

Do not be deceived, Firefire is a High Chief in Yoruba Land, [b]I have much more than what Wole said against Tinubu.[b]

Btw: How can 'Ngozi/IPOB' as you labeled me have issues with the Asiwaju awon looters ?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oya talk am nah, unless it is "unmentionable" . Which makes you an accomplice..... smiley

You can have issues with anyone, you don't have to be of same tribe, have dead beef for one of my old oga, she is ND...

As for being a high chief, I neither believe nor disbelieve people's online claims, we can only have ideas, one can't be fully certain, so I can also say I am a prophetess.. grin ..but one thing I know for certain is that you have a personal axe to grind... & you still are what I believe you are..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Media Office Warns Against Foul Media Reports by 1wolex85: 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Firefire:

Do not be deceived, Firefire is a High Chief in Yoruba Land, I have much more than what Wole said against Tinubu.

Fact is, you rigged and you are a criminal, that is established, What is yet to be established is who you rigged for. You should be ashamed of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Media Office Warns Against Foul Media Reports by Firefire(m): 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
1wolex85:

Fact is, you rigged and you are a criminal , that is established, What is yet to be established is who you rigged for. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Funny guy! If I be criminal, wetin Tinubu come be ? #Emolutupebe, mori 'emo lode. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Media Office Warns Against Foul Media Reports by 1wolex85: 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
Firefire:

Funny guy! If I be criminal, wetin Tinubu come be ? #Emolutupebe, mori 'emo lode. cheesy

Because you've got no defense, you want to attach me to Tinubu by force. You come on here trying to appear as though you are a good citizen when you have shamelessly rigged elections, keep fooling yourself.
Re: Tinubu Media Office Warns Against Foul Media Reports by QuotaSystem: 10:31am On Jan 28, 2016
modath:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Me sef bin dey wonder ooo, cause the hate & beef pass the usual vitriol wey other anti Tinubu factors dey dispense... He approaches every Tinubu thread like he stole his family land & turned it into a refuse dump or something of that nature, the guy gats to chill make e nor go get heart attack....

Firefire, na true? cheesy

Bros wole nor vex ooo but a wan ask my "peeps" for corroboration cos dat time i nor dey frequent here so much, so missed a lot of drama.. wink

Iroh88 , omenka, NgeneUkwenu, musKeeto, seunmsg, abduljabbar4 , thevoice, QuotaSystem , obiagelli , bermex , abeg help torchlight the matter.. cheesy

Based on his protracted unnaturally intense opposition bereft of substance, e be like say na true grin. The guy hasn't got a chill button regarding Buhari/Tinubu/APC, let's thank the almighty that he survived all the ballot box snatching.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Media Office Warns Against Foul Media Reports by Akious2k2(m): 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
I 4 say nah... Anyway, Noted
Re: Tinubu Media Office Warns Against Foul Media Reports by wealthtrak: 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
gbollybakare:
Tinubu Media Office
Tuesday, 26 January, 2016 4:31
Press Statement-Tinubu Media Office Warns Against Foul Media Repo

In the last 6 weeks, the Tinubu Media Office has monitored the stream of false, distorted media accounts written against Bola Ahmed Tinubu. We have learned that there is a concerted, willful campaign tagged, "Destroy the reputation of Tinubu and his relationship with Buhari." As part of this ugly plot to cultivate the worst of lies against the national leader of the APC, several blogs and online sites recruited to launch this smear campaign have manufactured stories to advance this sinister plan to taint the public mind with gross lies disguised as news reports and interviews.

This campaign, now in full and desperate swing involves a blatant violation of the minimal standards of journalism and social media ethics. Without conscience or any hint of a sense of morality, the lie in the most outlandish fashion by attributing statements to Tinubu which he never made. They concoct interviews that were never given and assert positions that he would never hold or endorse. They go about putting words in his mouth, contending that he was in places that he never was, and reporting falsely his movements and meetings.

They recently have trespassed another boundary of proper behavior by engaging in by cloning letterhead of the Tinubu Media Office and issues their libelous statements under such letterhead. This filth is now being circulated in the social media in a malicious attempt to tie him to the Dasuki money. The writers of these lies willfully seek to mislead, confuse and deceive the public.

Such fallacious headlines such as “Reasons Why I collected N9 million-Tinubu” and “I will not return N9 million –Tinubu”. “I am afraid PDP will stop Buhari in 2009 – Tinubu,” are being paraded. Try as hard as they can, the creators of these false tales and misleading headlines will fail miserably. Their stories cannot stand up to the slightest scrutiny. They are patently false and we condemn in the strongest terms those involved in this anti-Tinubu racket. While these fellows may think themselves cunning, they might have outwitted their very selves. In writing these stories, they have committed clear libel. In abusing the media office letterhead and name, their misrepresentations amount to forgery. They laugh now but walk on thin ice. Soon, that ice will break and they shall have nothing but the weight of their wrongdoing to blame for their predicament that will soon come.

None of these reports don’t check out.
The individuals behind the plot are mostly scared PDP elements made frightened by the Buhari Anti-corruption campaign. They direct these falsehoods at Tinubu in the futile mission of trying to drive a wedge between the president and Tinubu, to disrupt the progress being made against corruption and to destabilize the APC. But their PDP is already something by-gone, buried under the mass of its corruption and wrongdoing. They fight for a cause that has no cause. They are mercenaries of all the ills and defects that the people want excised from our body politic. Thus, we must do the people a public service.

After identifying the bloggers and paid hatchet writers perpetrating these wrongs, the Tinubu Media Office is taken the step to alert the public to beware and be weary of hatchet writers, false prophets and paid bloggers. The Tinubu Media Office has the names and online sites recruited for this campaign and will not hesitate to make them know if they do not desist from their negative mission.
Signed:
Sunday Akin Dare

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2016/01/tinubu-media-office-alerts-on-fake-media-reports/
Throwback.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG / Bukola Saraki: Sexual & Gender-Based Violence; Rising From This Low Point / Falana Writes AGF, Demands Prosecution Of ‘Arrested’ 400 Sponsors Of Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.