Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,028 members, 7,849,155 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

Pregnancy Dating- How To Do It , Where And Cost In Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnancy Dating- How To Do It , Where And Cost In Lagos (723 Views)

My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 / Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) / Lady Announces Her Pregnancy On Facebook And Got This Response From Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnancy Dating- How To Do It , Where And Cost In Lagos by steveyen(m): 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hello house,

Please I need to determine accurately how long my wife has been pregnant. How do I go about it? I guess the pregnancy is at the early stage.

I heard about ultrasound means. Please how accurate is this ? Where can I get this service around Ojodu/ Ikeja axis of Lagos and how much is the cost of performing one.

Any other means of accurately determine the date of the pregnancy?

Cheers.
Re: Pregnancy Dating- How To Do It , Where And Cost In Lagos by Miami11: 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
steveyen:
Hello house,

Please I need to determine accurately how long my wife has been pregnant. How do I go about it? I guess the pregnancy is at the early stage.

I heard about ultrasound means. Please how accurate is this ? Where can I get this service around Ojodu/ Ikeja axis of Lagos and how much is the cost of performing one.

Any other means of accurately determine the date of the pregnancy?

Cheers.
Pregnancy calculater online, just know the first date of her last period

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Dating- How To Do It , Where And Cost In Lagos by Melahou(m): 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
Are you having doubts about the pregnancy?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Dating- How To Do It , Where And Cost In Lagos by Miami11: 10:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
Are you doubting her pregnancy?
Re: Pregnancy Dating- How To Do It , Where And Cost In Lagos by steveyen(m): 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
Melahou:
Are you having doubts about the pregnancy?

No. Just 4 us to do some accurate planning and some other things.
Re: Pregnancy Dating- How To Do It , Where And Cost In Lagos by steveyen(m): 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
Miami11:

No. Just 4 us to do some accurate planning and some other things.
Re: Pregnancy Dating- How To Do It , Where And Cost In Lagos by steveyen(m): 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
Miami11:

No. Just 4 us to do some accurate planning

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day / Moving Out Syndrome: My Honest Admonition / How To Deal With Bullies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.