Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

Moving Out Syndrome: My Honest Admonition - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moving Out Syndrome: My Honest Admonition (723 Views)

Moving Out/marrying A Non-african Man / Marriage And The Happily Ever After Syndrome: An Alternative Perspective / Nigerian Parents And The "You Are Not Sleeping Here Tonight" Syndrome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving Out Syndrome: My Honest Admonition by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 29, 2016
1. It is insensible to move out because your mates have moved out too.

2. It is insensible to move out because you want to enjoy free illicit sex every night.

3. It is insensible to move out because you want freedom to thicken your wayward indulgences.

4. However, move if your life is being frustrated where you are.

5. Please be sure that your movement is for good. Going and coming like the prodigal son is the beginning of your failure in life.

6. You are an embarrassment if you keep coming back to ask for financial assistance to settle house rent or feed yourself after pompously moving out. You may never excel.

7. Sometimes first save enough from your new job, then move out later. It is foolish to plunder all your first earnings on rent when you actually have a comfortable place you could manage for a while.

Note that most successful parents of today actually got married while still in their parents' house. What drives out most young people of today is the crave for freedom to indulge in illegal sexual activities as often as they like. Staying under parental authority checks excesses.

Cc: lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Moving Out Syndrome: My Honest Admonition by Cutehector(m): 12:14am On Mar 29, 2016
Words of wisdom... nice one op!
Re: Moving Out Syndrome: My Honest Admonition by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 29, 2016
Cutehector:
Words of wisdom... nice one op!

Thanks!
Re: Moving Out Syndrome: My Honest Admonition by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 29, 2016
S
Re: Moving Out Syndrome: My Honest Admonition by yetseyi(f): 9:30am On Mar 29, 2016
WiseBully:
1. It is insensible to move out because your mates have moved out too.

2. It is insensible to move out because you want to enjoy free illicit sex every night.

3. It is insensible to move out because you want freedom to thicken your wayward indulgences.

4. However, move if your life is being frustrated where you are.

5. Please be sure that your movement is for good. Going and coming like the prodigal son is the beginning of your failure in life.

6. You are an embarrassment if you keep coming back to ask for financial assistance to settle house rent or feed yourself after pompously moving out. You may never excel.

7. Sometimes first save enough from your new job, then move out later. It is foolish to plunder all your first earnings on rent when you actually have a comfortable place you could manage for a while.

Note that most successful parents of today actually got married while still in their parents' house. What drives out most young people of today is the crave for freedom to indulge in illegal sexual activities as often as they like. Staying under parental authority checks excesses.

Cc: lalasticlala

Nice one. Though I really don't agree with the get married in your parents place part.

You see peeps saying once a guy is 25 and he is still living with his parents he is not a man.

Why not invest (or save) the cash you would have spent on rent for those years and utilities and something that will yield more cash in the long run while you spend just some amount on helping financially in your parents place. It is understandable that you get a place if location is a factor and you just have to get your own place to ease access to work/business.

People have built houses of their own before they got married while still staying with their parents.

I feel one should cut all possible costs while one can. I know people that have been working for years, investing their money and it was when they were ready to marry they moved out.
Re: Moving Out Syndrome: My Honest Admonition by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 29, 2016
yetseyi:

Nice one. Though I really don't agree with the get married in your parents place part.

You see peeps saying once a guy is 25 and he is still living with his parents he is not a man.

Why not invest (or save) the cash you would have spent on rent for those years and utilities and something that will yield more cash in the long run while you spend just some amount on helping financially in your parents place. It is understandable that you get a place if location is a factor and you just have to get your own place to ease access to work/business.

People have built houses of their own before they got married while still staying with their parents.

I feel one should cut all possible costs while one can. I know people that have been working for years, investing their money and it was when they were ready to marry they moved out.

Useful addition. Thanks!
Re: Moving Out Syndrome: My Honest Admonition by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 29, 2016
Which are you at this point in time, the parent or offspring?

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Bullies / Estate Tax In Getting Probate Letter In Lagos Court… Help Explain!!! / Familiarity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.