Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? (6013 Views)

Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. / 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million...See Details / Guys, Get In Here, Is This The Hottest Short Girl You Have Ever Seen? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by winkmart: 1:23am On Jan 27, 2016
Some people are beautiful. Some are extremely beautiful.
But we all are ‪#‎extraordinarily‬ ‪#‎GORGEOUS‬ as we are created in God's Image.

So let us all play a game. In a rating of 1-10.

I want you to rate this lady's beauty.

We rate her 9/10
See more EXCITING PHOTOS on

http://www.wenogetjob.com/2016/01/rate-her-beautyyou-might-be-lucky-to.html

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by winkmart: 1:23am On Jan 27, 2016
she is quite extremely gorgeous.

I personally rate her 10/10

winkmart:
But we all are ‪#‎extraordinarily‬ ‪#‎GORGEOUS‬ as we are created in God's Image.

We rate her 9/10

Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by sinaj(f): 1:26am On Jan 27, 2016
Beautiful? Yes kiss

Most beautiful? No

7 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by Dekatron(m): 1:29am On Jan 27, 2016
This one wey do head like peacock?? Na!!

13 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by Strahovski1(m): 1:31am On Jan 27, 2016
Looks like a boy... turns me off

Looks like a nigga. ..turns me off

And her hair is short.

So No she is not beautiful in anyway

11 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 27, 2016
Put some hair on her head, then maybe I'll give her a 6, then show me a full picture and I just might make it an 8 smiley

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by timilehing(m): 2:30am On Jan 27, 2016
Una no get job indeed

6 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by ucheHapers(m): 2:35am On Jan 27, 2016
Is that a hickey on her neck?...she just did something few hours ago

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by chriskosherbal(m): 2:39am On Jan 27, 2016
Beauty is the eyes of the beholder

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 2:48am On Jan 27, 2016
Facial beauty is one out of a million ways to grade a lady.

I need to see a full body and not albino face.angry

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by KirkoBlack: 2:53am On Jan 27, 2016
I rate her 5. Ma gal is more better looking than her.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by firstking01(m): 5:23am On Jan 27, 2016
Op u neva jam fine girLs ba...

2/10

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by callMeAlpha(m): 5:47am On Jan 27, 2016
@Op if you've been to a University before you won't say DAT.... As a graduate from Uniben,I know how many girls I came across during my 4 years stay that were Extremely gorgeous.. She's nt even close...sowi!..see her padlock head self and kpomo lips,even my babe is prettier

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by menabae(f): 6:03am On Jan 27, 2016
9 \10 she is pretty... But definitely not the most beauriful, How many gurls can go like this and stil look cool and pretty like this not trashy huh..... :-
Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by eddyroyal(m): 6:04am On Jan 27, 2016
callMeAlpha:
@Op if you've been to a University before you won't say DAT.... As a graduate from Uniben,I know how many girls I came across during my 4 years stay that were Extremely gorgeous.. She's nt even close...sowi!..see her padlock head self and kpomo lips,even my babe is prettier
Guy the girl is pretty just say it.By the way, where is the "padlock head" and "kpomo lips"?,you claim your babe is "Prettier", upload her pix let's see. See your face like something wer them dey use separate fight.mtcheeeeew.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by callMeAlpha(m): 6:07am On Jan 27, 2016
eddyroyal:
Guy the girl is pretty just say it.Buy the way, where is the "padlock head" and "kpomo lips"?,you claim your babe is "Prettier", upload her pix let's see. See your face like something wer them dey use separate fight.mtcheeeeew.
hahahaha....bro ain't boasting... She's got d smooth and cute skin nt like she's very pretty....and abt ma face thing u said,I could bet one of my 6 packs that u ain't one quarter as handsome as I am. undecided
Nairalanders can check for themselves.. And BTW..u look like Adams Oshiomole,..re u guys siblings?

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:17am On Jan 27, 2016
I have seen better. So for me its a 4
Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by cruzita(f): 6:17am On Jan 27, 2016
she is gorgeous even on low cut and will look more pretty when she braids or fix her hair.so I rate her 7/10
Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by Nature8(m): 6:31am On Jan 27, 2016
This is what they call natural beauty.. She's beautiful but not the most beautiful cos the most beautiful ones are not yet born.. She reminds me of one Blessing like that I use to know back then in Enugu..
Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by Synzu(m): 6:34am On Jan 27, 2016
OP come to owerri. You'll know that this chic is a learner!

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by Vivly(f): 6:54am On Jan 27, 2016
Sorry she's not fine. She looks igbotic and is she proudly showing off a hickey?

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 27, 2016
3/10
Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 27, 2016
Vivly:
Sorry she's not fine. She looks igbotic and is she proudly showing off a hickey?

she's prettier than you're.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by bladeAnders(m): 7:09am On Jan 27, 2016
make I hear..wat is making her THAT extra beautiful or gorgeous? mtcheew.with her tyre shape of head
Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by ritababe(f): 7:17am On Jan 27, 2016
winkmart:

We rate her 9/10

yes .

for your village only.
Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by demo4ril97(m): 7:34am On Jan 27, 2016
Owh maybe in the sight of OP as for me she looks like my gender.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by eddyroyal(m): 7:35am On Jan 27, 2016
callMeAlpha:
hahahaha....bro ain't boasting... She's got d smooth and cute skin nt like she's very pretty....and abt ma face thing u said,I could bet one of my 6 packs that u ain't one quarter as handsome as I am. undecided
Nairalanders can check for themselves.. And BTW..u look like Adams Oshiomole,..re u guys siblings?
LOL...This guy abeg no do make i laugh.Well Adams Oshiomole is my uncle,lol. he is married to a pretty lady.but you,i can't even say you look like OBJ cos that will be an insult to that HANDSOME man.You are suppose to be in the northeastern part of Nigeria by now, to scare those terrorist away from Nigerian territory with THAT YOUR FACE cos its so scary.And adult can have a terrible nightmare looking at you before going to bed,not to talk of a toddler looking at that thing you call HANDSOME even @ day.
Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by Rasisco(m): 8:08am On Jan 27, 2016
come to calabar nd see pretty gurls. na albino b dis na
Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by winkmart: 8:22am On Jan 27, 2016
ritababe:

yes .

for your village only.

lol....abi
Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by Maxi112: 8:25am On Jan 27, 2016
Vivly:
U ARE A RECIST AND A TRIBLISTIC BIGOT....
PEOPLE LIKE U SHOULD BE IN JAIL...
#FACT

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by IamLEGEND1: 8:25am On Jan 27, 2016
sharrap there my friend....
that thing is a guy.
Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by naijaboiy: 9:06am On Jan 27, 2016
[size=50pt]YAWN! sad[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! / See Sex Robot Making Waves In Ireland / Does Sex Make A Lady Fatter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.