Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos (22356 Views)

Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP / See Burial Poster Of Sergeant Akin Who Was Killed By Policeman In Rivers State(p / 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by megabyte2(f): 8:46am On Jan 27, 2016
It's a lie the police man should explain what really transpired between them

2 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by ministeriallist: 8:47am On Jan 27, 2016
Useless policeman. What's his business with where "Oloshos" are going? Are we paying him to arrest oloshos who refuse to settle or to go after criminals? Lazy, wayward man.
Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 27, 2016
"The complainant (Usang) saw the accused roaming the street at about midnight and decided to confront them.
“When Usang asked them where they were going, the accused could not give a satisfactory answer and he decided to take them to the police station. Paul and Aneka, who did not want to follow the policeman to the station"

Even though I know that story is bogus, but, you intended on arresting them just for roaming the streets?

Nigerian policemen must surely be functioning on a single unit IQ.

2 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by eleko1: 8:49am On Jan 27, 2016
cool This Calabar man police is a disgrace to the uniform sad. Thank God,those Olosho aren't amu roba
Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by ministeriallist: 8:50am On Jan 27, 2016
megabyte2:
It's a lie the police man should explain what really transpired between them
As usual now. Policemen looking for settlement in cash or in kind. Maybe these ones are not oloshos sef.
Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by godinbed(m): 8:52am On Jan 27, 2016
I'm absolutely sure both the judiciary and police know the truth. I wonder why our truth will always be lies. Constable go fvck, him wan alter the terms of the agreement, dem beat am. Wetin judge de find again? BTW, how can 2 olosho's beat up a full grown man, let alone a sergeant? Someone should advise our cops to quit drinking locally made gin!
Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by megabyte2(f): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2016
ministeriallist:

As usual now. Policemen looking for settlement in cash or in kind. Maybe these ones are not oloshos sef.
Maybe he even patronize one of them and he doesn't want to pay

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by Smellymouth: 8:59am On Jan 27, 2016
Oloshos on rampage grin
Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by OnojaSam(m): 9:01am On Jan 27, 2016
Police way no get power sorry o grin
Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by tolustx(m): 9:02am On Jan 27, 2016
utenwuson:
wat ans was d police man expecting them 2 gv him? dt we re oloshos looking for client?

how can two women beat up one military man for God sake? I need to read d police statement. lolz
Police aint military. They are civilians just like u and me. Just to point out what's wrong in ur post.
Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by oodua1stson: 9:15am On Jan 27, 2016
All na lie

The idiot police kpansh dem and e no wan pay ni

They should free them
Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by Princewell2012(m): 9:17am On Jan 27, 2016
Sijo01:
Why are prostitutes violent
Because they are not happy with the job. Even if they re making millions, they wount still be happy.
Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by Endtimesmith(m): 9:18am On Jan 27, 2016
That kain policeman is not supposed to be in NPF,how can 2 Ashawo beat up a POLICEMAN on Patrol?
Buhari,please do the needful,or is these part of our Changi?

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by SegunLagos: 9:24am On Jan 27, 2016
lol. Prostitutes are not ordinary people i tell you.Even more shocking than this is the confessions of what they do to their customer's and men in general that i read recently. http://manly.ng/confidential-confessions-prostitutes/ Anyone that reads it will be careful about sleepign with or hanging around these women.
Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by ministeriallist: 9:28am On Jan 27, 2016
Konji na bastard. See what konji has lead a Policeman in uniform into.
Oga police wan chance them dem no gree.
Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by Princewell2012(m): 9:31am On Jan 27, 2016
gassdon:
I sense lies. Only one police man patrolling in midnight. Hmmmm.

I believed that the Police man slept with one of them and refuse to pay.

If not, where are his police) team members?

This story is untrue. Nigeria Police Method. (lie lie)
You re perfectly correct. I thought as much, how only one police man be patroling in the night Or better still he issue with one of them in the past, now decided to use the late movement as an avenue to punish them.
Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by Sijo01(f): 9:33am On Jan 27, 2016
Princewell2012:

Because they are not happy with the job. Even if they re making millions, they wount still be happy.

Are they being forced to continue with it
Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by emi14: 9:52am On Jan 27, 2016
I need clarification from a lawyer in nairaland or any informed person. 1) Is one police officer in Nigeria permitted by law to arrest one or two persons or group of people. As it stands the officer in question has no witness. He was alone. 2) How did he over power the two ladies to the police station. The whole story sounds comedy. Where I am right now a police officer must be in two or above team to arrest anyone because he must have witness or witnesses. Without reliable witness charges cannot be admissible in court of law.
Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by DaV8King(m): 9:56am On Jan 27, 2016
Abi OC go f**k olosho free and dem no gree? angry grin grin

Get the bleep outta here with your tales by moonlight Officer. Yeye dey smell lipsrsealed undecided
dre11:

Lagos sex workers beat up policeman

http://thenationonlineng.net/lagos-sex-workers-beat-up-policeman/

Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by Princewell2012(m): 10:01am On Jan 27, 2016
Sijo01:

Are they being forced to continue with it

No, but that's what happens when we try to change what God has placed in the right direction.

Hope you get what I mean? However these same thing is applicable to a woman who has become the bread winner of the family.

Such a woman will never be happy, though she may claimed to be happy but in actual sense she is not a happy woman.

The same thing happens to single women, even if they control millions yet something is lacking in their lives.

Unless sush a woman is a widow or a reverence sister, which is a different thing entirely, since it is the lord who comfort them and makes them happy. And they will never be violent.
Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by grandstar(m): 10:06am On Jan 27, 2016
utenwuson:
wat ans was d police man expecting them 2 gv him? dt we re oloshos looking for client?

how can two women beat up one military man for God sake? I need to read d police statement. lolz

Its cumbersome fighting with a machine gun especially if you don't want to use it
Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by Originalsly: 10:28am On Jan 27, 2016
Hmmm.... sargeant alone on duty... at midnight....questioning citizens on their personal business.... and the court turning a blind eye....and we are still wondering why police are above the law.
Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by Sijo01(f): 10:28am On Jan 27, 2016
Princewell2012:

No, but that's what happens when we try to change what God has placed in the right direction.

Hope you get what I mean? However these same thing is applicable to a woman who has become the bread winner of the family.

Such a woman will never be happy, though she may claimed to be happy but in actual sense she is not a happy woman.

The same thing happens to single women, even if they control millions yet something is lacking in their lives.

Unless sush a woman is a widow or a reverence sister, which is a different thing entirely, since it is the lord who comfort them and makes them happy. And they will never be violent.

You gave wrong reasons to buttress your point.

A prostitute can never be compared with a single mother or a bread winner.

Prostitutes made the choice to be what they are and they have power over it. I.e they have the power to stop or continue. But in the case of a single mother and bread winner, they found theirselves in the situations they never planned nor wished for.
Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 27, 2016
Pascal181:
Two prostitutes cannot beat up a sergent! Anyway it is in Lagos nothing is impossible there.

The policman for tell us say the two ladies rapped him.

Nonsense..
Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by Princewell2012(m): 11:48am On Jan 27, 2016
Sijo01:

You gave wrong reasons to buttress your point.

A prostitute can never be compared with a single mother or a bread winner.

Prostitutes made the choice to be what they are and they have power over it. I.e they have the power to stop or continue. But in the case of a single mother and bread winner, they found theirselves in the situations they never planned nor wished for.

I have stated it elier in my post. If you re a single mother due to the lost of your husband, and you decided to stay single, it means your a widow and your case is different.

But if you decided to stay single just because you hate to be with a man,or probably you don't want any man to control you, sorry you can never be happy even if your re controling millions.

So these two sets of people have also made their choices either to prostitude or to stay single intentionally.

Hmmmm on the the case of the bread winner I may agree with you to an extend, why, is either her husband is not cappable to carry the responsibily as a head of the family, therefore making these poor woman to now be incharge of the house doing whatever her man supposed to be doing.

These woman will never be happy nomatter how much she is earning or controling.

The bible never command woman to be the bread winner of the family,so should incase you fall into that situation, it is pathetic.
Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by utenwuson: 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
tolustx:
Police aint military. They are civilians just like u and me. Just to point out what's wrong in ur post.
see ds guy! police a civilian? u need 2b arrested
Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by tolustx(m): 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
utenwuson:
see ds guy! police a civilian? u need 2b arrested
Please seek knowledge and hold on to it.
Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by alaskido(m): 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
It is either the policeman want to cut show free by force or him don already cut show and refused to pay. The policemen think say na danfo when him go dey claim staff. Bloody lair of a prosecuting officer trained by Lair Mohammed. grin grin
Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by utenwuson: 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
tolustx:
Please seek knowledge and hold on to it.
me or u?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amotekun Kills Two Kidnappers In Oyo / Arrested Dollar Fraudsters In Lagos Reveal How They Dupe Their Victims / Man Killed By His Younger Brother In Anambra. Daughter Seeks Justice (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.