Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

The Shame Of A Governor "Okorocha". VOM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Shame Of A Governor "Okorocha". VOM (483 Views)

When Whistle-Blowing Is More Lucrative Than Being A Governor (Hilarious Photos) / Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students / Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Shame Of A Governor "Okorocha". VOM by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 8:31am On Jan 27, 2016
It is a shame when over 3000 persons where sacked by governor Okorocha , when poverty is now walking freely the streets of owerri.. Governor Okorocha embarked on a jamboree in the name of attractive investment into imo state.

Okorocha did not see any better country to go but a poverty stinky Country called VIETNAM. A country that just came out of war and the people are surviving only on aid sent by international NGOs... That is where Okorocha said his going to get investors to come invest in imo. OKOROCHA feels he can fool imo people by making them believe anybody with white skin is rich. Kai, it is an insult, it a shame that my governor, my governor now thinks imo people are stupid... It is a shame that the emperor governor is playing on the intelligent of NDI imo... Okorocha why? Okorocha why?

Okorocha you hired a private jet with imo people's money for this jamboree?

Okorocha u would have quietly gone to hide your loots in Vietnam without bringing us into it, you would have respectfully kept quiet rather than lie to your people.. But why..?

Okorocha where are the Turkish investors that made you spend millions of naira in a shameful trip last year?

Kai I cry for my people...

1 Share

Re: The Shame Of A Governor "Okorocha". VOM by excellencyabia1: 8:36am On Jan 27, 2016
Okorocha! okorocha!! okorocha!!! How many times did I call you.
Re: The Shame Of A Governor "Okorocha". VOM by Naijiant: 8:48am On Jan 27, 2016

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Politicians Squandered N118.2trillion Public Funds / Nwokedi Challenges FG On Devt Of S-east / BREAKING: Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.