Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,252 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment (11005 Views)

Firstbank Current Account Holders Pls Help / CBN Makes SMS Alert Mandatory For All Account Holders / How To Provide Help, Make Withdrawal And Upload Proof Of Payment On MMM Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by legalwealth(m): 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
Sadiq3051:

you mean once I withdraw to the card dem charge the money instantly? or from subsequent withdraws thanks

They will most likely charge it immediately money enters it.
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by eniolaamoda: 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
legalwealth:

Pls i dont want to make you feel disturbed
But presegs i will really love us to talk
Pls can you send me your email or whatsapl number or phone number
I myself will call you personally
Please
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by legalwealth(m): 2:37am On Jun 23, 2016
eniolaamoda:

Pls i dont want to make you feel disturbed
But presegs i will really love us to talk
Pls can you send me your email or whatsapl number or phone number
I myself will call you personally
Please

My whatsapp number is 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by youngcice: 3:09am On Aug 29, 2016
plss abeg nairalanders is it compulsory to scan my id card nd Snd it to payooner I could have applied but this is wat dat is confusing me
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by BolugaiceAB: 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
sign up for Payoneer and request for their ATM card through this link, https://payouts.payoneer.com/partners/or.aspx?pid=D94ywcjGx3uNnLKDZ0PImA%3d%3d&rcid=100107 any other link won't issue you a card, for info contact 08107128935 ( Whatsapp or call), if u need PayPal to send and the receive payments, pm me
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by legalwealth(m): 7:21am On Sep 11, 2017
youngcice:
plss abeg nairalanders is it compulsory to scan my id card nd Snd it to payooner I could have applied but this is wat dat is confusing me

It is not compulsory but soon or later depending on how frequent you use your account, you will be asked to provide it.
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by ehrique: 12:29am On Jan 13, 2019
legalwealth:
Hi everyone and fellow Payoneer account holders!

You must have noticed that the pattern of sending money from one Payoneer account to another Payoneer account has been changed.Back then, it works in such a way that ones card details will be required. With that way, the other party gets the money instantly.

But as we speak, card details are no longer required and this will prompt a mail to sender after which another mail will be sent to the sender to confirm that his/her request has been approved after like 10 minutes. It can be delayed for hours and even up to 2 business working days before it is being approved for the receiver to receive which is a factor of how the money was sent. They will notify you of that when you are about sending the money as you can see in the screenshot below:

Based on my observation, when sending money from your Payoneer account to another person's account, please select the "Other" option amidst others. If you must write anything in the note section, put "Personal" or simple statement that their robot will be able to read. I was sent $250 from another Payoneer account since yesterday and the money is yet to be approved also 24 hours. I later got to understand it is either because of technical issue or a very long note the sender put in Yoruba dialect which will be seen by the robot as jargons. I contacted Payoneer via live chat some minutes ago and I was told to to wait for up to 48 hours as you can see in the screenshot attached once again below:

Please be aware of this and I wish you the very best with your Payoneer's transactions and do not forget to check on Three(3) Important Things That Every Payoneer Card Holder Should Know How Plus How To Sell/Convert Your Payoneer Fund At A Very Good Rate here at https://www.nairaland.com/2877295/here-three-3-important-things

Source: http://ijamsolution.com/all-payoneer-account-holders-must-take-note-of-this-to-avoid-delay-of-payment/

Without much ado, payoneer allows you to open a fully functional US Bank Account free of charge and $25 startup reward that you can withdraw at ease. If you are Interested (which you really need to be) then follow this link to open account with just a valid ID card (National ID card preferably.) Thank me later
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/a_k14SSOYafwLEwokPvDFbdlXgAnitLQhz-zqOzoFTclRbOIvv13X-yoUTscSjaxwRCl4clXVNXe3_O3zp53tQ2
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by legalwealth(m): 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
legalwealth:

It is not compulsory but soon or later depending on how frequent you use your account, you will be asked to provide it.

Thanks for your response! !!
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by TruthTella(m): 9:27am On Feb 08, 2019
legalwealth:

Good day, thanks for the informative thread.
Please during my process of registration for payoneer I was asked to fill in bank account and bank swift code. Can I fill in the details of my Nigerian bank account or find a foreign bank account to use?
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by legalwealth(m): 10:55am On Feb 08, 2019
TruthTella:

Good day, thanks for the informative thread.
Please during my process of registration for payoneer I was asked to fill in bank account and bank swift code. Can I fill in the details of my Nigerian bank account or find a foreign bank account to use?

You are welcome!

You can actually fill anyone of them! !!
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by TruthTella(m): 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
legalwealth:

You are welcome!

You can actually fill anyone of them! !!

OK thank you
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by legalwealth(m): 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
You are welcome! !!
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by legalwealth(m): 9:17am On Mar 21, 2020
cool
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by mori94: 11:40am On Jul 10, 2020
I need help please! I got a payment through payoneer, and it has been on pending and under review for some days now. What do I have to do to get the money?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Forcados Oil Comes Back In Fresh Blow To OPEC Curbs / Coca-Cola Closes The Last Concentrate Factory In Nigeria / CBN Debits Four Banks Over N5.87 Billion Fines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.