Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,455 members, 7,864,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Q&A Social Network Launches In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Q&A Social Network Launches In Nigeria (425 Views)

Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander / I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In Q With Senior Brother’s Wi / All BOOBS Seen On Social Network Are Fake, See Proof (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Q&A Social Network Launches In Nigeria by supernova094(m): 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
An interview with 22yr old www.twaddlehq.comfounder.

-So who’s behind Twaddle?

My name is Richard Juwah and I'm the CEO and founder of Lasgidi Online, the company behind the Twaddle phenomenon. I graduated from Caleb University a year ago after reading Mass Communications. I'm also a professional rock singer-songwriter, a novelist among many other things.

-What exactly is Twaddle?

www.twaddlehq.com is a Q&A social network that allows individuals from opposite sexes ask questions about the opposite sex which would in turn be answered by the opposite sex.. The social network also comes with the ability to allow users friend and follow others, join groups, private message themselves and so on.

-What's the story behind Twaddle? Why did you create it?

Okay this is going to sound a bit funny. I once noticed a girl in my church staring at me for months and as is required of a real guy, I walked up to her and asked her out after a couple of weeks knowing her. To my utter shock she told me she had a boyfriend (which she actually did) and her answer for why she was staring was "no reason". Imagine the confusing that hit me. So since then I've been really pondering what the possible reason for the staring and rejection was. I thought if I could get the real answer to that question, I'd get it from other girls, not guys. And so I created twaddle.

-So you say Twaddle isn't a dating site?

No it isn't. Its easy to pre-conceive that because of the function we perform but it certainly isn't. Its simply provides a means of mitigation between couples,marriages or people looking to get into relationships. It advices you about the do's and don't's according to the sex in question. A dating site would instead will match a person with a potential partner on the site. That's not us.

-Press releases tell us this is your company's third attempt in the internet business. What went wrong in the early beginnings?

Well, L.O.L first launched with a social network for University students and an entertainment blog a year before back when I was still an undergraduate. After a year and half, it was clear to see that those two didn't have what it took to bring in the numbers. The platforms were flawed and so were the contents. We learned through experience that in order to thrive in this web space one needs to have a product that solves a unique problem for a certain real group of people...then such a product after a well thought out marketing strategy will begin to organically sell itself. Its from these mistakes we learned from our first two ventures, redtangulr space and profylr that brought about the framework for www.twaddlehq.com

-For who was Twaddle made for? Who is your target audience?

Well, Unlike most social networks that adopted the Facebook dogma of "13 and above", by reason of its function, Twaddle is open to people of all ages whether they be in elementary school or University or Married. This is because its something everyone can relate to, you know, no matter how old you are because God naturally made us attracted to the opposite sex. Even some of the pupils in elementary school are 'supposedly' in relationships. And as long as that continues being the case, everyone is always going to have questions about behaviours they don't understand about their crush, lover, boyfriends, girlfriends, marriage partners and so on. This is where we step in. But for advertising sake, we like to see our target audience as those from 17-40.

-There are other Q&A social networks
online already. What is Twaddle doing
differently from the others? How does Twaddle plan to distinguish itself from the lot? What's Twaddle bringing to the table that is maybe different or revolutional?

First of all Twaddle doesn't plan to dabble into competition with its foreign competition anytime soon. Our focus for now is the African expansion beginning with Nigeria. As for difference, www.twaddlehq.com as I've explained above isn't just any Q&A social network neither is it general purpose Q&A like quora, yahoo answers,answerology etc. Those are all general purpose Q&A social networks. Twaddle on the other hand is Q&A to the opposite sex by the opposite sex. And I'd say its quite 'revolutional' cos there's never been any medium of Q&A in africa like that and plus,everyone can relate to the experiences in there. While its relatively easier to find answers to probably most of the other question you're looking for even with a google search, its easily with our brand of Q&A,so it definitely stands out.
To join simply go to www.twaddlehq.com

(1) (Reply)

2 Men Have Been Arrested For Having Anal Cex Inside A Jeep (WATCH VIDEO) / Quality Investigations For Cheating Couples / :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.