Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Ice Prince Performs With Maima On Stage At Kogi Guber Inauguration (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Prince Performs With Maima On Stage At Kogi Guber Inauguration (photos) (3703 Views)

Regina Daniels Performs With Akpororo Live On Stage Comedy Show (photo) / Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa / Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ice Prince Performs With Maima On Stage At Kogi Guber Inauguration (photos) by ammanison(m): 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ice prince zamani was spotted today with maima at the Inauguration of kogi state governor.

Re: Ice Prince Performs With Maima On Stage At Kogi Guber Inauguration (photos) by bolaji3071(m): 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
K
Re: Ice Prince Performs With Maima On Stage At Kogi Guber Inauguration (photos) by Utchgirl(f): 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
Luv nwantinti !
Gud 4 dem.
Re: Ice Prince Performs With Maima On Stage At Kogi Guber Inauguration (photos) by Smellymouth: 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
Na dem sabi
Re: Ice Prince Performs With Maima On Stage At Kogi Guber Inauguration (photos) by Saheed9: 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
This guy must be a very strong man
Re: Ice Prince Performs With Maima On Stage At Kogi Guber Inauguration (photos) by Synzu(m): 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
It seems this Maima's pusssy is laced with sugar-filled lubricant cos I don't understand her hold on this guy undecided

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Performs With Maima On Stage At Kogi Guber Inauguration (photos) by doyinisaac(m): 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
Saheed9:
This guy must be a very strong man
Na the babe porridge dey work...grin

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Performs With Maima On Stage At Kogi Guber Inauguration (photos) by chubhiee: 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
Synzu:
It seems this Maima's pusssy is laced with sugar-filled lubricant cos I don't understand her hold on this guy undecided
She's the greatest piece of asss ice Prince have ever had.
Re: Ice Prince Performs With Maima On Stage At Kogi Guber Inauguration (photos) by Synzu(m): 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
chubhiee:
She's the greatest piece of asss ice Prince have ever had.
You're right bro cool
Re: Ice Prince Performs With Maima On Stage At Kogi Guber Inauguration (photos) by DexterSmart: 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
If he is ready to carry her baggage, I wish him the best. Love is all about Sacrifice.

Leave The Love For Ice Prince.

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Performs With Maima On Stage At Kogi Guber Inauguration (photos) by cruzita(f): 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
this thing called love is very strong
Re: Ice Prince Performs With Maima On Stage At Kogi Guber Inauguration (photos) by Mologi(m): 12:38am On Jan 28, 2016
Aye omo yi pada baje noni
Re: Ice Prince Performs With Maima On Stage At Kogi Guber Inauguration (photos) by ril19(m): 1:57am On Jan 28, 2016
if you dey kolo for her kuku marry her naa
Re: Ice Prince Performs With Maima On Stage At Kogi Guber Inauguration (photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:59am On Jan 28, 2016
D babe jazz strong I swear
Re: Ice Prince Performs With Maima On Stage At Kogi Guber Inauguration (photos) by Afrok(m): 7:04am On Jan 28, 2016
Publicity stunt....
Re: Ice Prince Performs With Maima On Stage At Kogi Guber Inauguration (photos) by Syphax(m): 7:07am On Jan 28, 2016
Like if you haven't seen the bitch called Maima in the pics
Re: Ice Prince Performs With Maima On Stage At Kogi Guber Inauguration (photos) by OKorowanta: 7:08am On Jan 28, 2016
Afrok:
Publicity stunt....

To Ice Prince,her CCunt is worth the Stunt.
Re: Ice Prince Performs With Maima On Stage At Kogi Guber Inauguration (photos) by Afrok(m): 7:16am On Jan 28, 2016
OKorowanta:

To Ice Prince,her CCunt is worth the Stunt.
my brother these celebs can do anything to remain in the news, what if everything from day 1 including the saga was staged? shocked
Re: Ice Prince Performs With Maima On Stage At Kogi Guber Inauguration (photos) by 5starmilitant: 7:28am On Jan 28, 2016
doyinisaac:
Na the babe porridge dey work...grin

Forget about any porridge, the iceprince ruly love her and that is why he's holding her even stronger now. The said man that exposed the whole ish is married, but he won spoil the babe own simply becos they run things before. Rubbish!!! Just imagine say the babe na ur sister, one married man con dey blackmail her becos she wants to settle down. Iceprince na man jare
Re: Ice Prince Performs With Maima On Stage At Kogi Guber Inauguration (photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 7:34am On Jan 28, 2016
When bae gives u better head, u can't but stick around no matter what. This Maima girl really serves Icey with the best of her booboo kitty, only Icey can relate to this if you aint Icey then do not judge cos he who wears the shoes tells the experience
Re: Ice Prince Performs With Maima On Stage At Kogi Guber Inauguration (photos) by OKorowanta: 7:40am On Jan 28, 2016
Afrok:
my brother these celebs can do anything to remain in the news, what if everything from day 1 including the saga was staged? shocked

True,Very possible.
Re: Ice Prince Performs With Maima On Stage At Kogi Guber Inauguration (photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 28, 2016
i can see love in ice prince eyes.
Re: Ice Prince Performs With Maima On Stage At Kogi Guber Inauguration (photos) by doyinisaac(m): 9:13am On Jan 28, 2016
5starmilitant:

Forget about any porridge, the iceprince ruly love her and that is why he's holding her even stronger now. The said man that exposed the whole ish is married, but he won spoil the babe own simply becos they run things before. Rubbish!!! Just imagine say the babe na ur sister, one married man con dey blackmail her becos she wants to settle down. Iceprince na man jare
Nigerians and sentiments...so all the babe wey iceprince don date before ane dumped he did truly love them at all abi??do we all know what is happening beyond the social media?do we know what is happening beyond the picture we see??do u know that iceprince have a babymama??i bet you might not know about that....we know what iceprince is doing??there is more to the story than we think,.can't you see everything is acting so Fast??..did you see iceprince tweets after the incident happened??and concerning if the babe na my sister,have you heard the word "karma"?? na me talk say make she dey do olosho before or sugar daddy things??Nigerians and hypocrisy....

(1) (Reply)

Keeping Up With The Kardashians Is OVER After 14 Years On Air, Kim Announces / Angelina Jolie Removes Both Of Her Bréasts So That She Won’t Get Cancer / The 3 Best Female Stars, Who Is The Hottest, Tiwa Savage, Omawunmi And Chidinma,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.