Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) (65644 Views)

EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) / EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) / EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Chukazu: 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
if these are realities then Ihejirika should be in jail.
Chief of army staff owning an entire estate?
from what salary?

the English man says " you are innocent until proven guilty " but the French man says "you guilty until proven innocent" and the later applies to Ihejirika and Co.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by akinszz: 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
Don't worry investigtion is still going on, you will be surprised that he has same structures in Abia.
NoreenUG:
See the massive structures he sited in Abuja when his hometown in Abia (?) would have benefitted in the long if he had built them there.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Where are the court orders that are been used to do all these sealing?

The wailers are hibernating. Court orders will be sent to you soon.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Semper247(m): 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
[quote author=PaulJohn1 post=42374527]I think those whose properties are being sealed and disfigured with EFCC's red markers, should sue EFCC after they might have served their jail terms.

Why behave like barbarians because you're confiscating a thief's property? [/quote
Receive brain, stop thinking with ur feet.
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
dey av bleed nigeria to almost no blood running in her vains again
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by PentiumPro(f): 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
[size=14pt]Jonathan was a very WEAK President that allowed his appointees to stole Nigeria to the point of bankruptcy [/size]

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by blackboy(m): 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
What is the invoice for the painting of EFCC on these seized buildings? I hope its not inflated? I can see the painter painting it. How much will he charge? Those fighting corruption should not be coŕrupt. So far since the creation of EFCC guess its only Nuhu Ribadu that has been clean. Lamordi gone missing? New man , history will tell .
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by arresa: 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
PaulJohn1:
I think those whose properties are being sealed and disfigured with EFCC's red markers, should sue EFCC after they might have served their jail terms.

Why behave like barbarians because you're confiscating a thief's property?

This is the most ridiculous and absurd nonsense ever.... grin

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Chukazu: 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
CharleyCharley:
witch-hunting.
aren't you happy that the " witches are been hunted" atleast for once?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by PentiumPro(f): 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
arresa:

Don't be shocked, the IPOB guys come up with the most ludicrous comments no NL.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
I have always reminded you - To wake me up when they reach ihejirika and oristejafor

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
cktheluckyman:
... angry who's asking this question? undecided
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
Keneking:
lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked

hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, l was expecting this from you, try and give the chimpazee 5 cane soaked in chilly pepper to flog the former Thief of Army staff for looting to build this mansion grin grin grin cool
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
Progressive01:
I must admit the man's got taste!! Damn! Those houses are beautiful. smiley

EFCC just dey para like say those politicians sleep with Magu wife. Shoo!!!

Sai Magu, President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria (2031 - 2039) !!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
cktheluckyman:
go back to sch.......so @ ur age u don't knw d powers of EFCC.....if na beg now u go shine teeth
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Tarzaa(m): 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
olapluto:
I am very very certain that we will have plenty high profile prisoners before this year runs out. Metuh for sure is jail bound. Badeh is jail bound, Dasuki is jailbound, now Ihejirika....

I expect some 'groups' to rise up to defend Ihejirika though.
Who are we to defend him? Is the law not strong enough to fight for him?
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
I was working opposite this house the day effc came in a white bus to snap the house. the house is nothing to write home about. its located at mbora life camp area in Abuja. money is just good and i will never be poor
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Ephemmm: 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
AmazonKindle:
[s]will Buhari Complete his 4yrs term considering him putting Generals in tight corner.I see why they kick him out before in 1984

This is why most people build and buy investment abroad because govt like buhari will mix your investment as govt loot[/s]

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by tunjijones(m): 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
PaulJohn1:
I think those whose properties are being sealed and disfigured with EFCC's red markers, should sue EFCC after they might have served their jail terms.

Why behave like barbarians because you're confiscating a thief's property?

Guy u no get sense at all

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Ephemmm: 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
2rutalk1:
What is this man's offence for Christ's sake? Well, I guess it is because he waged a serious war against Buhari's brothers - Boko boys.

Google is your friend...
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by akinszz: 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
My own be say all d goats wey chop our cocoyam must be jailed.
tiredface:
NIGERIA IS FOR SURE A BANANA REPUBLIC. HOW CAN BUHARI GO ON EMBARRASSING THESE FORMER LEADERS WITHOUT GOING THROUGH THE LEGAL PROCESS? CAN THEY DO THIS TO IBB OR OBASANJO,? NO IS THE ANSWER.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by PaulJohn1: 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
arresa:

grin But no sense in the red thing seriously. undecided
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by PaulJohn1: 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
tunjijones:

Guy u no get sense at all

Na you get?
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by mrmetoo1: 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
I have a question though, what if you're renting or bought one of the property in this estate, are you supposed to stay off too? Seriously it won't be funny to pay one huge rent or buy and then one night EFCC comes knocking on your door telling you to get out because landlord/seller stole money. If that's the case half of the island and 85% of Abuja residents are about to be homeless.
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
CharleyCharley:
witch-hunting.
speaking through the anusundecided
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by martin123: 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
With the way things are going, don't you think PMB is calling for coup? don't play with these Generals oooo. They still have loyal boys in the army.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by toprealman: 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
what if you just paid 5 mil for your annual rent last week in that estate.
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by toprealman: 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
What if you just paid 5 mil for your annual rent last week in that estate?
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by arresa: 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
PentiumPro:

Don't be shocked, the IPOB guys come up with the most ludicrous comments no NL.

Just imagine the looters suing the FG from inside kirikiri because EFCC claimed properties obtained via looting of public funds.....

These iPoDS are mentally warped and corrupt for real..

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by PenSniper: 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
olapluto:
I am very very certain that we will have plenty high profile prisoners before this year runs out. Metuh for sure is jail bound. Badeh is jail bound, Dasuki is jailbound, now Ihejirika....

I expect some 'groups' to rise up to defend Ihejirika though.

You mean brainless and shameless
groups? Yes, they might. They might even threaten to go to war. They send their brains on errand before they do anything.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by gebest: 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
cktheluckyman:
we dont need any fucking court order my friend, jail them all.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by aviazuva: 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
Sai Magu

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions / Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening / El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.