Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,394 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) (65639 Views)

EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) / EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) / EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
olapluto:
I am very very certain that we will have plenty high profile prisoners before this year runs out. Metuh for sure is jail bound. Badeh is jail bound, Dasuki is jailbound, now Ihejirika....

I expect some 'groups' to rise up to defend Ihejirika though.

Please wake up
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by miqos02(m): 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
ok
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
APC APC APC

Change everywhere you go!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
Progressive01:

At times like this, I wish we were to go back to dictatorship for at least two years.

Hehe, so another abacha would save for us abi?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by hiconet: 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
i know that this is where Buhari Anti corruption is going to, Clamp down on Ihejirika.......... for killing our brodas

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
olapluto:
I am very very certain that we will have plenty high profile prisoners before this year runs out. Metuh for sure is jail bound. Badeh is jail bound, Dasuki is jailbound, now Ihejirika....

I expect some 'groups' to rise up to defend Ihejirika though.

Its okay for the govt under the EFCC to seize those properties frm the looters of govt treasures, but the EFCC can not be a judge in its own case, everyone is happy, yes Baba is fighting corruption, but has the court found those people guilty before the EFCC is going about sealing up their properties? The answer is no! Wat if tomorrow, the courts says otherwise wat happens?

I think wat the govt should have done is to come up with a law via the national assembly for a speedie court process for looters, intend of pronouncing people guilty before the court does so via EFCC

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Progressive01(m): 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
EbukaFran:

grin grin grin grin

You are very hilarious

I swear! Those his numerous monkeys always get me rotflmao. cheesycheesy

Dude is never serious about anything. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by ANBAKO: 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
How does a soldier amass such wealth? From his salary?

We keep being economical with the truth

Do good for good to come your way

12 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by AmazonKindle: 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
will Buhari Complete his 4yrs term considering him putting Generals in tight corner.I see why they kick him out before in 1984

This is why most people build and buy investment abroad because govt like buhari will mix your investment as govt loot
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by SmartMugu: 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Where are the court orders that are been used to do all these sealing?
Do we expect EFCC to post them on Nairaland?

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by NoreenUG(f): 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
See the massive structures he sited in Abuja when his hometown in Abia (?) would have benefitted in the long if he had built them there.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
Timbi:
More pics after the cut!

I received 2 hot slaps from one of the security agents for daring to take these pics. My phone was seized and searched but the pics were not found (Narrow escape).

That was same treatment I received when I took pics of one time president of Nig from Otuoke.

But now as we speak, them dey beg me make I come take pikichor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by PentiumPro(f): 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
They should sell those houses and use the proceeds to compensate the civilians that died in Borno and other NE states from BH attacks.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by sauceEEP(m): 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nice house...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Alfred200825(m): 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
Flight of the Eagles

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Boss13: 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
olapluto:

I was surprised too when I saw evidences being admitted so quick. Metuh should be a prisoner before Easter.

Stranger than fiction. I am not against his trial and if found guilty, he should serve his prison term in peace and avoid the ethnic game blame. However, I am just wondering why Metuh's trial is fast-tracked, whilst, Dasuki - the chief culprit is still chilling. How about Dokpesi (AIT Chairman)?

I honestly do not want to speculate because Metuh perpetrated a crime against his country, that makes him less a patriot.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Progressive01(m): 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

Hehe, so another abacha would save for us abi?
Looking for the sense and humour in what you just wrote...

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Ijaya123: 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
I think this is a good time to be a lawyer. Any good criminal lawyer should forward his or her CV to EFCC right away. With the way EFCC is going, they will surely need a few more hands in their legal team.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by 2rutalk1: 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
What is this man's offence for Christ's sake? Well, I guess it is because he waged a serious war against Buhari's brothers - Boko boys.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
Progressive01:
I envy the guy who's job it is to write "EFCC, KEEP OFF" on those pristine walls. I can imagine some sort of wicked smile on his face as he goes about with his paint and his brush ready to do the damn deed.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Decentad2705(m): 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
cktheluckyman:
guy are u a nigerian mtcheeew

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
nwadiuko1:
am not a buhari supporter but that dude (ihejirika) needs some jail term..........dude nearly caused a problem for my able governor with his ill gotten wealth during the last pdp primaries in Abia

funny your governor and ihejirika will both meet in prison real soon!

kikikikikikiikiikikiki!!! grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
NoreenUG:
See the massive structures he sited in Abuja when his hometown in Abia (?) would have benefitted in the long if he had built them there.
you need to see his house in isiukwuato

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Boss13: 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
IVORY2009:

Its okay for the govt under the EFCC to seize those properties frm the looters of govt treasures, but the EFCC can not be a judge in its own case, everyone is happy, yes Baba is fighting corruption, but has the court found those people guilty before the EFCC is going about sealing up their properties? The answer is no! Wat if tomorrow, the courts says otherwise wat happens?

I think wat the govt should have done is to come up with a law via the national assembly for a speedie court process for looters, intend of pronouncing people guilty before the court does so via EFCC

Bros, at this moment, please they should act without even thinking. We need our money back. The President has sent two bills to the national assembly, we hope the bills address the issue of speedy trial and it is quickly passed into law.

We need our money back

11 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
nwaanambra1:

funny your governor and ihejirika will both meet in prison real soon!

kikikikikikiikiikikiki!!! grin grin grin grin grin
that's your opinion......you are entitled to it.........but please face anambra

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
EFCC IS NOW LIKE AMERICAS FBI. NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW. DEM GO ENTER EVEN YOUR BEDROOM OR TOILET AND HANDCUFF U FROM THERE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by modath(f): 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
Keneking:
lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked

Where you dey get all this ya primates sef, grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Flyoruboy(m): 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
Keneking:
lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked

Guy, I give it to you. You always make me laugh with your 'monkey business/memes '. Please keep it up. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
All these bloody civilians like taking pictures. Anyway, sorry for the slap.
Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by fortune1968: 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
cktheluckyman:
jamb question .wailing wailer

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
this is what you get when u leave ur fathers house and go to another mans compound to build/ erect structures, we keep telling them build and invest in the east they refuse.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Ihejirika's Estate In Abuja! (Photos) by modath(f): 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
Sanchez01:
Chai! Imagine the structure!! EFCC's passion of recent is alarming. Like they died all these yearsundecided. I expect some "emotional" folks to surface soonest and cry over how PMB is hunting their people.

Nope, not at all, but the Hero of the evil ones deliberately muzzled the commission cos 90% of the cases & petitions affected his allies, he couldn't have "watched" that happen nah..

Most of these cases have been on the back burner, political will just add small fuel & boom, raging inferno... wink

We go still hear more, dem just dey dust files. cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar And His Wife, Titi In 1972 (Throwback Photo) / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State / Senator Adebayo Osinowo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.