Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

10 Signs You Should Never Let Her Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs You Should Never Let Her Go (2074 Views)

If A Woman Has These 14 Qualities, Never Let Her Go – Science / Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs You Should Never Let Her Go by khalhokage(m): 3:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
When a woman enters your life, and you don't know if she's the right one, try asking yourself these 10 questions.
If you find yourself relating to all of them, then by all means man... never let her go!

1. She's Supportive
She supports your every move thought and idea. This isn't to say she may not disagree at times with your thoughts or ideas, but nonetheless she supports you.

2. She's Beautiful
When her heart and soul are the most beautiful thing you have ever witnessed. The type of beauty that gives you the feeling you have been let in on a little secret and only you are able to witness such beauty.

3. She's Kind and Attentive
If a woman isn't kind at heart, then what meaningful place can she really ave in your life? It almost goes without saying that the love of your life should be someone who looks after you in every sense of the word.

4. She Loves You To The Bottom Of Her Heart
This is without question the most important thing. When a woman loves someone, she loves them with all her heart, dedicating herself entirely to them. If you find a woman who genuinely loves you, then you found the most precious treasure the world can offer you.

5. She Knows How To Compromise
Everyone can be stubborn. Often we're satisfied with the way things are, and aren't especially open to the idea that something needs to change. Of course, finding a woman who's ready to compromise is only half the battle, you have to be ready as well.
A successful relationship is built on compromise, and you have no choice but to accept this if you want it to last.

6. She Makes You Feel That You're In The Right Place
You know you're in love with someone when you feel that you've found your own unique place in the world, as if for the first time in your life.
You're where you should be, and you don't need anything or anyone else. If you see your own soul reflected in her eyes, then you're home, at last.
Why on earth would you leave?.

7. She's Happy To Tell You When You're Wrong
Every man needs a woman who will let him now when he's acting foolishly.When you find that woman who keeps you on the right track and tells you when you're wrong, your life can only get better.

8. She Has Strength Of Character
A woman with strength of character is exactly what every man needs. And one that expresses her feminity in whichever way she chooses is ... well, also ideal.
These two qualities are not contradictory; they can be combined in an ideal way.

9. She's Passionate
She loves to surprise you letting you know she's thinking of you.
She loves to be surprised herself (by you) and a simple gesture gods a long way.

10. She Means Everything To You
She does. You could not imagine a single day worth living without her in it. Every relationship has trials, hardships and arguments, but no matter what, at the end of the day, compromise, love and laughter conquer all.

Thanks for reading, do you agree or do you have anything to add?

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Should Never Let Her Go by dulux07(m): 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
11. She knows how to cook grin
When her cooking is a hit bck to bck, rm vegetable to gbegiri to banga.........

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Should Never Let Her Go by donTbone(m): 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
She cant be all... angry
Re: 10 Signs You Should Never Let Her Go by Michellla(f): 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
12.she could be pretending.
till you wife her.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Should Never Let Her Go by khalhokage(m): 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
dulux07:
11. She knows how to cook grin
When her cooking is a hit bck to bck, rm vegetable to gbegiri to banga.........

Lol, if she no sabi cook you dey help am na, abi? cheesy
Re: 10 Signs You Should Never Let Her Go by khalhokage(m): 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
donTbone:
She cant be all... angry
Yes she can, but she's rare.
Re: 10 Signs You Should Never Let Her Go by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
Marieolae is all that and more. wink
Re: 10 Signs You Should Never Let Her Go by callMeAlpha(m): 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
Wat if she has all these qualities bt ends up Having same "AS" genotype as u? cry cry cry
Re: 10 Signs You Should Never Let Her Go by donTbone(m): 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
khalhokage:

Yes she can, but she's rare.
Just accept... She cant!
Re: 10 Signs You Should Never Let Her Go by khalhokage(m): 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
Michellla:
till you wife her.

If she can successfully pretend to be all that for that long, then she must be an A-list Hollywood actress and in that case I don't mind i'll still hold on to her. cheesy
Re: 10 Signs You Should Never Let Her Go by bfatoba(m): 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
Michellla:
till you wife her.

Then she can be that... marry her

Ps. I found that and more... but as a man i'm not satisfied and still looking for more
Re: 10 Signs You Should Never Let Her Go by khalhokage(m): 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
callMeAlpha:
Wat if she has all these qualities bt ends up Having same "AS" genotype as u? cry cry cry

Then go change genotype sharp sharp, you fit see am buy for Aba. cheesy
Re: 10 Signs You Should Never Let Her Go by xpac01(m): 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
Wife of my dream.
Re: 10 Signs You Should Never Let Her Go by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Huh
Re: 10 Signs You Should Never Let Her Go by callMeAlpha(m): 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
khalhokage:

Then go change genotype sharp sharp, you fit see am buy for Aba. cheesy
I wish I could bro cry
Re: 10 Signs You Should Never Let Her Go by uchdollar111: 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
I am so happy and I am sharing recharge cards. Pls manage this MTN 1500▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Etisalat 1000▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Glo 1000▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Airtel 1000▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Please use a sharp object like broken bottle or knife for easy scratch on your screen. don't bother to thank me What are friends for?.GOD bless ur week!!
Re: 10 Signs You Should Never Let Her Go by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
You missed my main point OP.
Even If she spreads her legs like rumour for me and doesn't pray for me,she's useless!!
Re: 10 Signs You Should Never Let Her Go by khalhokage(m): 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
holyFRED:
You missed the main point OP.
Even If she spreads her legs like rumour for me and doesn't pray for me,she's useless!!

So prayer is the main point?
Re: 10 Signs You Should Never Let Her Go by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
khalhokage:

So prayer is the main point?
My main point.
Re: 10 Signs You Should Never Let Her Go by khalhokage(m): 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
holyFRED:
My main point.
Ok yours, then add it to the list and make yours eleven.
Re: 10 Signs You Should Never Let Her Go by Kentnickole(m): 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
12. She must know how to fvck the man stylishly well!
Re: 10 Signs You Should Never Let Her Go by Chartey(m): 1:28am On Jan 28, 2016
And if she can pronounce Lalasticlala
Re: 10 Signs You Should Never Let Her Go by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 19, 2019
Looks sleek and sleek =)

(1) (Reply)

She Opened Her Legs And Asked Me To Put It / When A Dullard Want To Date The Miss Department / Can You Take Such A Pose With Your Woman? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.