Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,542 members, 7,861,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:41 PM

The Moment You Ask Your Girlfriend What She Wants,and She Says Money. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Moment You Ask Your Girlfriend What She Wants,and She Says Money. (678 Views)

Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / The 3 Magic Words Your Man Wants (and Needs) To Hear From You / When He Says "Money No Be Problem" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment You Ask Your Girlfriend What She Wants,and She Says Money. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
what do you expect her to say?

1 Like

Re: The Moment You Ask Your Girlfriend What She Wants,and She Says Money. by tpiaobsession: 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
Re: The Moment You Ask Your Girlfriend What She Wants,and She Says Money. by Michellla(f): 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
I forgot to laugh.

1 Like

Re: The Moment You Ask Your Girlfriend What She Wants,and She Says Money. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
What do we have up there?

Answer: a replica of sahara desert.

*Storms outta shitty thread*
Re: The Moment You Ask Your Girlfriend What She Wants,and She Says Money. by ronald4lif(m): 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
I taya o. What's more important than money biko? Any man who ask another what they want, be it male or female, and they say money shouldn't pick offence with them. Money is life jare.
Re: The Moment You Ask Your Girlfriend What She Wants,and She Says Money. by Cutehector(m): 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
She wants money?

She Berra go work her ass off for it!

Simple!
Re: The Moment You Ask Your Girlfriend What She Wants,and She Says Money. by Mhizkel(f): 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Funny, but it's a lame excuse of being a leech.
Re: The Moment You Ask Your Girlfriend What She Wants,and She Says Money. by kingsmok(m): 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
Julianne10:
what do you expect her to say?
hahahahahhahahah my sister ask me, you give answer wen him know expect ahhh wetin money go do man and woman for this life
Re: The Moment You Ask Your Girlfriend What She Wants,and She Says Money. by numericalguy(m): 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
OP should speak for herself and her fellow oloshos giving our sweet Nigerian gals bad image.

Nigerian girls are great joor.
Nuf respect to our sweet, beautiful and understanding girls. I'm proud of you.

(1) (Reply)

How Would You React ? / Ladies Please Help! How Do I Approach Her? / Same Brush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.