Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) (60339 Views)

This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night / Slay Queen Caught Bush Meat, Prepares Delicious Pepper Soup (photos) / Can You Eat This Snake Cake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) by tmxme(m): 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
Frostland is a wizard. He loves snakes imagine. Winch man
Re: Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) by Emaimo: 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
dguizman:
Op if u say u did not eat out of it,then u've missed a lot....

I used to eat it wen I was in secondary sch, but after then I don't near it again. I used to enjoy it with palmy
Re: Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) by Emaimo: 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
akpamfet:

So much health benefits....Like what what and what?...ode..!

Research on dat
Re: Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) by AreaFada2: 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
mightyhaze:
Puffader soup wink

Na kpof kpof ader. grin cheesy

That is a boar constrictor, a smaller relative of python.

He should have roasted it before cooking it. That gets the parasites on it destroyed first and gets done/softer when cooked.

It tastes just like monitor lizard.
Re: Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) by Edipee(m): 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
Emaimo:

Bro am from Aks. That's d name my grandma calls me
whao aworo afo ade koko mmi. Welcome

1 Like

Re: Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) by chigoizie7(m): 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
BabaIbo:
Bro, which side are u from in the east?...

Does it matter? Well, I am from idemili north, Anambra state, obosi precisely
Re: Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) by frostland(m): 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
sayyid:

lolz u must b joking
nop am not wen I was still in Edo state 1 came for chicken eggs I don't knw Hw it enter ur room it was so beautiful wit alot of colors
Re: Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) by sirgusto: 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
Emaimo:
I went to visit my guy and I met him eating this. He he killed it in his backyard. How many of you like this meat?

This is a python, telling from the design pattern.
I have eaten it a couple of times as a child, BUT be careful with the bones.
Re: Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) by ikombe: 10:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
mysticgal:
Put a gun to my head, I will not eat this undecided
babe like seriously undecided
Re: Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) by scooby650(m): 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
My friend! Try and eat cat, you will find it delicious more than snakes.
Re: Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) by phensbassey: 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
frostland:
so much love snakes I can't eat dem,just the way i love Dogs I hav vow not to even taste it

I no 1 day e go be my turn
congrats I go hustle get my own...
Re: Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) by azimibraun: 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
Apart from Heaven, anywia else I am. Going and am told I could see a snake on the way; Walahi I will turn back one time. Snake ke?
Re: Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) by phensbassey: 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
. shocked. yea I was imagining DAT...the frostland I know? liking snakes? I didn't see that coming... [quote author=tmxme post=42447399]Frostland is a wizard. He loves snakes imagine. Winch man
Re: Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) by Asiri1991: 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
Blame Aregbe for owing your friend for eight months and January is not certain; if not, your friend. would have prepared chicken pepper soup.
Re: Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) by frostland(m): 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
tmxme:
Frostland is a wizard. He loves snakes imagine. Winch man
am not a wizard o me loving snakes doesn't make me a wizard if u watch documentary abt snakes u will see wat am talking abt
Re: Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) by success10(m): 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha roflwkmd cheesy

Baba, u even know the one wey dey well pass cheesy
ON A SERIOUS NOTE...
ONE CAN FIND SNAKE INSIDE RIVER...
MY BROTHER KILLED ONE SNAKE LIKE THAT BACK THEN IN 1994
Re: Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) by success10(m): 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
Tedassie:
Inside river No go find mami water trouble o,na deir animal be dat
ON A SERIOUS NOTE...
Re: Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) by frostland(m): 11:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
phensbassey:
congrats I go hustle get my own...
hehehe wen I don book space
Re: Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) by frostland(m): 11:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
phensbassey:
. shocked. yea I was imagining DAT...the frostland I know? liking snakes? I didn't see that coming...
phensbassy I thought I told u I would like to have 1 as pet if people like u will not run from me
Re: Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) by frostland(m): 11:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
Tekason:
u b my guy o, we gat alot in common, ah luv nat geo wild, esp. When it is on snakez
d u knw DAT it was at nat geo wild I learned DAT king cobra feeds only on snakes it was so wonderful Hw they can swallow snakes almost there body let JAH is GREAT
Re: Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
End time snake eaters... I fear Una oo
Re: Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) by phensbassey: 11:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
frostland:
hehehe wen I don book space
no worry am very close
Re: Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) by frostland(m): 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
ekefre4:
u scare me
are u not a man a snake can not just bite u if u don't anger it da are innocent and always alert even Jesus Christ told his apostles to be innocent as a dove and couscous as snake
Re: Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) by frostland(m): 11:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
Juliuxxxxx:
who ask yu
who tell u to read am abi Na evri tin small pikin da read?
Re: Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) by Tedassie(m): 11:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
success10:

ON A SERIOUS NOTE...

@bolded...Yes,i'm well aware of that,in short;aquatic habitat greatly favours their streamlined shape for quick locomotion(O my word!....A snake's speed on a water body is incredible! extremely fast).
Greater danger portends to humans and other animals hunting it in the water because of the unstable(flowing)&unpredictable nature of the aquatic environment that aids the snake in meandering away from potential harm.

Pardon me,If i may ask...how easy/difficult was it for ur brother to subdue on water?
Re: Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) by frostland(m): 11:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
stevLegend:

Oboy, if u love dogs, they will notice it & in turn, like u too.. But loving snakes... Hmmmm.
Would they like u?
it depends on d type of snake and wat u want dem for
Re: Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) by frostland(m): 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
kaziblake:
you love snakes?
yea don't u?
Re: Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) by kaziblake(f): 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
frostland:
yea don't u?
God forbids
Re: Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) by success10(m): 11:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
Tedassie:

@bolded...Yes,i'm well aware of that,in short;aquatic habitat greatly favours their streamlined shape for quick locomotion(O my word!....A snake's speed on a water body is incredible! extremely fast).
Greater danger portends to humans and other animals hunting it in the water because of the unstable(flowing)&unpredictable nature of the aquatic environment that aids the snake in meandering away from potential harm.

Pardon me,If i may ask...how easy/difficult was it for ur brother to subdue on water?
IT WAS DURING LOCAL FISHING AND HE FOUND D SNAKE TRYING TO CORNERED D FISHING NET...

SO, HE SMASHED IT WITH CUTLASS.

I GUESSED THE SNAKE WAS TRAILING THE FISHES INSIDE NET
Re: Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) by ERCROSS(m): 12:29am On Jan 30, 2016
mysticgal:
Put a gun to my head, I will not eat this undecided

Bae ,no lie ooo,
Na inside keke Napep u snap dis ur profile pics...?
grin
Re: Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) by liljboy(m): 12:37am On Jan 30, 2016
sayyid:

waaaaaat! U love snakes? I fear dose creatures more dan anyting
i dont only hate them... i fear them as well shocked
Re: Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 30, 2016
Onijekuje!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning / Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) / Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.