Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

See What An Acclaimed General Overseer In My Area, Did ! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What An Acclaimed General Overseer In My Area, Did ! (2013 Views)

What I Saw @ A Local Clinic In My Area(photo) / What I Noticed Among Pre-teens And Teens In My Area / This Happened To A Man In My Area (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What An Acclaimed General Overseer In My Area, Did ! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
There's this man in my area who happens to be the General Overseer of a church. He is from Rivers State who got married to a lovely business woman who is quite richer than him. The man is not working. I suppose this is due to the fact that he's a full time Pastor, and a General overseer at that.

The wife, being a working class, always took responsibility of the basic family needs while this pastor was devoted to his pastoring mission. Something unknown later transpired between them which led to their separation

Barely six months after their separation, this pastor informed the members of his church about his traditional marriage with one of his choir member, which was scheduled in the East. He provided a bus that would convey them to and fro. This caused controversy in the church as a proportion of his members did not attend while a sizable number of them went for his traditional marriage.

This has been a surprise to many of us. Why do people hide under the name of God to commit all sorts of immorality cos I don't think there's any reason whatsoever to justify this action of this general overseer

Now my question is, as a christian, do you think there's any point to just the action of the said man of God ?

If you were his church member, would you attend that kind of second marriage?

1 Like

Re: See What An Acclaimed General Overseer In My Area, Did ! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
Re: See What An Acclaimed General Overseer In My Area, Did ! by TheCongo2: 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
Why are you condemning the second marriage of this man? Is it because you don't believe in divorce OR because it happens so soon after the divorce?

1 Like

Re: See What An Acclaimed General Overseer In My Area, Did ! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
TheCongo2:
Why are you condemning the second marriage of this man? Is it because you don't believe in divorce OR because it happens so soon after the divorce?
As a Pastor, he should lead by example.

You see my mail?

1 Like

Re: See What An Acclaimed General Overseer In My Area, Did ! by TheCongo2: 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
Oyind17:

As a Pastor, he should lead by example.

You see my mail?

Yes, he should read by example. But, what wrong has he done? I still don't get it. Remember that no one knows what transpired but him and his wife? Your judgement is completely based on gossips.
I did reply to your email.
Re: See What An Acclaimed General Overseer In My Area, Did ! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
TheCongo2:

Yes, he should read by example. But, what wrong has he done? I still don't get it. Remember that no one knows what transpired but him and his wife? Your judgement is completely based on gossips.
I did reply to your email.
I'm not judging him. I don't get why he married from the Church immediately he separated from his wife.
I mean the one I sent this afternoon.

1 Like

Re: See What An Acclaimed General Overseer In My Area, Did ! by esosuo: 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
The guy took the bull by the horn ,it wud have been worst to hear say pastor dey blast members ,so he knew wat he needed and made sure he did it d right way ,still I dont support divorce sha

1 Like

Re: See What An Acclaimed General Overseer In My Area, Did ! by TheCongo2: 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Oyind17:

I'm not judging him. I don't get why he married from the Church immediately he separated from his wife.
I mean the one I sent this afternoon.

As far as I know, it is not a sin to remarried right after the divorce.
I did reply and still waiting for your feedback.
Re: See What An Acclaimed General Overseer In My Area, Did ! by Miami11: 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
That is pastors for you, very wicked people
Re: See What An Acclaimed General Overseer In My Area, Did ! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
TheCongo2:

As far as I know, it is not a sin to remarried right after the divorce. I did reply and still waiting for your feedback.
As a preacher it is a sin, what happened to the for better for worse vow

1 Like

Re: See What An Acclaimed General Overseer In My Area, Did ! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
esosuo:
The guy took the bull by the horn ,it wud have been worst to hear say pastor dey blast members ,so he knew wat he needed and made sure he did it d right way ,still I dont support divorce sha
Blasting is sin and remarrying too is sin.

1 Like

Re: See What An Acclaimed General Overseer In My Area, Did ! by TheCongo2: 11:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
Oyind17:

As a preacher it is a sin, what happened to the for better for worse vow

What if it was the wife who decided to give up? I told you everything you know is based on speculation.
Re: See What An Acclaimed General Overseer In My Area, Did ! by esosuo: 11:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
Miami11:
That is pastors for you, very wicked people
Lol watin pastors do u na?
Re: See What An Acclaimed General Overseer In My Area, Did ! by esosuo: 11:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
Oyind17:

Blasting is sin and remarrying too is sin.
But one sin suppose big pass one na undecided hu chop rice and hu. Chop meat cant be thesame punishment na
Re: See What An Acclaimed General Overseer In My Area, Did ! by Pineapp: 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
grin grin

So what would you say to Pastor Chris Oyakhilome who was and is still very much popular than the pastor you talk about.
Pastor Chris has not announced his remarrying yet but I guarantee you that he is having a good nice fu...ck with some fresh pussy grin grin

So be grateful that The G.O had the sense of decency to even bring a bus that conveyed rice hungry members to the venue of the second buying of pussy angry grin grin tongue

5 Likes

Re: See What An Acclaimed General Overseer In My Area, Did ! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
TheCongo2:

What if it was the wife who decided to give up? I told you everything you know is based on speculation.
Not mere speculation, he is a well known Pastor and why people are complaining is cos he remarried.
Re: See What An Acclaimed General Overseer In My Area, Did ! by TheCongo2: 11:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Oyind17:

Not mere speculation, he is a known Pastor and why people are complaining is cos remarried.

That is why I will never give up on you wink
Re: See What An Acclaimed General Overseer In My Area, Did ! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
esosuo:

But one sin suppose big pass one na undecided hu chop rice and hu. Chop meat cant be thesame punishment na
You eeh, in the sight of God no sin is small, all sins are equal
Re: See What An Acclaimed General Overseer In My Area, Did ! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
TheCongo2:

That is why I will never give up on you wink
Awwwwwww...as second wife
Re: See What An Acclaimed General Overseer In My Area, Did ! by esosuo: 11:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
Pastors and choirs sha ,dis set of people and corner marking just too much ,mi just. Imagining the lines the pastor go give the babe ,must be that the lord told me thing for naija film oh.
Re: See What An Acclaimed General Overseer In My Area, Did ! by TheCongo2: 11:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
Oyind17:

Awwwwwww...as second wife

lol ... funny girl
Re: See What An Acclaimed General Overseer In My Area, Did ! by kaziblake(f): 6:16am On Jan 28, 2016
I'm not suprised...pastors now commit the worst sin's in nigeria.
Re: See What An Acclaimed General Overseer In My Area, Did ! by kwaso2(m): 10:54am On Mar 01, 2017
@Op, I think u should talk less of our pastors. If it's not hitting u directly, ignore the matter. If God have a problem with his actions, he, God knows what to do. This is so that u don't end up fighting the very church u think u love and protect. Every pastor is like every other person. They are not immuned from daily living.

(1) (Reply)

(photo) Oni Of Ife New Queen, Friends Exposed Are Dirty Runz Via An Open Letter / Advice Needed: I Cant Lose The Love Of My Life / The True Qualities For Which To Chose A Spouse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.