Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Updated From Former Governor To Present (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Updated From Former Governor To Present (picture) (1286 Views)

Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Edited To "Former Governor" / Why Rivers Should Return Nyesome Wike In The Governorship Rerun / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Updated From Former Governor To Present (picture) by blackbee: 5:32am On Jan 28, 2016
When Wike lost in the Appeal court, Wikipedia.com quickly updated Wike's profile as a former governor... As soon as he won in the Supreme Court, they reinstated him as the present Governor.. God bless Nyesome Wike, Fayose, GEJ and the Wailer's Association of Nigeria.... Amaechi and Dakuku in serious midnight call.. No sleep for the Enemy... Gaskiya.

1 Like

Re: Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Updated From Former Governor To Present (picture) by SQLmastar(m): 5:34am On Jan 28, 2016
angry

Dnt worry, they would soon update it again.
I see Dakuka going to the international court.

Thug Wike must be ousted from power at all cost !!.
Re: Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Updated From Former Governor To Present (picture) by Olofintoto(m): 5:48am On Jan 28, 2016
SQLmastar:
who cares?

1 Like

Re: Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Updated From Former Governor To Present (picture) by blackbee: 5:50am On Jan 28, 2016
No one cares about Crying Dakuku.
Re: Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Updated From Former Governor To Present (picture) by Chazzyboy: 5:51am On Jan 28, 2016
Level don change again
Re: Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Updated From Former Governor To Present (picture) by SQLmastar(m): 6:04am On Jan 28, 2016
Olofintoto:
who cares?
You need a list ? Ok
1. Amaechi da Lion
2. Bubu da traveller
3. Tinuba da jagabin
4. Nasiru da hell rufai
5. Yomi Osibade
6. Senu osewa
7. Sanusi Libido Lamido sanusi
8. Lie detector Mohammed
9. Rochas kokorocha
10. ME … undecided
Re: Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Updated From Former Governor To Present (picture) by xpac01(m): 6:16am On Jan 28, 2016
So shall our enemies be forced to update our status in Jesus name...

2 Likes

Re: Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Updated From Former Governor To Present (picture) by blackbee: 6:53am On Jan 28, 2016
Amen ooo
Re: Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Updated From Former Governor To Present (picture) by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:59am On Jan 28, 2016
This kinda fraudulent verdict is very unhealthy for our democracy. Our judiciary is run by incompetent judges. May God save our corrupt judiciary.
Re: Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Updated From Former Governor To Present (picture) by JustOzito(f): 7:07am On Jan 28, 2016
my enemies will update and upgrade me just as in d case of Haman and Mordecai

2 Likes

Re: Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Updated From Former Governor To Present (picture) by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 28, 2016
Something is wrong with our judiciary. Agreed, wike is popular, agreed that should there be a rerun in Rivers state 100 times, wike will win, agreed also that Rivers state and probably the entire south south except edo state is pro PDP. BUT BUT the Supreme court erred. Even the blind can see that election was MASSIVELY rigged in Rivers. International observers are witnesses. More than 20 people list their lives, number of voters was more than the number accredited, even PDP supporters in Rivers agree that there was massive rigging yet the Supreme Court declared Wike as governor... something is seriously wrong
Re: Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Updated From Former Governor To Present (picture) by 5starmilitant: 7:56am On Jan 28, 2016
SQLmastar:
angry

Dnt worry, they would soon update it again.

Thug Wike must be ousted from power at all cost !!.

If he likes let him go to coven, Heaven's judgement is final. Just last week so many PDP chieftains in the state decamped to apc, laughing and making mockery of him. can't you see God is on his side

1 Like

Re: Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Updated From Former Governor To Present (picture) by arbitter: 8:09am On Jan 28, 2016
When will you people learn that any ldiot can edit Wikipedia ?

Honestly the amount of times i see stupid threads like this is so annoying.

Even more annoying is how you people actually can't even follow the set format for making proper edits, i remember vividly how some ldiots kept vandalizing Buharis page some months ago. One of them was some Tanzanian who kept acting as if he owns the page
Re: Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Updated From Former Governor To Present (picture) by aj1802001: 8:44am On Jan 28, 2016
[quote author=tobimillar post=42393225] Something is wrong with our judiciary. Agreed, wike is popular, agreed that should there be a rerun in Rivers state 100 times, wike will win, agreed also that Rivers state and probably the entire south south except edo state is pro PDP. BUT BUT the Supreme court erred. Even the blind can see that election was MASSIVELY rigged in Rivers. International observers are witnesses. More than 20 people list their lives, number of voters was more than the number accredited, even PDP supporters in Rivers agree that there was massive rigging yet the Supreme Court declared Wike as governor... something is seriously wrong
E Pain AM!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Another Epic Reply From Ben Murray-bruce / (pics) 5,000 Cows, Armed Herdsmen Occupying Agatu Communities — CP / Fulani Herdsmen Confess To Membership Of Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.