Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Cook For Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Cook For Her Husband (718 Views)

Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos / If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Cook For Her Husband by whysquaree(m): 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
I don't know what's really wrong with some guys who said its a must for their wives to cook for them.
And for the ladies I don't know why they won't cook for their husbands.
So is it really compulsory for a wife to cook for her husband?
Let's hear your opinion....
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Cook For Her Husband by Zambux(f): 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
Op. What are u even saying.
Ur statement is contradictory, and pls if I don't cook for my husband who will..

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Cook For Her Husband by megaik: 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
Is it compulsory for a husband to have s3x with his wife? That's how f00li5sh your question sounds.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Cook For Her Husband by bladeAnders(m): 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
its only if she is not interested in the marriage

2 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Cook For Her Husband by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Cook For Her Husband by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
It's not compulsory for the wife to cook... that's if she doesn't mind the husband getting a side chick to do so.

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Cook For Her Husband by falconey(m): 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
It's not compulsory for the wife to cook... that's if she doesn't mind the husband getting a side chick to do so.

that's my girl
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Cook For Her Husband by dynicks(m): 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
...metcheeeww. what a useless question.
folks.

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Cook For Her Husband by Yuneehk(f): 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lekwa ajuju. If a man doesn't eat his wife's food, then he's getting it else where.

Future hubby should get ready to fatten up 'cause I'll spoil him well with good home cooked meals grin
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Cook For Her Husband by ayooladee(f): 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
Zambux:
Op. What are u even saying.
Ur statement is contradictory, and pls if I don't cook for my husband who will..

(1) (Reply)

A Mount Zion Church Pastor's Son Ends Up On The Streets... / Is Sex Really A Food. ??? Find Out From Good Housewife. / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Fast Becoming A Global Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.