Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan (6421 Views)

My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari / Economy Would’ve Been Worse But For Buhari – Lai Mohammed / Buhari Receives Officials Of NUPENG And PENGASSAN At State House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by princemillla(m): 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
This man should av just keep quiet I swear.

So Nigeria is among the best country with good economy?

Someone need to school this man where Nigeria is today,as a result of his dunce ruling accomanpined by puff puff cheek

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by Mustay(m): 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
While the source of the info is questionable, anyone that beats #AbachaLoot may make Nigeria collapse. Year after year since 1998, na so so recovery we dey collect.
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
criminalmindz:
ap zombies wont like this news , they are yet to recover from wikes knockout victory

its unbelievable how you people can easily believe what jonathan says...

isnt the nigerian economie down??...

is he trying to tell us,fee dee fee didnt steal that much??...

if someone only steal 1kobo,isnt he still a thief??...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by calculator123(m): 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
Gej u have wrecked our economy,you and ur cohorts esp madueke,ur cluelessness and stupidness might have been underestimated#CLUELESS.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by cocoduck: 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
tsdarkside:

its unbelievable how you people can easily believe what jonathan says...

isnt the nigerian economie down??...

is he trying to tell us,fee dee fee didnt steal that much??...

if someone only steal 1kobo,isnt he still a thief??...
who brought ur disgusting econom down? Jonathan or the dullardo
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by drss(m): 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
GenBuhari:
GEJ is so clueless!

He does not even know Nigeria's economy has collapsed.
now u agree d zoo economy collapse under buari dullard.
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by drss(m): 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
see dem children of anger just dey display dem mumuness without shame. una tink say $20 abi na $50 billion na N1000 way go just miss even america go know.
whether una like am or not GEJ will continue to soar high before d international community.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
StOla:
What did Nigeria do wrong in the education sector to have produced an educated dunce like Jonathan?

Was the education of the 1970s and 1980s that poor?

Is Nigeria not collapsing already?

Why is this Jonathan dude such an unrepentant enemy of the Nigerian state?

When Pastor Tunde Bakare proclaimed then very early in the Jonathan regime, that Jonathan's destiny was to bankrupt and balkanize Nigeria, I thought he was just being a lousy prophet.

Nigeria on the brink, everyone including Cramjones knows this except Jonathan.

dont mind the oloshi-in-chief...he thinks because the western-world is honoring him with all typ of rubbish honors,he thinks he can talk to nigerians as he likes....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
cocoduck:
who brought ur disgusting econom down? Jonathan or the dullardo

you are a oloshi too...like your oloshi-in-chief,jonathan....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by AJaylee(m): 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
So according to dis man, Nigeria hav not collapse, dis guys plan for d country is not easy o, well I thank God sha.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by phemmie06(m): 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
Thank God you know, Mr Stealing is not corruption. You know they steal how much was stolen and how do we have them back

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
Always clueless.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by Yeske2(m): 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
Lakeside247:
Wow! GEJ don't seize to amaze. Even with all these confession and returning of loots, this man is still living in denial. I blame OBJ for all this mess.

He would have allow this man to continue in his state which was all he ever hoped and prepared for.

In other words, I hope they start spending all the recovered loots on developmental projects now. Keeping it in the treasury will do us no good as another prodigal son will soon come and waste it again.
I equally blame OBJ for foisting that clueless drunk as president on us, we are still on Dasukigate and he's still denying even after the confessions from those involved, tell me what happens when the books of NNPC, NPA etc are opened? That guy is the worst mistake even an LGA should have as chairman.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by tpiaobsession: 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
the question is where is all this money going which they say Nigeria has.
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by tpiaobsession: 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
akoraye:
Make him no worry na!

true that.
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by Ifeanyismigel(m): 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
PDP Governors Sack Secondus

http://owelliamaka..com.ng/
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by mrmetoo1: 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
So this one we're facing now is not collapse? Wonderful. This guy from time has been disengaged from reality, apparently he still is. This is the reason my guy went on Amanpour and said everyone was happy because there's abundant power, that no generators again. Same person that said the number of private jets showed Nigeria wasn't a poor country and that if you give a Nigerian a certain amount he won't take it.

Soldiers went to war without weapons during his administration and this guy is still waiting for collapse.. smh

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by Eshinwaju: 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
This mans sanity needs to be checked....complete simpleton... angry....instead of being outraged at the level of kleptomania under his administration....he is still making stewpeed excuses

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by nikkiking(m): 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
I don't want to believe what i just read shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by kolaaderin: 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
StOla:

Can a dunce be educated?

Jonathan acquiring intelligence is equivalent to training a donkey how to fly.

WICKED BUT
that is very correct !!!!!!! that is very correct !!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by calculator123(m): 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
kolaaderin:

WICKED BUT
that is very correct !!!!!!! that is very correct !!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
This just has to show that being educated doesn't mean you have COMMON SENSE,if with his P.hd,he can't sense the deplorable state of our economy,then he just wasted his parents school fees

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by chucs: 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
You can't buy class. Mohammadu Buhari is a class act...I don't know the trash this one is saying.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by calculator123(m): 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
nikkiking:
I don't want to believe what i just read shocked
you better do Dr clueless has spoken.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by calculator123(m): 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
mrmetoo1:
So this one we're facing now is not collapse? Wonderful. This guy from time has been disengaged from reality, apparently he still is. This is the reason my guy went on Amanpour and said everyone was happy because there's abundant power, that no generators again. Same person that said the number of private jets showed Nigeria wasn't a poor country and that if you give a Nigerian a certain amount he won't take it.

Soldiers went to war without weapons during his administration and this guy is still waiting for collapse.. smh
in summary,he is Dr SIMPLETON.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by tpiaobsession: 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
Is gej back in Nigeria btw or is he returning to Atlanta.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by kayfra: 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
BlackBaron:
It's not rocket science.

Money from oil revenues were under declared or stolen at the point of source by those in charge. Basically, they were stopped before being fed into the system. Hence why it's still baffling to him at the type of stealing going on under his nose because he knew very little as President.
Proof of oil lifted as was spotted in even the limited PWC audit (for example) were not commensurate with funds repatriated to the Government, yet still doesn't understand.

About the supposed $2 billion, no one worth a brain believes it got lifted just like that, but by goodness! The hardware bought were never close to reaching that number. Bottom line is some of the security funds got diverted to unintended purposes.

'Does he understand all this?'
God bless you for getting it.
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by kolaaderin: 8:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
calculator123:
This just has to show that being educated doesn't mean you have COMMON SENSE,if with his P.hd,he can't sense the deplorable state of our economy,then he just wasted his parents school fees

do u mean HERO FORTUNATO, His PHD is definitely questionable and a serious disgrace to academics world wide. He was just an attendance seeker in his University days and bribed his way through with a degree.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by benval40(m): 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
I'm nt suprised at all. Wat do u xpect 4rm a president wit no WAEC Result, u cnt compare buhari wit Goodluck (PHD). Buhari is a total dullard who knows notin abt d economy of diz nation.
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
Yeske2:
I equally blame OBJ for foisting that clueless drunk as president on us, we are still on Dasukigate and he's still denying even after the confessions from those involved, tell me what happens when the books of NNPC, NPA etc are opened? That guy is the worst mistake even an LGA should have as chairman.

guy,,,we have to be very careful,who we appoint to lead us...

i mean,how the hell could someone like jonathan become president??

we were realy sleeping....

we have to be very careful in the future,.....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by calculator123(m): 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
kolaaderin:

do u mean HERO FORTUNATO, His PHD is definitely questionable and a serious disgrace to academics world wide. He was just an attendance seeker in his University days and bribed his way through with a degree.
a big disgrace in caps.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by calculator123(m): 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
tsdarkside:

guy,,,we have to be very careful,who we appoint to lead us...

i mean,how the hell could someone like jonathan become president??

we were realy sleeping....

we have to be very czareful in the future,.....
.That what happens when we believe the bullshit story of i have no shoe.not he has not only shoes but also the Dr clueless title.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by calculator123(m): 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
benval40:
I'm nt suprised at all. Wat do u xpect 4rm a president wit no WAEC Result, u cnt compare buhari wit Goodluck (PHD). Buhari is a total dullard who knows notin abt d economy of diz nation.
You are CONFUSED.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Presidency Moves To Cut Tinubu To Size (PICTURE) / Yoruba Must Speak Up And Denounce The Military Siege In SE / Osinbajo Scores APC High In Infrastructure, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.