Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan (6449 Views)

My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari / Economy Would’ve Been Worse But For Buhari – Lai Mohammed / Buhari Receives Officials Of NUPENG And PENGASSAN At State House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
kolaaderin:

do u mean HERO FORTUNATO, His PHD is definitely questionable and a serious disgrace to academics world wide. He was just an attendance seeker in his University days and bribed his way through with a degree.

this guy can not be a doctor...

i never believed he aquired his phd through hard-work..if he even has one...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by 99100(m): 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
StOla:
What did Nigeria do wrong in the education sector to have produced an educated dunce like Jonathan?

Was the education of the 1970s and 1980s that poor?

Is Nigeria not collapsing already?

Why is this Jonathan dude such an unrepentant enemy of the Nigerian state?

When Pastor Tunde Bakare proclaimed then very early in the Jonathan regime, that Jonathan's destiny was to bankrupt and balkanize Nigeria, I thought he was just being a lousy prophet.

Nigeria on the brink, everyone including Cramjones knows this except Jonathan.
Talk is cheap. So keep it up.

In other news ,S' court okays Wike's election.
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
calculator123:
.That what happens when we believe the bullshit story of i have no shoe.not he has not only shoes but also the Dr clueless title.

that a lot of us fell for it,is disturbing....

nobody enter politics without money.......no one!!!.....

you can not enter politics,if you are poor.....IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!...
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by Super1Star: 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
Whoever gave this Drunken Master of Otuoke his fake PhD should be ashamed of himself.

His statement says it all.

The worst president Nigeria ever had.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by calculator123(m): 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
tsdarkside:

that a lot of us fell for it,is disturbing....

nobody enter politics without money.......no one!!!.....

you can not enter politics,if you are poor.....IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!...
How can a deputy gov and a then gov have no shoes,he indeed fooled us all
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
calculator123:
How can a deputy gov and a then gov have no shoes,he indeed fooled us all

i mean come on...

example is the biafrauudians.....ojukwu was one of the riches in africa at the time......

poor man can not enter politics....forget it....
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by SonOfEl(m): 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
HAH:
This man should just shut up, he has not been arrested so far because of the respect as an ex president, if he is given the Dasuki or Metuh treatment that is how he will start singing like a canary

Respect your self and keep your mouth shut.

E dey pain you? Your 10th generation before and after you can never measure up to him....am stilling watching Buhari your lord and master...

Keep dying as the world celebrates GEJ...I bet your Buhari is not intelligent enough to attend and speak on such high powered meeting when his time comes....
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by yemmynoni: 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
ForcefullBULL:
It was a mistake to have u as President. Even after office you are still clueless!
gbam!!!!
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by SonOfEl(m): 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
tsdarkside:

dont mind the oloshi-in-chief...he thinks because the western-world is honoring him with all typ of rubbish honors,he thinks he can talk to nigerians as he likes....

You reek of envy, misery, and sadism
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by AlPeter: 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
ForcefullBULL:
It was a mistake to have u as President. Even after office you are still clueless!
took the words right off my mouth but the witch wey do d guy no get joy at all the cluelessness wey he pack give the guy na UNiversal level
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by SonOfEl(m): 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
ForcefullBULL:

Even with 1000000 likes, your hate and rants cannot stop gejs shine...... I will continue to doff my hat for him anytime.

Meanwhile am watching Buhari your god
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by SonOfEl(m): 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
Yeske2:
I equally blame OBJ for foisting that clueless drunk as president on us, we are still on Dasukigate and he's still denying even after the confessions from those involved, tell me what happens when the books of NNPC, NPA etc are opened? That guy is the worst mistake even an LGA should have as chairman.

Your NL balloon mouthed rants can never stop his shine....if e pain you too much, abeg go sniff Lassa and Ebola fever join....
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by calculator123(m): 10:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
tsdarkside:

i mean come on...

example is the biafrauudians.....ojukwu was one of the riches in africa at the time......

poor man can not enter politics....forget it....
no arguements.
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by calculator123(m): 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
SonOfEl:

Your NL balloon mouthed rants can never stop his shine....if e pain you too much, abeg go sniff Lassa and Ebola fever join....
how or what didi you gained from gej regime
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by calculator123(m): 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
SonOfEl:

how or what didi you gained from gej regime .
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
SonOfEl:

You reek of envy, misery, and sadism

SonOfEl....for someone that bears such a nickname,you ssuppose to be wiser than this...mediocre...

you are SonOfOloshiInChief.......

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by SonOfEl(m): 6:01am On Jan 29, 2016
tsdarkside:

SonOfEl....for someone that bears such a nickname,you ssuppose to be wiser than this...mediocre...

you are SonOfOloshiInChief.......

I don't need your approval to be considered "wiser", your childishness is yet again displayed in your mentions. When you are done bedwetting, pls clean up.

Anytime you hear positive things about GEJ you wail... Can't you be positive for once? Even evil men have trappings of some goodness in them.

For me, GEJ is a better devil than your tinubu, Buhari and co...
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by SonOfEl(m): 6:05am On Jan 29, 2016
calculator123:
how or what didi you gained from gej regime .

I saw his efforts in infrastructure, electoral reforms, agriculture, entertainment, trade and investment, anti gay stance, etc they may not have been 100%, but I will give him a pass. Security was his only challenge, thanks to the uncooperative stance of his political opponents.
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 6:10am On Jan 29, 2016
SonOfEl:

I don't need your approval to be considered "wiser", your childishness is yet again displayed in your mentions. When you are done bedwetting, pls clean up.

Anytime you hear positive things about GEJ you wail... Can't you be positive for once? Even evil men have trappings of some goodness in them.

For me, GEJ is a better devil than your tinubu, Buhari and co...

no,not after chibok...

i was once a jonathan-supporter too....
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by SonOfEl(m): 6:11am On Jan 29, 2016
tsdarkside:

no,not after chibok...

i was once a jonathan-supporter too....

Suit yourself....
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 6:16am On Jan 29, 2016
SonOfEl:

Suit yourself....

btw....good morning.. smiley smiley
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by henryhemon(m): 6:21am On Jan 29, 2016
BlackBaron:
It's not rocket science.

Money from oil revenues were under declared or stolen at the point of source by those in charge. Basically, they were stopped before being fed into the system. Hence why it's still baffling to him at the type of stealing going on under his nose because he knew very little as President.
Proof of oil lifted as was spotted in even the limited PWC audit (for example) were not commensurate with funds repatriated to the Government, yet still doesn't understand.

About the supposed $2 billion, no one worth a brain believes it got lifted just like that, but by goodness! The hardware bought were never close to reaching that number. Bottom line is some of the security funds got diverted to unintended purposes.

'Does he understand all this?'

He surely doesn't understand it . How would be when he's such a dumb person. What a clown.
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by henryhemon(m): 6:30am On Jan 29, 2016
99100:

Talk is cheap. So keep it up.

In other news ,S' court okays Wike's election.

Wike is their new god,how dumb? Can someone remind me what wike has achieved again? The people you guys adore shows your mind of mentality and who you are . Jokers.
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 29, 2016
the ineffectual buffoon has no idea how much was stolen under his watch
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by calculator123(m): 7:41am On Jan 29, 2016
SonOfEl:

I saw his efforts in infrastructure, electoral reforms, agriculture, entertainment, trade and investment, anti gay stance, etc they may not have been 100%, but I will give him a pass. Security was his only challenge, thanks to the uncooperative stance of his political opponents.
of what good shall it be investing so much i the above areas and found wanting in the security aspect which to me is his number one responsibilty.
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by gbengaizzHe: 8:01am On Jan 29, 2016
Shey Nigeria wey don collapse ?
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 8:35am On Jan 29, 2016
The university this clueless man acquired his PHD from should not be taken serious again.

I mean can't still believe this dunce was actually an EX-president.
GOD..!!! This man is a disgrace to PHD holders in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by SonOfEl(m): 11:36am On Jan 29, 2016
calculator123:
of what good shall it be investing so much i the above areas and found wanting in the security aspect which to me is his number one responsibilty.

Security is every citizen's responsibility of ...though his input is the most crucial....but the lack of goodwill from his political opponents brought sympathy to terrorism. My take is this, the northeast was his waterloo, not the entire Nigeria. When Ebola came, there was response, but when book haram came, did the local authorities in those areas cooperate? Rather they politicized it....its a shame really...whichever way. GEJ failed security wise...
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan by calculator123(m): 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
SonOfEl:

Security is every citizen's responsibility of ...though his input is the most crucial....but the lack of goodwill from his political opponents brought sympathy to terrorism. My take is this, the northeast was his waterloo, not the entire Nigeria. When Ebola came, there was response, but when book haram came, did the local authorities in those areas cooperate? Rather they politicized it....its a shame really...whichever way. GEJ failed security wise...
he was too blind to see that his political opponents have penetrated into his cabinet,that was the major reason he failed becuz all his line of action to curb terrorism was being communicated to BH before any meaningful step was executed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Cautions Against Words That Can Jeopardize Release Of Chibok Girls / Peter Obi, Tinubu And Atiku. My Experience Inside A Keke In Osun State / Edo North: Oshiomhole Dances To Song Praising Tinubu In Ekperialeye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.