Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:57 PM

Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. (2422 Views)

10+ Times People Had A Bit Too Much And Did Really Weird Things / What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? / 9 GROSS Things That Happens To Your VA*INA When You Give Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by xynerise: 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
Michellla:
i dont smell nothing. am a flawlessly clean girl. smileycheesy
Akuko
Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by Vivipop(f): 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
CaroLyner:
picking your nose then examining the content.
Eeewww!!! That's the worst of them all.
Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by CaroLyner(f): 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
Vivipop:
Eeewww!!! That's the worst of them all.
lie that you dont do it.
Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by Vivipop(f): 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
CaroLyner:
lie that you dont do it.
Oh hell to the No! Picking ones nose and examining the content is a bad habit. Peeling dead skin off a healed wound? That, I'm guilty of. smiley
Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by CaroLyner(f): 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
Vivipop:
Oh hell to the No! Picking ones nose and examining the content is a bad habit. Peeling dead skin off a healed wound? That, I'm guilty of. smiley
lol..everyone did that at one point or another grin

1 Like

Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by armadeo(m): 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
CaroLyner:
Planning exactly how you’re going to get to
a remote area to scratch your ass which is itching like you’ve never experienced before in your life.

The ass itch.

A horrible experience.
Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by firstking01(m): 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
I dont do such. I'm a classy girl
klassy ko flassy ni undecided
Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by firstking01(m): 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
[Watching closely the tip of your dich while peeing how the pee is oosing out and raising your dick up to get a parabola kinda shape, chai we did lotsa crazy stuffs back then, esp in primary schooL grin

blessed good old days:*
Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by firstking01(m): 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
[Watching closely the tip of your dick while peeing how the pee is oosing out and raising your dick up to get a parabola kinda shape, chai we did lotsa crazy stuffs back then, esp in primary schooL grin

blessed good old days:*
Re: Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. by CaroLyner(f): 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
armadeo:

The ass itch.
A horrible experience.
i tell you grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Womancrushwednesday / Frustrated / How To Make Her Fall Hopelessly In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.