Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test (4273 Views)

Arrest, Prosecute Former Governor Uduaghan For N800 Billion Fraud,Deltans Demand / LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by id911(m): 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
zendy:
I would like the same DNA prescribed for Okorocha.

Hahahaha... Okorocha? I used to follow him in the early two thousand but I think he is still manageable
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by HopeAtHand: 7:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
id911, you should take a chill pill. We, the sincere NDeltans, admire Amaechi. Im sure you arent from Rivers.
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by id911(m): 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
HopeAtHand:
id911, you should take a chill pill. We, the sincere NDeltans, admire Amaechi. Im sure you arent from Rivers.

If you say I'm not from Rivers, does that mean I shouldn't be concerned for my peoples welfare? For your info I have more stake in Rivers, Delta and Akwa Ibom than you can ever imagined
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by HopeAtHand: 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
id911:

If you say I'm not from Rivers, does that mean I shouldn't be concerned for my peoples welfare? For your info I have more stake in Rivers, Delta and Akwa Ibom than you can ever imagined

Amaechi is Rivers exgov and currently represents Rivers in the federal cabinet. Expect him to secure Nigeria and Rivers interest at the federal level. Amaechi is appreciated by Us. channel your energies to criticising your state representative at the federal level. Be guided.
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by id911(m): 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Amaechi is Rivers exgov and currently represents Rivers in the federal cabinet. Expect him to secure Nigeria and Rivers interest at the federal level. Amaechi is appreciated by Us. channel your energies to criticising your state representative at the federal level. Be guided.

I will ignore your ignorance on what you just put up there. I will also implore you to be guided accordingly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by HopeAtHand: 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
id911:

I will ignore your ignorance on what you just put up there. I will also implore you to be guided accordingly

See who is talking about Ignorance.. We have a bigger picture we are looking at. It is expected to materialise in a some few years from now. Just continue with your ND local noisemaking. We National now..
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by id911(m): 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
HopeAtHand:

See who is talking about Ignorance.. We have a bigger picture we are looking at. It is expected to materialise in a some few years from now. Just continue with your ND local noisemaking. We National now..

I am making noise ba? I have been in this long before u, I won't explain further on that.

The Maritime Uni he cancelled affects me and my people. If he doesn't want it in Delta state he should better site it anywhere in Rivers, Bayelsa, or anywhere on our land. But it would surprise you later that some of us won't find it funny if he uses the funds for that school for any other projects outside Niger Delta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by HopeAtHand: 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
id911:

I am making noise ba? I have been in this long before u, I won't explain further on that.

The Maritime Uni he cancelled affects me and my people. If he doesn't want it in Delta state he should better site it anywhere in Rivers, Bayelsa, or anywhere on our land. But it would surprise you later that some of us won't find it funny if he uses the funds for that school for any other projects outside Niger Delta

I saw Tonyebarcanista Maritime-university-own-goal thread. I purposely kept mute on that matter because someone musnt indulge in every argument. But you brought it up again.

The Maritime university deserves to be cancelled. If Akpobolokemi found it wise enough to present foundation level structures as the only structures in NMU after over N13Billion spent on the institution then we will gladly help him frustrate it. It is cancelled and remains cancelled. If they really had the interest of NDeltans at heart then they shouldn't have diverted the money for themselves.

Who in this world is happy to spend money allover again for something already budgeted due to wastefulness arising from embezzlement of funds. Even a Dad may not willingly replace a choice item destroyed by his child.

If Akpobolokemi had done what was expected of someone who loved his people, we would have held Amaechi accountable. You cant blame him, resources are scarce, opportunity cost dictates that NMA Oron be upgraded and its scope expanded. And when next NMU is planned, Delta state is off the equation because they had their time and messed it up.

Anyone not comfortable with the decision can do his worst. No shaking.

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by id911(m): 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
HopeAtHand:

I saw Tonyebarcanista Maritime-university-own-goal thread. I purposely kept mute on that matter because someone musnt indulge in every argument. But you brought it up again.

The Maritime university deserves to be cancelled. If Akpobolokemi found it wise enough to present foundation level structures as the only structures in NMU after over N13Billion spent on the institution then we will gladly help him frustrate it. It is cancelled and remains cancelled. If they really had the interest of NDeltans at heart then they shouldn't have diverted the money for themselves.

Who in this world is happy to spend money allover again for something already budgeted due to wastefulness arising from embezzlement of funds. Even a Dad may not willingly replace a choice item destroyed by his child.

If Akpobolokemi had done what was expected of someone who loved his people, we would have held Amaechi accountable. You cant blame him, resources are scarce, opportunity cost dictates that NMA Oron be upgraded and its scope expanded. And when next NMU is planned, Delta state is off the equation because they had their time and messed it up.

I understood your explanation bro, we ain't quarrelling. What we all want is a drastic change in the situation of our people.

Shalom!!!
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by Abagworo(m): 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
id911:

You're not from Niger Delta bro but I'll pardon your rant because you're still close to us

Why demand for DNA test from Amaechi . Who are you? Amaechi is Diali Ubima and Odum. A man who fights for his right and stands for justice irrespective of political zone is a patriotic Nigerian. If all Niger Deltans were like Amaechi it wouldn't be this backwards despite the available resources and international investments.

There was no election in Rivers State but mass arming of cultists to unleash terror on innocent masses. These cultists were sponsored by PDP and we are yet to recover from its consequences. Visit Orashi region today and you will weep.
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by id911(m): 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
Abagworo:

Why demand for DNA test from Amaechi . Who are you? Amaechi is Diali Ubima and Odum. A man who fights for his right and stands for justice irrespective of political zone is a patriotic Nigerian. If all Niger Deltans were like Amaechi it wouldn't be this backwards despite the available resources and international investments.

There was no election in Rivers State but mass arming of cultists to unleash terror on innocent masses. These cultists were sponsored by PDP and we are yet to recover from its consequences. Visit Orashi region today and you will weep.

Don't tell me there was no election in Rivers State .I witnessed the gubernatorial elections in Rivers but wasn't available during Presidential so can't say much about that.

Although there were issues here and there during the elections but that can't justify your statement
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
Abagworo:

Just shut up
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
zendy:
shebi they said Rochass mama na from plateau, his biological father is from zungeru in Niger state, but an igbo man that resided in jos at the time of his birth adopted him
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by nwadiuko1(m): 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
zendy:
sure that nigga acts weird at times
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by IkpuMmadu: 10:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Nice postulation. I keep saying it majority of Niger deltans excluding the Asaba anioma axis and efiks.annangs axis are rascals and never do wells...especially the ijaws and sobo people
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by id911(m): 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

Nice postulation. I keep saying it majority of Niger deltans excluding the Asaba anioma axis and efiks.annangs axis are rascals and never do wells...especially the ijaws and sobo people

You this Igbo boy becareful the way you insult my people. Don't cultivate bad blood between my people and yours.

I have so many Igbo friends and so will refrain from replying you harshly
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by IkpuMmadu: 11:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
id911:

You this Igbo boy becareful the way you insult my people. Don't cultivate bad blood between my people and yours.

I lived in warri for years and I know that ijaws and sobo people are basically despicable
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by TippyTop(m): 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
[s]
HopeAtHand:

[/s]

You can't be from the ND, whilst other regions fight to use our resources you're here insisting the status quo be maintained.

Do a DNA bro, you definitely not one of us.
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by id911(m): 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

I lived in warri for years and I know that ijaws and sobo people are basically despicable

You and I are brothers, though we may have differences in character and what not, we are all brothers.
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by TippyTop(m): 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
id911:

He may not even be Igbo.
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by TippyTop(m): 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
[s]
IkpuMmadu:

[/s]

They're despicable people yet you lived in Warri for years. We're you forced to stay in warri?
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by IkpuMmadu: 11:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
TippyTop:
[s][/s]

They're despicable people yet you lived in Warri for years. We're you forced to stay in warri?

Left that lousy place when the crisis was high..can u imagine they were fighting themselves while Asaba benefits same way they fought for port things during Jonathan
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by ikechu1278: 12:22am On Jan 29, 2016
This thread is hilarious. As much as I do not like Amaechi I agree with his cancelled plan. Cancelling that university was a good decision, rather than wasting resources on it, they should use that money to upgrade the school already in Uyo. That's a better decision and if you actually cared about ND and not being greedy, you'll agree with him on that. I do on the other hand disagree with his choice in upgrading that North school. IDK why they keep using SS money to continue to upgrade an ungrateful people with tendency to leech of others.

Before any of you "check your DNA" clan attack me, I'm from Delta state and I don't care if you disagree with my opinion on this matter.
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by id911(m): 12:29am On Jan 29, 2016
ikechu1278:
This thread is hilarious. As much as I do not like Amaechi I agree with his cancelled plan. Cancelling that university was a good decision, rather than wasting resources on it, they should use that money to upgrade the school already in Uyo. That's a better decision and if you actually cared about ND and not being greedy, you'll agree with him on that. I do on the other hand disagree with his choice in upgrading that North school. IDK why they keep using SS money to continue to upgrade an ungrateful people with tendency to leech of others.

Before any of you "check your DNA" clan attack me, I'm from Delta state and I don't care if you disagree with my opinion on this matter.

I don't think you are from Delta State, you also need to check your DNA bro
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by tpiaobsession: 12:30am On Jan 29, 2016
mr 911, arent you tired?

stop bumping the thread, it's daft.

at least stop responding to people's posts.
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by id911(m): 12:34am On Jan 29, 2016
tpiaobsession:
mr 911, arent you tired?
stop bumping the thread, it's daft.
at least stop responding to people's posts.
Didn't get what you're driving at
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by tpiaobsession: 12:42am On Jan 29, 2016
id911:

Didn't get what you're driving at

you will soon.
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by ariesbull: 8:40am On Jan 29, 2016
id911:

You and I are brothers, though we may have differences in character and what not, we are all brothers.

I like you and the way you spoke to him....you are a nice dude and I think the urhobos have been made to think with ijaws that their problem is igbo...while the igbo man goes doing his business

Now amaechi has done what was expected of him...sell out
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by johnbull368: 8:58am On Jan 29, 2016
id911:

We don't like him, we don't want him on our land anymore because he is not one of us.

We will freely donate him to any tribe that needs him.
Bros u be thief

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Member Claims Buhari's Photoswith Saraki, Dogara In London Yesterday Were Fr / Forget government cover up, See why buhari invited Saraki and co / Supplementary Election Is Not Recognized By Law---osun Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.