Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Fayose And The New Light In Ekiti State - Damigreat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose And The New Light In Ekiti State - Damigreat (589 Views)

Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) / Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) / Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

Fayose And The New Light In Ekiti State - Damigreat by damigreat(m): 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
How can I describe what is unfolding in Ekiti State? Is it not madness to blame a predecessor for spending N3.2b to build the State a new Government when you are using over N210m to give the State capital power supply in a month? Can someone give us the breakdown of how these people are trying to run us down?
Mr. Governor, do you know Ekiti State is one of the poorest States in Nigeria? Does it ever come into your consciousness that we have graduates all over the State and outside doing menial jobs like ‘Okada rider’? Do you know some people are trying to raise just N100,000 to start a business of their dream? Do you know with that amount (N100,000) they will become bread winners in their respective family and our dear State shall be peaceful and will also reduce your security headache?
Oh…we need to talk here, Otunba. I know you know how to manipulate our sensibility but I don’t think we are all gullible not to have questioned you for your lack of prudency. Ekiti State is not as rich as you are projecting, nothing is going on in the State that you can lay claim as legacy. I can say categorically that your first term would be over 200% better than this term you are. What happened, Mr. Governor? Have you lost your creativity? Have you lost enthusiasm for governance so much that the State is too dull and bored for the inhabitants?
I even have something I will like to tell you, see this as an opinion in good faith. Don’t you think you should leave the opposition role to your political party’s official or better still, till the next electioneering period? I have heard and read how bored your opinions are, people are saying that you should let your laudable projects in Ekiti State insert common sense into the mind of the ruling party. I think I share that opinion; empty vessels make the loudest noise. Uhm…I wouldn’t want my Governor to continue to pay millions of Naira out of the scarce resources in the State to attack the President on national newspapers. Besides, this is Africa o! If PMB turns his draconian attention to you, you would have suffered before any respite comes from the international community. And if your antecedent is anything to go by, you are not a darling of any outside Ekiti State. I don’t think your new found friends in the South-East can sheepishly follow you to Golgotha and to say the North will favour you over theirs is worst than collecting rain water with basket.
Lest, I forget, can we shed the idea of N210m monthly allocation for lighting Ado-Ekiti? If the money is collated for six months we can have at least, a fruit juice factory in Ado-Ekiti and that will not only reduce unemployment but boost the State’s revenue.
Oluwatidamilare (Damigreat) is an analyst, a blogger, marketing expert and motivational speaker.
You can read some of his articles on www.ekititoday..com
Re: Fayose And The New Light In Ekiti State - Damigreat by Mynd44: 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
You mean the same guy that announced that he can't pay January salaries right?
El-oh-el.

Our leaders are all clowns
Re: Fayose And The New Light In Ekiti State - Damigreat by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
Modath
Op those lights come on for less than 5 hours daily and not all of them in fact less than 30% of them come on ....so its not possible unless you are cooking up digits
Re: Fayose And The New Light In Ekiti State - Damigreat by Drlmayor(m): 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
Sensible bulshit.. Motivator of apc.. Mtchew
Re: Fayose And The New Light In Ekiti State - Damigreat by chriskosherbal(m): 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
Fayose always on the headlines.
Re: Fayose And The New Light In Ekiti State - Damigreat by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
But the touts deserve the thug. The thug will sink the ship anyway.

Obasanjo As The Greatest Living Nigerian / Ex-pension Boss, Abdulrasheed Maina Declared Wanted By INTERPOL / I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now –buhari