Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education (3453 Views)

NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Blasts Buhari, Atiku, Says They Are Disloyal / Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan / Atiku Says Violence May Be Inevitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by blacksta(m): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2009
Atiku will become the Next president when the opportunity comes and none of u can do anything about it cause a large majority of Nigerians will sell their future for recharge cards and bags of rice

Fact
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2009
blacksta:

Atiku will become the Next president when the opportunity comes and none of u can do anything about it cause a large majority of Nigerians will sell their future for recharge cards and bags of rice

Fact

Roflmao!!! Abacha's son is already preparing for his turn!!! grin grin
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by philip0906(m): 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2009
Atiku will become the Next president when the opportunity comes and none of u can do anything about it cause[b] a large majority of Nigerians will sell their future for recharge cards and bags of rice[/b]
u included! wink
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by dfanthom(m): 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2009
these men should go & sleep on a bed of nails! how dare he come now & say this arrant nonsense!!
these men hvno shame & to buy sympathy or political goodwill, they come & toy with our sensibilities. may thunder & lightening, fire & brimstone pulverise them all that make it that their personal pleasure to suck & milk Naija dry,
angry  angry  angry
the level of hypocrisy & lip-service these men pay to anything that'd benefit the gr8er good & common man is better imagined embarassed, Atiku & his goons should go & stop trying to be politically relevant, lipsrsealed

when he was there, what did he do??!?even in his home state. shocked
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by dean2725: 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Is he wrong in saying that the state of Education is APPALLING in Nigeria? Regardless of what you claim he did or did not know, that proclaimation is factual.

"The education in Nigeria is Appaling and I, as a VP for good 8yrs, did nothing to change the situiation for better. I was instead, busy enriching my pocket as a vice president of Nigeria"

that statement would have, atleast, make some bits of factuality!
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by Kobojunkie: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2009
Regardless of how you choose to slice and dice it, Fact is our education system is in terrible shape. Sure, he spent 8 years and it remained that way. We are now in someone else's shift and it is still getting worse.
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by Mamajama(m): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2009
DEMONSTRATION OF CRAZY.

I am glad that i was not the only one asking the question was ATIFOOL not a VP for 8 years?

what was his impact on education ?

Oh maybe OBJ didn't allowed him to carry out his education agenda for Nigerians.
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by FBS: 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2009
This guy is very stupid. a lost man. shiooo

after 8 years what did he do?
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by mystikal(m): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2009
what exactly could he have done?
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by dean2725: 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2009
Mamajama:

DEMONSTRATION OF CRAZY.

I am glad that i was not the only one asking the question was ATIFOOL not a VP for 8 years?

what was his impact on education ?

Oh maybe OBJ didn't allowed him to carry out his education agenda for Nigerians.

Even if Baba did prevented him from doing somrthing with education in Nigeria, which  i doubt, how many time did he cried out and make his stand known on education through out his 8yrs of his pocket enrichment
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by kok(m): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2009
na  to day Atiku Abukakar for president because ASUU is on strike. He will do better, he didnt perform during his days as the vice president because he had alot of responsibilities like moving money out of the country and paying loyalty to his,   Lets begin the campaign now!!! NAIRALANDERS,  ATIKU FOR PRESIDENT 2011!!!

NONSENSE!!!
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by eabumere: 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2009
i wish the guy (F VP) could operate a computer so that when he comes to this trend he would realize how stupid he really is to say something close to that. imagine this idiot that wanted to buy Nigeria all to himself. Using his filty mouth to condemn another administration while his was worse.
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by Builder: 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2009
I just love that country, i wont be surprised if OBJ starts giving a speech of the lack of electricity in the country
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by bawomolo(m): 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2009
blacksta:

Fact

you forgot the crate of coca cola.
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by Bbeee: 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2009
na wa o

who no no, no no
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by MrCrackles(m): 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2009
Atiku is high on tylenol!
Bloody bastard! angry
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by Remii(m): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2009
Atiku was just a VP, VPs and Deputy governors are glorified errand boys moreso when they serve under strong bosses. Having said that I doubt if he could do better because the way politicians get to power in this country, too much interest would be paid back and in the end little or no money is left for development. Right now almost all our earnings are going for remunerations of political appointees, it is sad.
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by starpryde(m): 12:40am On Jun 30, 2009
Nigerian politicians they 4get things so soon.Or no be the same Atiku?Anyway 2011 is around the cornerrrrr ;
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by okokomeji: 1:42am On Jun 30, 2009
Atiku, pls let others young people taste what it takes to be in Aso Rock too. You are just too greedy! You built ABTI, to pave ways for the sycophants and oligarchies like you across the Middle East; those who use religion to put their people in abject poverty and live stinky opulent life styles. ABTI is poor rich, opulent Iranians, Lebanese and folks across Middle East. They launder money for him in returns through foreign accounts.
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by Remii(m): 6:29am On Jun 30, 2009
okokomeji:

Atiku, pls let others young people taste what it takes to be in Aso Rock too. You are just too greedy! You built ABTI, to pave ways for the sycophants and oligarchies like you across the Middle East; those who use religion to put their people in abject poverty and live stinky opulent life styles. ABTI is poor rich, opulent Iranians, Lebanese and folks across Middle East. They launder money for him in returns through foreign accounts.
@okokomeji, While agree with you on Nigeria old cargo politicians should give way for new ideas and that Nigerian politicians impoverishing the masses for their own enrichment, I do not see the link between Middle East and ABTI which is an American University run by Americans with several notable Nigerians on the board of trusties. I would like to know, also, which Middle Eastern country you see that is impoverishing their populace. which of them have you visited that the infrastructures and life quality is not at par with the best in the world I would like to know for my knowledge at least.
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by otokx(m): 9:05am On Jun 30, 2009
Did his own government value education?
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by Nezan(m): 9:35am On Jun 30, 2009
Remii:

Atiku was just a VP, VPs and Deputy governors are glorified errand boys moreso when they serve under strong bosses. Having said that I doubt if he could do better because the way politicians get to power in this country, too much interest would be paid back and in the end little or no money is left for development. Right now almost all our earnings are going for remunerations of political appointees, it is sad.
Atiku was not just a VP. He was the most powerful VP in Nigeria's history from 1999-2003 angry
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by bonjovi: 10:09am On Jun 30, 2009
thats a FOOL talking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by jodeci(m): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2009
Atiku was born a rogue and has remained a rogue,i hate him with so much disdain.He thinks he can walk his way bck to Aso rock.I think Nigerians now know better.
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by Jairzinho(m): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2009
He's obvioulsly a compromised man with zero integrity angry angry
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by Fhemmmy: 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2009
Jairzinho:

He's obvioulsly a compromised man with zero integrity angry angry

Zero is giving him too much
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by dnex(m): 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2009
You people are here whistling a different tune while your fellow Nairalanders are on another thread swearing that Atiku is the rightful president of Nigeria.

No lesson has been learnt. We will continue in our old ways.
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by kaboninc(m): 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2009
I do not know why we are deceiving ourselves. The man said the truth. Even Obasanjo acknowledge so with the power issue. He is right that only the government cannot solve the rot. All stakeholders should be involved including "us" the nairalanders
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by Nezan(m): 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2009
dnex:

You people are here whistling a different tune while your fellow Nairalanders are on another thread swearing that Atiku is the rightful president of Nigeria.

Quite sad angry angry
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by Fhemmmy: 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2009
dnex:

That is why Nigeria is still living in pathetic conditions
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by nethacker(m): 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2009
The guy is just so so crazy.I dont blame him .Bloody bastard
Re: Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education by Fhemmmy: 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2009
i think we need to import some bomber from iraq

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo State Has The Highest No. Of People With Mental Illness In Nigeria / Why Yorubas Must Wake Up And Smell The Coffee !! / Peter Obi's Presence Shuts Down Computer Village Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.