Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

Is Anything Wrong With It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Anything Wrong With It (728 Views)

What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? / My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anything Wrong With It by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hello Goodevening. So i have this friend who has been in a relationship with her boyfriend for like three year And the mother of this my friend is a single mother same with the father of the guy she's dating, They are both single parents. And late last year something lead to something and both parent had to meet. Well to cut the long story short both parent started going out like their children and they are both talking about maybe getting married!! That's the problem now my friend is beginning to feel bad that her mother is seeing her boyfriend's dad.......What will they both do Please and please no insults if you know you don't have anything meaninful to say better don't comment. Thanks
Re: Is Anything Wrong With It by MzPecs(f): 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
What episode of super story is this?

I think it'll be interesting! cool
Re: Is Anything Wrong With It by tripplephi: 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ussydre:
Hello Goodevening. So i have this friend who has been in a relationship with her boyfriend for like three year And the mother of this my friend is a single mother same with the father of the guy she's dating, They are both single parents. And late last year something lead to something and both parent had to meet. Well to cut the long story short both parent started going out like their children and they are both talking about maybe getting married!! That's the problem now my friend is beginning to feel bad that her mother is seeing her boyfriend's dad.......What will they both do Please and please no insults if you know you don't have anything meaninful to say better don't comment. Thanks

sounds like LOVE, allow them, they are MATURE ADULTS with EXPERIENCE. If they both love their single parents then they should allow them be HAPPY AGAIN. NO JUDGEMENT IN LOVE.

it may seem AWKWARD but aint that how love is?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With It by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Is Anything Wrong With It by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
tripplephi:

sounds like LOVE, allow them, they are MATURE ADULTS with EXPERIENCE. If they both love their single parents then they should allow them be HAPPY AGAIN. NO JUDGEMENT IN LOVE.

it may seem AWKWARD but aint that how love is?

What brand of weed did you smoke before you typed this?

3 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With It by Monalisa185(f): 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
TYPING
Re: Is Anything Wrong With It by MzPecs(f): 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
Decker:

What brand of weed did you smoke before you typed this?
I bet he smoked osogbo weed! grin grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong With It by Smellymouth: 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
grin grin tales by moonlight
Re: Is Anything Wrong With It by skywalker240(m): 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
grin 。。simple Tell ur freinds beau to giv am belle quick quick and tell d parents to back off
My advicegrin
Re: Is Anything Wrong With It by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
Yeap!

Philippine movie, I tell yah!grin

Re: Is Anything Wrong With It by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
Lol they would be both of them' parents and in-laws.Amazing.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With It by vault(m): 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
its awkward but........
yea,...... still awkward undecided
Re: Is Anything Wrong With It by rollUP(m): 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
So if the parents should get married. Bro u'll be fckuing ur stepsis.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With It by cruzita(f): 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
I thought super story has ended. why is nairaland still on
Re: Is Anything Wrong With It by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
MzPecs:

I bet he smoked osogbo weed! grin grin

Yes, that's the only probable explanation for his action, because it's only Oshogbo weed that can make a seemingly sane person think in such manner.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With It by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
MzPecs:
What episode of super story is this?

I think it'll be interesting! cool
it will b very interesting...
Re: Is Anything Wrong With It by firstking01(m): 10:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
But there's nothing you 've said there that will warant insult na, it amazes me aw pipo dread bashing on nairaland grin...u dnt take everything here to heart sweethrt, truth is, romancelanders must bash you, so, always put on ur seatbeltcheesy...unto the matter on ground, i think it will even bring union to both families and getting to know each others well, but the big question is....what led to both parents being single parents or so??...the answer to this question really matters here op??
Re: Is Anything Wrong With It by firstking01(m): 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
But there's nothing you 've said there that will warant insult na, it amazes me aw pipo dread bashing on nairaland grin...u dnt take everything here to heart sweethrt, truth is, romancelanders must bash you, so, always put on ur seatbeltcheesy...unto the matter on ground, i think it will even bring union to both families and getting to know each others well, but the big question is....what led to both parents being single parents or so??...the answer to this question could either bring union and peace to both families or bring chaos to both families, so, give us a clue of why ur friend's mother is a single mother??

(1) (Reply)

Can A Real Born Again Christian Go For Court Wedding? / She Is Cheating But I Just Don't Care. / Easy Way To Make Girlz Want You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.