Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana (14335 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Sack Chembe, Benue. Kill Village Head / Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India / Village Head Defiles 13-Year-Old In Kano, Infects Her With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by HRich(m): 10:27am On Jan 29, 2016
overdrive:
I smell tribalism, because it was oshogbo weed that was found with the man grin
Hehehehe. End Time weed. Oshogbo weed no d good for kaduna people. Would have been Kano weed or Katsina weed.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by bejeria101(m): 10:29am On Jan 29, 2016
There goes your neighbor drug dealer lol

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by blackjack21(m): 10:30am On Jan 29, 2016
MzPecs:
Even though I don't support his party undecided
Buh i'm crushing on this man! kiss kiss kiss

Nobody should quote me biko! cool

Military soldier, I'm crushing on you. Dont crush my heart, biko.
Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 29, 2016
Automatically the whole villagers are on weed. Get KK, and be yourself.
Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by observer777(m): 10:31am On Jan 29, 2016
[quote author=passionate88 post=42428176] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LEGALIZE IT[/quote

They will not understand you. What about those who smoke it in el- Rufai's government? Nobody is forcing anybody to smoke and, as long as igbó is cultivated in Nigeria, it will be difficult to stop people from smoking it.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by abbaapple: 10:32am On Jan 29, 2016
MzPecs:

undecided undecided

Smh! cry
Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by MzPecs(f): 10:33am On Jan 29, 2016
blackjack21:

Military soldier, I'm crushing on you. Dont crush my heart, biko.
That's if El Rufai don't crush my heart cry
Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by HighKing01(m): 10:35am On Jan 29, 2016
Okay na

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by blackjack21(m): 10:40am On Jan 29, 2016
MzPecs:

That's if El Rufai don't crush my heart cry

He's married and he's a politician, don't take a chance.

bea, have you ever heard people talk about true love? it's me.
Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by MzPecs(f): 10:41am On Jan 29, 2016
blackjack21:

He's married and he's a politician, don't take a chance.

bea, have you ever heard people talk about true love? it's me.
Mtchewwww undecided
Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by menesheh(m): 10:42am On Jan 29, 2016
mmsen:
1.5kg is not for personal consumption.

If true this village head was probably selling.

To be honest I don't know what the issue is with marijuana - alcohol is legal yet it's far worse for the human body and mind.

We identify stoners with this sort of comment.
Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by Nairadays: 10:44am On Jan 29, 2016
Its the most sensible thing to do in the aspect and face of governance.

Village head is caught with marijuana, what should district heads, family heads and all human heads in that village do?

If the head is rotten indeed!!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by blackjack21(m): 10:44am On Jan 29, 2016
MzPecs:
Mtchewwww undecided
grin
Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by succyreal(m): 10:45am On Jan 29, 2016
Why punished because of possession of nature, who told u that herb is bad? even if I don't take it but believe me god creation is never bad. we all came to from the same source and will also return to the same source.

#let love capture.
Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by naijafella(m): 10:46am On Jan 29, 2016
End time village head

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by rovher: 10:57am On Jan 29, 2016
MzPecs:

Hmmm' LOL
Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by tyav7: 11:05am On Jan 29, 2016
End time monarch

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 29, 2016
MzPecs:

You shoulda known I'd quote you. tongue

Do you stay in Kd?
If no,then I wonder why you are crushing on this man who knows how to misplace priorities like Van Gaal.

If yes,has he developed your place cos my place is still thesame. sad
Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 29, 2016
Probably d marijuana do give him inspiration to rule grin
Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by dondigi(m): 11:11am On Jan 29, 2016
Make El Rufai leave the guy with him medication o. Abi no be him brain he dey use digest am? grin
Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by kenny905(m): 11:14am On Jan 29, 2016
Heehuhuhu....shandambambura....Village head / drug dealer, later na Dem go kom dey komplain that our youths of today will kill Nigeria in d future when na u don kill Nigeria te te, time for revolution jor..obj, ibb, abdulsalam all past military head of states and governors should be executed....korupt moguls
Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by MzPecs(f): 11:17am On Jan 29, 2016
holyFRED:

You shoulda known I'd quote you. tongue

Do you stay in Kd?
If no,then I wonder why you are crushing on this man who knows how to misplace priorities like Van Gaal.

If yes,has he developed your place cos my place is still thesame. sad
Lol cheesy
Far from that.. I just love him cry
Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by MzPecs(f): 11:19am On Jan 29, 2016
rovher:

Hmmm' LOL
embarassed
Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by kenn411: 11:22am On Jan 29, 2016
Dis El-rufai sef too dey du, person no go draw inspiration again grin shocked cool
Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 29, 2016
MzPecs:
Lol cheesy Far from that.. I just love him cry
Now,this is strong cheesy
Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by MzPecs(f): 11:26am On Jan 29, 2016
holyFRED:

Now,this is strong cheesy
Yes oh! embarassed cry
Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by Ravenna: 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
Wtf is wrong with taking marijuana?!
Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by Cetifiedtrouble: 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
I Bet our Presido is smoking that shit too
Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by wtfCode: 12:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
MzPecs:

u crushing on him while i'm loving u already.

do u mind smoking some with u?

Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by MzPecs(f): 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
wtfCode:

u crushing on him while i'm loving u already.

do u mind smoking some with u?
I don't do that..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Court Jails Nigerian For Fraud, Orders ₦439 Million Restitution / Troops Arrest Livestock Rustlers In Kaduna & Katsina,Recover Weapons(pics) / "How Thief Stole My Phone And Still Tricked Me Into Debt" - IG User Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.