Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India (17294 Views)

Man Held With 17 Bags Of Marijuana In Ogun (Photo) / Nigerian Arrested With Fake Dollar In Kenya, Claims He Wants To Use It For Movie / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by chuksanambra: 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
Panaji, Jul 29 (PTI) Goa police have arrested a 30-year-old Nigerian for possessing 190 grams of ganja from the states north Goa coastal belt.

"Augustine Okafor Olise, originally from Nigeria and currently living at Anjuna was arrested at Baga beach last night," Police Inspector Jivba Dalvi said.

Olise has been booked under relevant sections of the Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) Act.

Dalvi said prior information was received about a Nigerian national coming to sell ganja in Baga area at Bharat Junction late night yesterday.

Accordingly a team was formed and the Nigerian was arrested and the ganja was seized, he said.

A personal search led to discovery of 190 grams of ganja, said Dalvi.

http://m.indiatoday.in/story/nigerian-arrested-with-190-grams-of-ganja-in-baga-area-of-goa/1/1014124.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by ODVanguard: 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
Na wah. Is it by force to develop India?? These people just want to develop india by fire by force. Odiegwu o.

175 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by SUPERPACK: 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2017

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Magician1503(m): 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
NCAN SW be like...

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by favourmic(m): 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
N
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by seunny4lif(m): 12:45am On Jul 30, 2017
Augustine Okafor Olise,

Say no more

136 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Jetleeee: 12:59am On Jul 30, 2017
The difference between a Yoruba man and a Potor man that sells drugs?

One is a Pharmacist while the other is a drug dealer - Joko Widodo

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by EvilMetahuman: 1:07am On Jul 30, 2017
"Augustine Okafor Olise, originally from Nigeria Biafra and currently living at Anjuna

these people are hellbent on developing india while potor republic rots

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by hoMegas(m): 1:30am On Jul 30, 2017
My boys jetleeee akinphyscisist neooduduwa.
ipork has done it again
When they get biafra their government should invest in that sector as a major source of igr
Lalasticlala mynd 44

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by omofunaab(m): 1:31am On Jul 30, 2017

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by MasterKim: 2:40am On Jul 30, 2017
Abeg, make we do like say we no see anytin.

Na beg I dey beg all of una

hoMegas:
My boys jetleeee akinphyscisist neooduduwa.
ipork has done it again
When they get biafra their government should invest in that sector as a major source of igr
Lalasticlala mynd 44
If I descend on u ehn

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by omofunaab(m): 2:49am On Jul 30, 2017
Why always India?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Oladimejyy(m): 2:51am On Jul 30, 2017
Op. The bastard is an igbo man aiming for Biafra.. He's not a Nigeria

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by laurel03(m): 3:42am On Jul 30, 2017
Igbo made again....despite the execution of uncountable ibo in Asia Seriously ds people are real ewure.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by hoMegas(m): 4:16am On Jul 30, 2017
MasterKim:
Abeg, make we do like say we no see anytin.

Na beg I dey beg all of una

If I descend on u ehn
Watch how January will flee to UK when buratais boys descend on him�

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Kworopshun: 5:00am On Jul 30, 2017
if igbo man no smuggle drug for one day, na so him body go dey shake jijijiji

igbo kwenu! cursed tribe!na God go punish all of una! e be like say to spoil naija name na una mission. awon oshi

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Akshow: 11:56am On Jul 30, 2017
Please why does the eggs of ice sardine fish is not as big as that of Shawa fish?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Alitair(m): 11:56am On Jul 30, 2017
IPOB

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by owaeghianye(m): 11:56am On Jul 30, 2017
Nigerian youths are one low budget asss moda fuckerss
Look at the way they are preaching tribalism with their comments
all i know is okafor is Nigerian

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by nextprince: 11:57am On Jul 30, 2017
As usual

39 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Lalas247(f): 11:57am On Jul 30, 2017
Only 190 grams kikikiki
That wan get street value
Na wah o Indian police no dey play sha grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by oleyolu647(m): 11:57am On Jul 30, 2017
We nor de fail to represent...too bad it's mostly in a negative manner

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by OkoYibo: 11:58am On Jul 30, 2017
This is part of the Abiama World Development project. They are the largest beneficiaries of prison budgets anywhere in the world.

The reason why ipods don't pray to their ancestors is because most of their ancestors were criminals killed for drug offences. How do you pray to an executed criminal?

Greed everywhere. Even their wedding dowry lists looks like something written by a kidnapper. You find something like '30 roofing sheets for the ancestors'. Are the ancestors sleeping under the bridge in the afterlife?

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by haywire1: 11:58am On Jul 30, 2017
chuksanambra:

Panaji, Jul 29 (PTI) Goa police have arrested a 30-year-old Nigerian for possessing 190 grams of ganja from the states north Goa coastal belt.

"Augustine Okafor Olise, originally from Nigeria and currently living at Anjuna was arrested at Baga beach last night," Police Inspector Jivba Dalvi said.

Olise has been booked under relevant sections of the Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) Act.

Dalvi said prior information was received about a Nigerian national coming to sell ganja in Baga area at Bharat Junction late night yesterday.

Accordingly a team was formed and the Nigerian was arrested and the ganja was seized, he said.

A personal search led to discovery of 190 grams of ganja, said Dalvi.

I came to check the state of the ipob member cos I know na surly ipob and reported by the op also ipob member chuksanambra grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by holatin(m): 11:58am On Jul 30, 2017
Its young john
its biafra

the wicked producer

the drug producer

on a serious note, I created a thread about how morocco export weed and how it generate 30% of their GDP but moderator no dit move am for FP because its not Toto decay or boob is risky

https://www.nairaland.com/3929452/narcotic-weed-indian-hemp-should

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Biggty(m): 11:58am On Jul 30, 2017
Before checking the thread i knew it was a Igbo, them don swear for this people

I am begging the mods to always use igbo man instead of Nigeria when pushing this kind of thread to front page.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Lalas247(f): 11:58am On Jul 30, 2017
omofunaab:
Why always India?
Visa is cheap grin
easy to get

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by itiswellandwell: 11:58am On Jul 30, 2017
Hmmmmm. They had better stop this rubbish so as for them not to turn their biafra to biaweed.

Check my signature for ongoing promo of our full capacity powerbank

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Kogi State Over Economic Hardship (Photos) / Customs Seizes 2,150 Jerrycans Of Petrol (Photos) / Cultist Hacks 300 Level Student To Death In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.