Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,427 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana (14334 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Sack Chembe, Benue. Kill Village Head / Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India / Village Head Defiles 13-Year-Old In Kano, Infects Her With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by okrote4real: 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
Dem for allow am finish the Claro . Even Snoop Dogg abi Lion is proud to be associated with weed. grin grin
Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by wtfCode: 12:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
MzPecs:

I don't do that..
are u afraid of it?
its really cool to puff that shiiit.
Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by MzPecs(f): 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
wtfCode:

are u afraid of it?
its really cool to puff that shiiit.
Ok lipsrsealed
Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by megaweight(m): 1:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
They all take the something nau so why suspend him.
Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by jamjam1991(m): 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
MrAligator:
I thought indian hemp was legal in the north.
mahn its too ledgit dat u cud buy 4rm d soja ma @ NAF first gate kawo... #MUMUtalk
Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by paix(m): 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
I believe the village head is a vegetarian.
Re: El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:33am On Jan 30, 2016
overdrive:
I smell tribalism, because it was oshogbo weed that was found with the man grin

Nonsense, wey you dey when another tribe had already marginalized everybody by naming the drug after only themselves - IGBO grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dubai: Nigerians May Not Have The Opportunity Of Travelling To Dubai / Lagos Food Vendor Kills Man Over N50 Bread / US Court Jails Nigerian For Fraud, Orders ₦439 Million Restitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.