Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos (60758 Views)

500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph / Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos / Lady Sends Nudes Of Her 3-Month-Old Niece To Guy That Asked For Her Unclad Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by Datoyo(f): 10:29am On Jan 29, 2016
Rape stories everyday.But which decent woman travels to see a guy she knows nothing about? If he desperately wants to meet with you, he should find you.And i still don't get why people can't hang out in public places sad
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by minnato: 10:30am On Jan 29, 2016
Its either the girl is lying or she is an ineffectual Buffon.

1 Like

Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by Datoyo(f): 10:33am On Jan 29, 2016
Makes no sense traveling to see a guy you don't even know.Even the ones you think you know are turning tigers overnight, how much more a total stranger.I don't know what happened to public places that she had to succumb to using back door into the hotel.I don't trust any of them.
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by opwa4us(m): 10:33am On Jan 29, 2016
Hmm. All is well.
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by Harrymarshal(m): 10:35am On Jan 29, 2016
A law should be made to castrate d rapist period
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by mccoy47(m): 10:39am On Jan 29, 2016
Y does the boy's version of the story make more sense to me??

Anyway wetin concern me!
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by Khan1993: 10:40am On Jan 29, 2016
Although I don't believe the lady and i don't support the men too but if she claim being raped, then let her produce their chat. The internet is a data bank.
And for a lady seeking a job, she should have at least her CV to show.
If shes unable to provide this, then maybe the guys were right afterall.

1 Like

Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 29, 2016
angels09:
Sickstars stop following men...especially online ones....let men come to look for you.... The Bible says whoever findeth a good wife..... Not who findeth a good husband!
brother please tell me something i dont know about her
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 29, 2016
ladies please never go home with a guy you do not know or met for the first time..arrange to meet in open places until you can build trust... embarassed embarassed
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:45am On Jan 29, 2016
DAtING SItE. DAtING SItE. DAtING SItE. BEWARE.. GOD HELPS US....
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by justjify(m): 10:48am On Jan 29, 2016
Lazyreporta:

“Having done that for some days, they decided to
invite her to Lagos.”
It was gathered that Nike, an indigene of Osun
State, travelled down from Ibadan, the Oyo State
capital, where she was based, to the Igando area.

It wasn't stated in the story that she is a job seeker. Meanwhile I suspect the girl as much as I suspect the "suspects".
As much as I sympathise with that fish called NIKE, I wish she could answer these questions;
When did a guy's "house" become an office where interviews are done(since you are a job seeker)?
You claim to be a job seeker, now reveal to us the details of your chats on whatsapp.
Did you send your CV to the guys ni?
Did you travel with copies of your CV and CERTIFICATES?
Some girls be thinking they are smart. What on earth did you leave lbadan for if not for an interview? Now water don pass garri, you dey cry blue murder, IRANU!
If you must meet a guy for the first time, must it be in his house?
What happened to an eatery or a recreational park?
Smh!
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by Endtimesmith(m): 10:50am On Jan 29, 2016
Case charged to court...that's all.
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by goodheart02(m): 10:50am On Jan 29, 2016
johnshagb:
Lots of twists in this story.

* You traveled all the way to lagos to meet a stranger

*You couldn't differentiate between a residential building and a Hotel at your age

* They took you in through the back door? Dafuq!

* A rapist confidently seeing you off

The police should check their chat history because this seems like typical olosho business gone wrong. And if the guys are guilty they should be dealt with accordingly.

Exactly my point of view bro.
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by Orikinla(m): 10:53am On Jan 29, 2016
[size=18pt]Thank Almighty God they did not kill her.
I want capital punishment for rapists. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by impossible27(m): 10:54am On Jan 29, 2016
derespect:
I only clicked to check the NAMES and the ORIGINS of the Culprits
always 4rm d same region undecided undecided undecided
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by justjify(m): 10:57am On Jan 29, 2016
Harrymarshal:
Pls a sugar mommy is needed from d age of 35-40 interested candidate should drop their number,name n location
Crap!!! angry we have barely settled down to digest this story, and another "rapist" pops! angry
God help us.
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

loooool take my random words crios ur dam headache u av been dumped much more dan i av been cos u a matured f**l
You admit that you have been dumped serially ....cool newsflash I never get dumped..... Am a land of opportunities and jewel of inestimable value.... Sorry I know about your dumping problems too hope lawma won't pack you away next time...
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 29, 2016
angels09:

You admit that you have been dumped serially ....cool newsflash I never get dumped..... Am a land of opportunities and jewel of inestimable value.... Sorry I know about your dumping problems too hope lawma won't pack you away next time...

Anything to say to cover ur shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million / Lady Found Dead In Redeem Church In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.