Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos (60759 Views)

500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph / Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos / Lady Sends Nudes Of Her 3-Month-Old Niece To Guy That Asked For Her Unclad Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by kenny905(m): 11:01am On Jan 29, 2016
The police will come and cook their own story...finally finally neither the rapee or the rapist will know what happened
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by fortune1968: 11:03am On Jan 29, 2016
youngprof8787:
nigera a country full of animals!!how did we get here
ask babangida and Jonathan .
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 11:13am On Jan 29, 2016
They stole a phone, money and kpekus. What a terrible world
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by chidextec: 11:19am On Jan 29, 2016
Women and fish brain are like bread and butter.
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by kachnov(m): 11:22am On Jan 29, 2016
damn
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by adedayourt(m): 11:22am On Jan 29, 2016
derespect:
I only clicked to check the NAMES and the ORIGINS of the Culprits

nd discovered its evenly distributed
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by osidion2020(m): 11:37am On Jan 29, 2016
derespect:
Lmao can't stop laughing,,, guy u be real clown. cheesy
derespect:
Lmao can't stop laughing,,, guy u be real clown.
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by OpinionCounts(m): 11:47am On Jan 29, 2016
Another police source, however, said the suspects claimed that Nike agreed to mutual sex with them and only raised the alarm because she was not well paid.

She said, “How can you leave your place in Ibadan for Lagos and claim not to know what you are doing? It is not true that they raped her. She only wanted to make money off the men, and that was why she raised the alarm outside.

shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Now I am really disturbed by the above comment coming from a police source. This goes to show that the police is already having bias against the lady. You cannot rule out the posibility of a "naive and uninformed lady". It is the duty of the police to carry out a thorough investigation on all cases brought to it in other to ascertain the facts and not just to make bias assumptions like lay men. I am no longer surprised why a lot of rape cases are not reported by the victims.

1 Like

Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by 49cents(m): 11:50am On Jan 29, 2016
johnshagb:
Lots of twists in this story.

* You traveled all the way to lagos to meet a stranger

*You couldn't differentiate between a residential building and a Hotel at your age

* They took you in through the back door? Dafuq!

* A rapist confidently seeing you off

The police should check their chat history because this seems like typical olosho business gone wrong. And if the guys are guilty they should be dealt with accordingly.

Finally I see some sensible post

The police know the issue isn't rape but Nigerian Police wants to monetise the case.

With it going to State CID, it won't end in court at least N500K will be made by the officers in charge both of Igando and the State CID to "close the case.

Case is business for police

1 Like

Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by danbrowndmf(m): 12:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
These useless men will not allow girls to visit men like me with good heart.ko ni dafun gbo gbo rapist

2 Likes

Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by brownlolly(m): 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
raayah:
Women should beware, do not go to a male's house if you don't know him properly. That's all.

No Raayah, its not about knowing someone properly. Its about seeing through people and not going guard...some girls r just blinded by their fantasies. I'm sure they played her with fantasies.

Dont know if understand what I'm saying
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by HammerEvery(f): 12:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
You left your base in Ibadan to come for an interview and you are the only applicant? If the pictures of the naked girl is actually in their phone. Then i'll believe her.
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by tuzeriouz(m): 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
from her arm, I can tell u dat victim is old and ugly.
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by noblegrex: 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
raayah:
Women should beware, do not go to a male's house if you don't know him properly. That's all.
ehennn,so because of that,you won't come to my house abi.
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by Max24: 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
ademega:
sometimes this kind of story is very hard to judge. but I think the guy actually betrayed the trust of the lady by inviting his friend to the hotel and by forcing her to have twosome which by all means criminal in nature and both guys deserve jail, long one. for sure, they must have been chating on different things even sex chat self. they must have been discussing issues that made them close to the point of traveling down to lagos from ibadan not knowing the guy had evil intentions to molest her with his friends. saying he doesn't know that the house they took her to was a hotel is hard to believe. by all standards hotel rooms are always different from a house. and hardly will you see an hotel that has other entrance that will not look like an hotel entrance.she was only dispointed at the trick of the guy he trusted so much and which by me they deserve fine punishment from the law.

funny enough, thousands of youths meet on social media and other sites on daily bases. some, even end up in marriage, some just mutual se. xtray benefits, some best friends for life and some are better off through the friend they made on net.

worst of all, some have met their untimely death, hundreds have been reaped and robbed, many are in some rich men houses vomiting different currency time to time.

in all, one should be very careful of the kind of friends he makes physically let alone on social media.

I have met couple of friends on same platform. before i invite (I have stopped that since anyway) u or I go meet you, I always make sure I know who I am dealing with. Facebook is a very good platform for me to know who u are. if u hardly post pics of you and your friends, u are a suspect, if I can hardly Identify at least ten people to you through their regular comments or discussion in a topic over a time then u are likely to be dangerous. if no one ever ask of a relative or friend from you then forget invitation oh. then your location must be well spelt out and I do background checking on your growing up.

this an evil world, u must not take chance just for a second, if not you are gone for ever. we shall not be victims of evil men
But why all these precautions? I thought u are d male. Females are d endangered ones in most of these rape cases.
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by businessman7(m): 12:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
hmmmm the topic was that undergraduate raped a job seeker hmmm who is this mod why can't u just leave d story the way it is without putting ajasa(effizy) in d story line nothing like seeking job there
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
Choi, guys no wan take am easy! Why na
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
Choi, why na Please make una take am easy jor!!!
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by ministeriallist: 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
Cutehector:
Women will always continue to visit "the man" at his house.
They no dey hear word
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by ademega(m): 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
Max24:

But why all these precautions? I thought u are d male. Females are d endangered ones in most of these rape cases.

if u no careful some girls will take man do ritual. stay their oh
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by Godsonkemz(m): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
I can't trust police because they can compromise at any point as long as bribery is involved. The lady maybe saying the truth.
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by Max24: 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
ademega:

if u no careful some girls will take man do ritual. stay their oh
grin grin Really? And u no wan die. But how can a girl or two overpower u as a man? So, that s why u go through all those CIA screening before u bed them? U want to explore without getting caught. Pray one powerful mummy-water no go scramble ur computer screening one day!!
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by ademega(m): 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
Max24:

grin grin Really? And u no wan die. But how can a girl or two overpower u as a man? So, that s why u go through all those CIA screening before u bed them? U want to explore without getting caught. Pray one powerful mummy-water no go scramble ur computer screening one day!!
guy y funny... for that kind thing u dont joke with blood of Jesus oh. not only FBI screening u need, u need blood of Jesus too
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
abbaapple:
Sums up our entire life!!
gbam. U nailed it bro. Our lives here on earth is just vanity
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by excellentmomma(f): 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
Though she was naive, those guys deserve firing squad, no matter who they are. Idiats.
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by Max24: 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
ademega:

guy y funny... for that kind thing u dont joke with blood of Jesus oh. not only FBI screening u need, u need blood of Jesus too
cheesy Wish u success. Goodnight.
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by son4century(m): 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
How come the bona-fide 0wner of d 0l0sh0 babe went two rounds while his friend went three..... That friend must be a betrayal

BTW..... Things like dis will still happen 0, u will all see. Cos we no dey ever learn
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by abbaapple: 11:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
gbam. U nailed it bro. Our lives here on earth is just vanity

Bro did u work @ hephzibah shocked am also a staff dere! KAdunaYellowpages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million / Lady Found Dead In Redeem Church In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.