Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 (10615 Views)

Thrilling Pics: Lions Fight To Be King Of The Jungle In Brutal Battle. / Photos: Lions Fight To Be King Of The Jungle In Brutal Battle Captured On Camera / Crocodile And Shark Fight To Death In Australia Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2009
as discussed.
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by inspiredm(m): 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2009
Mediator Intervened
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by inspiredm(m): 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2009
Mediator Intervened
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2009
as discussed.
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by larez(m): 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2009
A piece of advice, You should both edit what you posted and delete them. Pinkequity, we'll discuss further via yahoo and email. I'll be online for a while.
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by inspiredm(m): 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2009
Mediator Intervened
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by lawyer(m): 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2009
larez:

A piece of advice, You should both edit what you posted and delete them. Pinkequity, we'll discuss further via yahoo and email. I'll be online for a while.

@larez

Why are you advicing that they should delete their posts and edit them? An allegation has been made towards coolfaced by a respectable member of Nairaland, dont you think coolface ought to respond to the allegations in a manner that seems judicially plausible to the complainant and if not, necessary sections should be administered to the defaulter either inspired for making such a libelous claim or against coolfaced for defrauding another member on Nairaland?

Please i would want your own advice on this issue now!

These are serious allegations and the truth must prevail!
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2009
So it's finally come to this, huh?

Myself and Inspired have compared notes, and it's almost like a photocopy, from the same printer.
If there was such a thing as a ballistics report, like in determining which gun a bullet was fired from, it'd show the modus oparandu is exactly the same.

And from the same source.
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by larez(m): 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2009
My last reply was intended as a response to Lawyer. I have just read Siena's addition which arouses my curiosity, and would like to know exactly what Siena is alleging. Did you purchase a car from Coolface that you never received?
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by admin2008(m): 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2009
[size=14pt]NAIRALAND DRAMALAND[/size]

Siena:

So it's finally come to this, huh?

Myself and Inspired have compared notes, and it's almost like a photocopy, from the same printer.
If there was such a thing as a ballistics report, like in determining which gun a bullet was fired from, it'd show the modus oparandu is exactly the same.

And from the same source.

Siena, oyinbo no go finish today cheesy carry go no lemme hold you cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 11:59pm On Jul 14, 2009
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 12:02am On Jul 15, 2009
as discussed.
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 12:18am On Jul 15, 2009
as discussed.
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 12:36am On Jul 15, 2009
as discussed.
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by larez(m): 12:47am On Jul 15, 2009
@Coolface;

I'll be going to bed shortly, it's 12:41am in Naija. If you're going to call, now is the time, or meet me in Yahoo. What's all this about anyway?
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 12:48am On Jul 15, 2009
as discussed.
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by larez(m): 12:56am On Jul 15, 2009
coolfaced8:

Please give me some time. I need to make some important calls first. I'll let him tell you what this is all about when he calls you. He can tell you all there is to know Sir.

Oh well, goodnight.
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 15, 2009
Hmmn, it's all making perfect sense now -

Why was car sent to port just today and only after outside intervention, considering the fact that the car was good to go as far back as 4 weeks ago?

That's what I don't get!
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by admin2008(m): 1:06am On Jul 15, 2009
Siena:

Why was car sent to port just today and only after outside intervention, considering the fact that the car was good to go as far back as 4 weeks ago?

That's what I don't get!

[size=14pt]WOW, SO THAT WAS JUST THE PROLOGUE, THIS IS GETTING INTERESTING cool

ALL I CAN SAY IS VERY VALID POINTS RAISED cool [/size]
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 1:32am On Jul 15, 2009
as discussed.
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by admin2008(m): 1:46am On Jul 15, 2009
admin2008:

[size=14pt]WOW, SO THAT WAS JUST THE PROLOGUE, THIS IS GETTING INTERESTING cool

ALL I CAN SAY IS VERY VALID POINTS RAISED cool [/size]

Did someone mention busybody shocked we berra to let sleeping dogs lie lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 1:57am On Jul 15, 2009
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by Busybody2(f): 1:58am On Jul 15, 2009
admin2008:

Did someone mention busybody shocked we berra to let sleeping dogs lie lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Someone just drew my attention to this thread, i know its a whacummacallit but why is my quiet humble self being referred to as a sleeping dog angry angry angry I dey ground dey wait, so anyone that has a problem with me berra spit it out now or choke on it angry I HAVE GOT ALL DAY undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 2:03am On Jul 15, 2009
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 2:05am On Jul 15, 2009
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by Busybody2(f): 2:06am On Jul 15, 2009
admin2008:

Now my ears are pricked, so do you care to explain what is happening here and who said what exactly and why and how I got roped into it, because na jejely I just dey go my own way undecided
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 2:09am On Jul 15, 2009
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 2:12am On Jul 15, 2009
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by larez(m): 2:14am On Jul 15, 2009
@PinkEquity

Will no longer discuss this biz on this thread. Contact me when ready. Cheers.
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 2:16am On Jul 15, 2009
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 2:18am On Jul 15, 2009
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by Busybody2(f): 2:23am On Jul 15, 2009
I have just been briefed about what could be happening here, and apparently it is the person wey dem wan burn wey dey take kerosene rub body, wey rope me in with Siena, dem tell them say I come from Delta and I be the Deltan Princess

Siena:

That's what I don't get!

Siena, let me join admin2008 in saying you have raised valid points on this thread too, which has so far gone unanswered undecided And I can also deduce that the last line of your post was a rhethoric musing which needed no replies whatsoever cool But I need to have a word with you on YIM now, to hear your side of things cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Golden Rules Of Life To Be Considered In 2013 / OMG! Wife Kills Herself, Children To Punish Husband For Cheating (graphic Photo) / Ladies Post Your Natural Pictures Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.