Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 (10617 Views)

Thrilling Pics: Lions Fight To Be King Of The Jungle In Brutal Battle. / Photos: Lions Fight To Be King Of The Jungle In Brutal Battle Captured On Camera / Crocodile And Shark Fight To Death In Australia Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2009
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by admin2008(m): 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2009
coolfaced8:

@the queen of mischief,

the floor is open now, you can dance all day, all night if you want.

You'll be dully ignored.

Still, I'm glad you are all saying everything here now. It was torture not know what it was you all were saying about me since you simply pass info via Private chat.

Please look for some other events to oversee Madam, you've served your purpose as far as am concerned. Thanks you for sharing, I knew you'd never be able to hold any info to yourself for long. You're just not that type. You need to be in the forefront of things. And you've giving me some info without even knowing. Now I think I got what I wanted, what I need. Thanks, but no thanks.

Sorry oh, Mrs I am hot to trot and every man wants me, indeed you must be suffering from severe delusions of grandeur trying to convince people to believe you added to your age, I guess the multivitamin message from both parties was lost on you then ehn, shior undecided

You think I am giving you information without knowing, I can't laugh, Madam for your information, I dot all my i's and cross my t's, so every word that I project into my post is there for a reason and I am glad it is hitting the right spot cool

By the way, this is the second time you are saying you will ignore me, so quit sounding like a broken record and be a person of your own words for once, eran iya cool I am a fully fledged member of Nairaland so I post wherever tickles my fancy, and you are not obliged to read my posts, so kindly gloss over them and move on, when you see them undecided

One word of advice, just remember that other bystanders viewing this thread will be able to make their mind up as to whether you are guilty as accused, because you have not answered the question posed to you, and you only took the car to the shipper after I called you and left that stinker on your phone, despite numerous emails lying and claiming you had shipped the car a month ago, so don't let me stop you with your wishy-washy, dillydallying responses cool

And if you like edit and modify all you want, screenshots of this threads are been saved from day one in case we need to call on it lipsrsealed

And trust me I ain't said nothing yet lipsrsealed Shame on you to think you can sabotage someone's business and gbesele a car because you were not allowed to have your way on May 30th, na so you rusty reach, and you now want to come here claiming the higher moral ground, oshi o da ni ile pako cool

And if you want to start playing the game of "Naija told me this, Naija told me that", bring it on, I have ample information from Naija too cool I wonder why the sourpuss keeps steering the "are you a scammer" issue at hand, into a romance gone sour territory, Ms Tyra-Banks-and-Naomi-Campbell-rolled-in-one undecided
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by jaybee3(m): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2009
@coolface
everything aiight? hit me up on YIM
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 16, 2009
Wow, Wow, Oh Wow,
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by larez(m): 1:04am On Jul 16, 2009
There is a saying that 'when you point a finger at people, always be aware that there are 3 fingers pointing back at you'. I am amazed that Coolface will soil herself and be dragged into what is clearly now a public mess. It is obvious that Admin2000 has a personal vendetta in this issue while pointing fingers. As Coolface has revealed, admin2000 is actually a woman who is here masking herself as a man. Isn't this classic fraud?

There is wisdom in life, and then there is also Internet wisdom. The first internet wisdom that comes to my mind is that there are certain Internet users who are bent on bringing the worst out of people. At this point, I will blame Coolface for bringing her personal business out here to be ridiculed and devalued of 'class'. Lapson and I had intervened at different points to prevent the parties from publicly humiliating themselves as we have now seen. So I hold Coolface personally responsible in her failure to listen to well grounded advise. You have lost cool points and allowed yourself to dance to the tune of your puppeteers.

Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by admin2008(m): 1:45am On Jul 16, 2009
larez:

There is a saying that 'when you point a finger at people, always be aware that there are 3 fingers pointing back at you'. I am amazed that Coolface will soil herself and be dragged into what is clearly now a public mess. It is obvious that Admin2000 has a personal vendetta in this issue while pointing fingers. As Coolface has revealed, admin2000 is actually a woman who is here masking herself as a man. Isn't this classic fraud?

There is wisdom in life, and then there is also Internet wisdom. The first internet wisdom that comes to my mind is that there are certain Internet users who are bent on bringing the worst out of people. At this point, I will blame Coolface for bringing her personal business out here to be ridiculed and devalued of 'class'. Lapson and I had intervened at different points to prevent the parties from publicly humiliating themselves as we have now seen. So I hold Coolface personally responsible in her failure to listen to well grounded advise. You have lost cool points and allowed yourself to dance to the tune of your puppeteers.

All of you should keep on trying to divert from the issues on the ground, and like I said earlier to your Queen Bee, feel free to go and cash the fact that you know my name at the bank too cool na you sabi undecided What you people don't realise is that you are indulging her uinpalatable acts and giving her a longer rope to hang herself because a lot of people are waiting for when she will start answering the Question Siena threw at her, so keep on rigmaroling cool

Siena is a close friend and a respectable member of Nairaland, and he is aggrieved because he was scammed, and his character was maligned and he was called every unconceivable name under the sun, just so that she will be able to suck her next victim in, REMEMBER NOTES WERE COMPARED, SO THEIR IS SOLID PROOF ON ITS WAY so I have every bleeding right to support him or whomever I bloody well choose to support. This is a forum so there will always be dissenting opinion as well. You do you, I do me, no be fight undecided

Now that I have cleared the air for the reason for my perceived aggro against the accused, whats yours with mine, except for the glaringly obvious one that you want the issue to be swept under the carpet, with her coming up smelling of roses and being portrayed as the naive victim cool

Siena says he has proofs, so why don't you wait till he brings it, and let Nairaland jurors decide who is guilty, and maybe then she will lift her heavy tongue to discuss the issue on the ground finally instead of the crap we are being fed since, or is that too hard for you to comprehend undecided

Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 1:47am On Jul 16, 2009
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 1:52am On Jul 16, 2009
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by coolfaced8(f): 1:58am On Jul 16, 2009
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by oyinda3(f): 5:05am On Jul 16, 2009
i'm really pissed for some reason. what has coolface (one of the most truly genuine ppl on this site) done to deserve all these rubbishh
admin2008, do u know coolface personally? what exactly is your personal interest in this issue. u seem to be hiding it.  u only have 37 posts but know sooo much esp. about the "chronic womanizer on the loose" topic in which sienna was involved. are you a close confidant of sienna?
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 16, 2009
Oyinda my sister, all will be revealed in good time.

I am not a spiteful person - I've mixed with all sorts, and believe in living, and letting others live too. Those that know me will know, it takes a lot to rile me, most things I'll just shrug, and laugh off. But, not this time! angry

As Admin2008 said, this is a public forum, and you can choose whatever it is you want to say, opinions can be expressed, and facts thrashed out. It's what we do on public boards.

Please Oyinda, ask yourself why my accuser has continiously edited / deleted her comments? Whatever I post will remain, unless deleted by the Site Admin. And that's because I do think carefully before I post, and am sure of my facts! A bit of mud may splatter me in the process, but a bit of mud can't hurt me.

@ Larez: Admin2008 may well be a woman making herself out to be a man, who knows? As far as "classic fraud" goes, there has to be a criminal intent, before the word "fraud" can be used! Pretty much like you, your username on here is "Larez", I'm willing to bet that's not your name in real life, does that make you fraudulent? Please, think carefully, before going out on a limb, the definition of "fraud" is a clear one, and I believe you're intelligent enough to realise that!
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by C2H5OH(f): 7:54am On Jul 16, 2009
TNT: We know drama

Nairalanders and their kwagmaya
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by oyinda3(f): 7:55am On Jul 16, 2009
those are personal stuff that shouldn't even be posted in the first place. why should she leave them there? someone quoted her and i read it and almost cried for her. ur not a very nice person siena. and you guys should go and settle whatever is btw u in private. no need to make a public spectacle of it.
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 16, 2009
Sister Oyinda, I'm sorry you feel that way.

As for personal stuff, that was started by Coolfaced. There was no way I'd see a post, in which I was insulted in lengthy paragraphs, and ignore them. I didn't choose to make a public spectacle of things. Why would the woman in question insult me on a public forum, then delete / edit her posts? Look from where things started getting ugly, and you'll see all her posts have been edited. Why? I have all those mud-slinging pages saved, so what's the point?

And yes, I am a nice person, but please realise "nice" does not equal "stupid!" I will not turn the other cheek, it's not my style, but fight fire with fire.
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by oyinda3(f): 8:08am On Jul 16, 2009
ok o. we'll see how operation fire for fire goes.
just hoping no one gets burned in the end 

am sure you have her contact you can go settle ur matters in private. i mean this drama isn't exactly good  for u either since ur just recently married and was involved in some other drama as well (that other womanizer topic). don't u get tired 
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 16, 2009
Oyinda, I was not involved in the womaniser thread - I'm sure you followed it at length, my name was bandied as a likely candidate, as the original poster was keeping Nairalanders guessing. I can't be responsible for people's nominations. I'm sure you also saw that I was not the person in question, the OP was referring to.

It didn't bother me in the slightest - I was merely amused. Hence my lack of contribution to that thread, untill it was locked down. But, we're digressing here, this thread on the other hand is very much alive.
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by oyinda3(f): 8:38am On Jul 16, 2009
well, u seem not to mind the drama.

anyways. don't really like all the hate towards coolface though. u said u're a nice guy. pls try to settle the matter in a nice manner. she's a very nice lady as well (and im sure u kno that better than I do).
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 16, 2009
oyinda.:

well, u seem not to mind the drama.

anyways. don't really like all the hate towards coolface though. u said u're a nice guy. pls try to settle the matter in a nice manner. she's a very nice lady as well (and im sure u kno that better than I do).

I don't hate Coolfaced, I don't like her either - I'm indifferent to her.
And the hate towards me? Is that acceptable, Oyinda?

Nice lady? I know that better than you do? Ominike!! shocked shocked shocked How do you work that out?
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by admin2008(m): 9:57am On Jul 16, 2009
@ Siena

Wonder why people that don't know jackshite cannot help on commenting on what they know nothing about, and try to divert from the issue on the ground and bring up stale moot point to the board undecided Drowning rats clutching at straws comes to mind sad

Thanks those shots were saved from inception, ehn Siena. If she is really the innocent victim she is being portrayed as, why has she edited all her posts, I can smell her shamefaced guilt a mile off. Bet you saw the  incoherent scapping the barrel rants and mindnumbing drivel whatsherface's threw at Seun and his Moderators too, before she edited her posts, she'd latch on to anything to save her hide. The ingrate is not even remorseful that this thread has been buried in an obscure location to cover her shame instead of being stickied on the front page of Nairaland, desperation sucks and stinks surely cool

And can you imagine the tripe some people come up with, personal attacks are alright as long as it is only coming from her but they draw the line when you respond to her and spit out their dummy/pacifier, that it is not fair on her. Dpesn't this ram home the fact that most Nigerians possesses an unpleasant retrogressive character in general, no wonder the Country is the pits, UNBELIEVABLEshocked shocked shocked

News on the grapevine from whatsherface's "supporters clubs" is that you should let it slide for now, despite the fact that she duped you to the tune of a four figure amount in dollars ($) and fleeced the other victim to the tune of a five figure amount in dollars too, [size=6pt]cos the car is still in space
, because, no shoot the messanger oh abeg, wait for it:

~ She is not really a meanie, but she is just a one-off and rare as a hen's teeth broke single mum in the states saddled up to her neck in debt and with bills to pay, who just dabbled in this internet dating scam fraud. That she doesn't intend to take it as a full time job undecided

~ She has only duped two people as far as we know, and we should wait till more victims starts crawling out of the woodworks lipsrsealed

I don't know about you, but I find this really hard to comprehend, that this could come from sane people, but I intend to heed this "ludicrous and preposterous gem of wisdom", for now, so on this note I rest, again for now cool And just to sound a word of warning, be careful of certain camps trying to court you via YIM and the phone, especially those from South Philly, they are wolves in sheep's clothing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
[/size]
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by oyinda3(f): 10:06am On Jul 16, 2009
so much hate
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by admin2008(m): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2009
@ Siena

Whilst we have been told to sit and wait, me I am here listening to this cool tune, it goes like this: "Oluwa lo foro si won lenu, awon lo loro ko ma so lo . . ." meaning na dem get their mouth, make dem run am anyhow they like, water off a duck's back lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by C2H5OH(f): 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2009
Blah blah blah I wish you tools would grow up and quit airing your dirty ass laundry in public.
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by admin2008(m): 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2009
No one kuku invited anyone with their two left chicken legs, abeg make I continue dey listen to my songs dey go humming to self #Oluwa lo foro si won lenu . . .#

@ Siena

Holla when the 3rd victim is ready to come on board, will ya cool

I can still feel the pain and retain the scars from some of the bite marks I sustained, which I got from those accusing me of always supporting reprobates, criminals and the underdogs on Nairaland. Plus the memory of being told I have no moral compass, amongst other unprintable names I have been called on numerous occasions, which was sometimes extended to my beloved parents, would forever remain etched in my brain cry I was even told that if you steal a wall clock in Nigeria, that is enough to get a burning tyre round ones neck shocked

And now that I wanna do the perceived right thing, and start standing up for the truth, I am being stiffled and muffled undecided Na wa oh, I guess one cannot satisfy the World undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2009
C2H5OH:

Blah blah blah I wish you tools would grow up and quit airing your dirty ass laundry in public.

For what it's worth, the original poster chose to do a very public mud bath.

Just because she's conveniently edited / deleted what she wrote from the onset, doesn't mean they no longer exist!
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2009
As it goes, if I was as unpleasant as someone previously made out, I'd have slapped lots of pictures up here for all to view. Most Nairalanders would have blown up pictures, and posted them for all to see, for things less insignificant.

I've been really conservative - I've only posted extracts from YIM's - I could go full blown, then we'll see if the OP is as blameless, innocent and sweet as she'd like people to believe! angry
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by debosky(m): 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2009
Interesting. . . . .sadly I missed the posts of babycool so I only have bits of the story. sad
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2009
debosky:

Interesting. . . . .sadly I missed the posts of babycool so I only have bits of the story. sad

Debosky, I think you've dropped a clanger - Babycool's nothing to do with this thread.

She'll skin you alive, if she spots her name on here!
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by admin2008(m): 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2009
debosky:

Haba Babycool ke, are you indirectly telling us you were the D for DELTA for DEBOSKY she mentioned rather than the D standing for DAFIDI or was there something in the drink Follypimpi procured tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy

You've got mail cool cool cool
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by debosky(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2009
admin2008:

Haba Babycool ke, are you indirectly telling us you were the D for DELTA for DEBOSKY she mentioned rather than the D standing for DAFIDI or was there something in the drink Follypimpi procured tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy

You've got mail cool cool cool
grin grin grin This is all follypimpi's fault.  angry grin
Re: Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 by C2H5OH(f): 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2009
No one kuku invited anyone with their two left chicken legs, abeg make I continue dey listen to my songs dey go humming to self #Oluwa lo foro si won lenu . . .#
Bisi bodi bodi Abeg take padlock sharrap your mouth make betta person hear word joh.

Anyways @ Siena,

I was hoping one of you two would take the more mature route of avoiding the public mudslinging, given the deducable fact that you are both grown ups. But don't listen to me sha, make una continue your yarns, me sef dey take style enjoy am small.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8)

OMG! Wife Kills Herself, Children To Punish Husband For Cheating (graphic Photo) / Ladies Post Your Natural Pictures Here / How Actress Seyi Edun A.k.a Shai Celebrated Her Birthday With Her Rumored Lover

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68