Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,757 members, 7,831,444 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Perfect Location For Romantic Vacation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Perfect Location For Romantic Vacation? (799 Views)

Thread For Romantic Rich Guys / 7 Tips For A Memorable Romantic Vacation / Only For Romantic Guys/men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfect Location For Romantic Vacation? by gen2genius(m): 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2009
Where would you consider the BEST place for for a 'heavenly' honeymoon/vacation with your spouse and why?
(could be within or outside the country) wink cheesy
Re: Perfect Location For Romantic Vacation? by iice(f): 3:26am On Jun 29, 2009
Desert
Re: Perfect Location For Romantic Vacation? by olaleye101: 3:28am On Jun 29, 2009
nothing like the bahamas!!!!!!
Re: Perfect Location For Romantic Vacation? by alfchye(m): 2:19am On Jun 30, 2009
With Militant.You will never forget it.or uder Oshodi bridge
Re: Perfect Location For Romantic Vacation? by Enockia(m): 2:27am On Jun 30, 2009
takwa bay
Re: Perfect Location For Romantic Vacation? by ikamefa(f): 3:18am On Jun 30, 2009
@ topic Hawaii

nuffin but the sun, the sea and sand! grin grin grin and lotsa fish and shrimps and taro! grin grin grin
Re: Perfect Location For Romantic Vacation? by Nobody: 4:16am On Jun 30, 2009
Anywhere, as long as we can enjoy the best of what the place has to offer.
Re: Perfect Location For Romantic Vacation? by Liyola(m): 8:35am On Jun 30, 2009
Odo odeku i.e odeku stream, agbole ode i.e hunters villa n agbole olugbogi i.e olugbogi compound in my hometown OJOKU via Offa, kwara state, she wil lov it n neva 4get d scene.
Re: Perfect Location For Romantic Vacation? by spikedcylinder: 9:06am On Jun 30, 2009
Depends on the individuals involved. Some people can feel perfectly happy in their homes while others like to explore, climb mountains, that sorta stuff.

Though it wasn't a romantic getaway, I liked Seychelles. smiley
Re: Perfect Location For Romantic Vacation? by izeek(m): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Depends on the individuals involved. Some people can feel perfectly happy in their homes while others like to explore, climb mountains, that sorta stuff.

Though it wasn't a romantic getaway, I liked Seychelles. smiley

u supposed to tell ur idea, not state preferences.

@post,
the jungle wud be better. alot of swinging, swimming, and sex wud help a working mind.
Re: Perfect Location For Romantic Vacation? by Taken(m): 9:54am On Jun 30, 2009
@ post

I would say anywhere to get our freak on (freaky sex, family planning, getting to know each other well, and freaky sex).
It must be a place such that will enforce intense passion and fusion.
Re: Perfect Location For Romantic Vacation? by Secretz(f): 10:15am On Jun 30, 2009
I would go with:

1. Desert
2. Mauritius
3. Seychelles
4. In my bath tub tongue

Why? : I have flown over the desert, been to Mauritius, admired seychelles and I enjoy my bath tub. grin
Re: Perfect Location For Romantic Vacation? by TheSeeker(m): 10:24am On Jun 30, 2009
Your mother's bedroom.
Re: Perfect Location For Romantic Vacation? by philip0906(m): 11:12am On Jun 30, 2009
cotonou is the best place for a romantic vacation.if u r interested in the visa let me know on this thread nd I will furnish you with details and the things u will require to get the visa.
Re: Perfect Location For Romantic Vacation? by sweetpain: 11:16am On Jun 30, 2009
philip0906:

cotonou is the best place for a romantic vacation.if u r interested in the visa let me know on this thread nd I will furnish you with details and the things u will require to get the visa.
What about Jos? Can you help with visa for that too.
Re: Perfect Location For Romantic Vacation? by patwhizkid(f): 11:18am On Jun 30, 2009
Sahara Desert!
Re: Perfect Location For Romantic Vacation? by Taken(m): 11:19am On Jun 30, 2009
Ojuelegba visa nko?
Re: Perfect Location For Romantic Vacation? by philip0906(m): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2009
What about Jos? Can you help with visa for that too.
him dey look for perfect location for romantic vacation[/b]na.the cotonou visa is only 4 a token.its cheaper dan all those countries wey una list.u will have the priviledge of using [b]VIRGIN ATLANTIC LAND WAYS. grin grin
Re: Perfect Location For Romantic Vacation? by biola44: 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2009
;d
Re: Perfect Location For Romantic Vacation? by kokoA(m): 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2009
my room cool
Re: Perfect Location For Romantic Vacation? by IFELEKE(m): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2009
@Poster,
Have you been to Obudu Cattle Ranch before?I recommended it to a friend and his wife. . .They came back with testimonies(pregnancy included)
Re: Perfect Location For Romantic Vacation? by izeek(m): 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2009
THE PERSON WHO SUGGESTED OBUDU WAS SPOT ON.
AM OFF TO THAT SPOT FOR MY DECEMBER BREAK.
PLANNING AHEAD.
Re: Perfect Location For Romantic Vacation? by Eaglebabe: 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2009
My toilet is available.Enjoy urself.
Re: Perfect Location For Romantic Vacation? by spikedcylinder: 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2009
izeek:

u supposed to tell ur idea, not state preferences.

My preference = my idea.

I hope you are capable of grasping that.
Re: Perfect Location For Romantic Vacation? by vanitty: 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2009
seychelles, bahamas. I am currently in poole with friends and i will say it is very nice. You can get a self catering caravan and there are many beaches and parks around.
Re: Perfect Location For Romantic Vacation? by nethacker(m): 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2009
The bahamas and seychelles island, u wil love it grin
Re: Perfect Location For Romantic Vacation? by izeek(m): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2009
hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don stir the , nest.

aniways no mind me i just mistalked.
Re: Perfect Location For Romantic Vacation? by spikedcylinder: 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2009
Of course.

(1) (Reply)

Why does relationship suck? / She Thinks It's Ok For Her, Not For Me / Why Do Men Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.