Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Tears! See what new study of HIV facts show. It was released today. Must read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tears! See what new study of HIV facts show. It was released today. Must read (3145 Views)

Teacher In Tears, See What Nigerian Parents Did To Her (photos + Video) / Linda Ikeji Engagement, Don Jazzy Couldnot Hold Back Tears (see pictures) / Tears! See What Happened To This Man When He Visited Pretty Girl He Met Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tears! See what new study of HIV facts show. It was released today. Must read by mazechdotcom: 7:22am On Jan 29, 2016
HIV Drugs are no more effective cry

A research study just released has revealed that HIV is becoming resistant to drugs. Lead author Dr Ravi Gupta said the results were "extremely concerning".

The research which was led by University College London looked at around 2,000 HIV patients.

Read details about this newly released study and facts about HIV.

Click here - https://www.mazech.com/HIV_facts

Re: Tears! See what new study of HIV facts show. It was released today. Must read by mazechdotcom: 7:22am On Jan 29, 2016
sad

Re: Tears! See what new study of HIV facts show. It was released today. Must read by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 29, 2016
Sickstars be careful
Re: Tears! See what new study of HIV facts show. It was released today. Must read by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 29, 2016
angels09:
Sickstars be careful

shocked who sent u to me?
Re: Tears! See what new study of HIV facts show. It was released today. Must read by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

shocked who sent u to me?
You called for me
Re: Tears! See what new study of HIV facts show. It was released today. Must read by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 29, 2016
angels09:

You called for me

When? Oga park well
Re: Tears! See what new study of HIV facts show. It was released today. Must read by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 29, 2016
hmmm this is really a disturbing news. anyways lemme put a stop on flesh to flesh 4 now. team condom
Re: Tears! See what new study of HIV facts show. It was released today. Must read by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 29, 2016
mazechdotcom:
HIV Drugs can't cure again!! cry

HIV drugs never cured anyone
It only reduced the VL in the blood to nearly undetectable levels
Re: Tears! See what new study of HIV facts show. It was released today. Must read by TheGrandMaster: 8:08am On Jan 29, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

I wonder.....
Re: Tears! See what new study of HIV facts show. It was released today. Must read by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

When? Oga park well
PM me.... Cos my mouth is always discreet.... Don't force my hands to type....
Re: Tears! See what new study of HIV facts show. It was released today. Must read by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 29, 2016
angels09:

U are on ur own
Re: Tears! See what new study of HIV facts show. It was released today. Must read by mazechdotcom: 8:26am On Jan 29, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

Oh, ok. I didn't know. Tank u grin cry
Re: Tears! See what new study of HIV facts show. It was released today. Must read by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 29, 2016
angels09:

bro come on tell me smtin abt her, u dnt have to mention her, let us discuss
Re: Tears! See what new study of HIV facts show. It was released today. Must read by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 29, 2016
saintloveren:
bro come on tell me smtin abt her, u dnt have to mention her, let us discuss
Seriously? She seems a decent lady and definitely not a trouble maker... You like her? Then this is a wrong place to chat her up....seriously if I was a gal I would not take any Nl chat serious
Re: Tears! See what new study of HIV facts show. It was released today. Must read by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 29, 2016
angels09:

Seriously? She seems a decent lady and definitely not a trouble maker... You like her? Then this is a wrong place to chat her up....seriously if I was a gal I would not take any Nl chat serious
u know her offline
Re: Tears! See what new study of HIV facts show. It was released today. Must read by jonaifame22(m): 11:24am On Jan 29, 2016
This is why I don't miss the monthly holy communion in my church, cos I I know when I drink the blood of jesus it will make my blood resisitant to any virus from any where!
#Teamflesh2flesh
Re: Tears! See what new study of HIV facts show. It was released today. Must read by johnydon22(m): 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
mazechdotcom:
HIV Drugs are no more effective cry

A research study just released has revealed that HIV is becoming resistant to drugs. Lead author Dr Ravi Gupta said the results were "extremely concerning".

The research which was led by University College London looked at around 2,000 HIV patients.

Read details about this newly released study and facts about HIV.

Click here - https://www.mazech.com/HIV_facts
This is called "Evolution"

the virus is evolving, adapting and modifying its features for a better survival chance..

Remember it is a living organism (Virus), so it must learn to adapt and develop...

We just have to find another means it has not developed immunity to yet..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tears! See what new study of HIV facts show. It was released today. Must read by johnydon22(m): 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
jonaifame22:
This is why I don't miss the monthly holy communion in my church, cos I I know when I drink the blood of jesus it will make my blood resisitant to any virus from any where!
#Teamflesh2flesh
This is the height of delusion... Keep on drinking body and blood lets see how well that works in keeping the virus in check.

You are on Your own!!!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tears! See what new study of HIV facts show. It was released today. Must read by cruzita(f): 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
which way are we to go?the end is definitely near since virus are now immune to drugs .na wa ooo
Re: Tears! See what new study of HIV facts show. It was released today. Must read by mazechdotcom: 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
The study says the virus is more resistant to drugs especially on Africans! undecided
Re: Tears! See what new study of HIV facts show. It was released today. Must read by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
its now called end time HIV
Re: Tears! See what new study of HIV facts show. It was released today. Must read by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
jonaifame22:
#Teamflesh2flesh
If anyone takes holy communion unworthily like u do, shall be guilty of the blood and flesh of the lord. You shouldn't partake in communion if you are still neck deep in fornication.

Read 1cori11:24-34.
Re: Tears! See what new study of HIV facts show. It was released today. Must read by gracile(f): 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
God help them!
To the victims- miracles still happen!
To the 'negatives' - please zip up!
*peaceout*

1 Like

Re: Tears! See what new study of HIV facts show. It was released today. Must read by mazechdotcom: 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
Abstinence guarantees over 99% safety, resistance, cure, etc! Try it folks
Re: Tears! See what new study of HIV facts show. It was released today. Must read by DaFlash: 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
Guess HIV as just been weaponized. HIV/Aids was created and is been currently upgraded by The NWO to kill off blacks because they poses a treat to their survival. Too bad that they did not think of the danger it may also pose to them.
Lets ask ourselves why is aids/hiv and other deadly diseases so rampant in africa despite in western world you will see disgustin sexual act(e.g gayism) and even through with all awareness and morality in africa the disease doesnt look like something that will be eradicated in the next decade. Even worst new diseases(lassa,ebola,etc) are now even coming up at fast rate plus they have extra powers and features than when they first discovered them, as if something or somebody is engineering bio-weapons on guinea pigs(africans).

1 Like

Re: Tears! See what new study of HIV facts show. It was released today. Must read by mazechdotcom: 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
Too many diseases and sicknesses! cry

You 'go dey patch tire, air go dey leak' from bottom!! Huh...

End time! sad

(1) (Reply)

Serious Matter. When Your Girlfriend Or Wife Suffers Premature expulsion….. / Will #500K Be Enough For A Guy To Do Both His Traditonal & White Wedding(photos) / Which One Would You Choose In This Case?? Be Sincere (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.