Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

# Live Update Of Nnamdi Kanu's Case# - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / # Live Update Of Nnamdi Kanu's Case# (2788 Views)

Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case / Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling / Abubakar Audu's Burial: Governor Wada Leads State Delegation - Live Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

# Live Update Of Nnamdi Kanu's Case# by stevnwigw: 10:53am On Jan 29, 2016
Pls anyone with current happenings in Abuja should let us know.
Re: # Live Update Of Nnamdi Kanu's Case# by mrBN: 11:01am On Jan 29, 2016
Biafra/Nnamdi Kanu: Biafrans Storms Abuja High Court [Live Update]

The reports Aba City Blog have it that BiafraHerald Family writers/journalists have successfully reached Abuja. We can reliably update that there is an uneasy calm in Abuja, Biafrans have all reached Abuja from all corners of the world with high hopes that the director of radio Biafra and leader of IPOB will be granted bail today.

Speaking to some Biafrans in Abuja, they have expressed optimism that Nnamdi Kanu will be granted bail today despite the expected executive interference. speaking to our correspondent, a Biafran who spoke to us on condition of anonymity said “whether bail or no bail, the struggle must continue until Biafra is restored, we are hopeful and waiting for our leader to be granted bail, the council to our leader argued well that to a lay man, Kanu has no reason not to be granted bail” we shall bring you live updates as you stay with us.

FOLLOW LINK FOR MORE UPDATE - http://abacityblog.com/2016/01/biafrannamdi-kanu-biafrans-storms-abuja-high-court-live-update/

1 Like

Re: # Live Update Of Nnamdi Kanu's Case# by stevnwigw: 11:03am On Jan 29, 2016
information reaching me says he has arived
Re: # Live Update Of Nnamdi Kanu's Case# by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 29, 2016
..if I was the judge, I would grant him a 700 million naira bail then call him for trial after two weeks which of course will have him incarcerated for life grin

5 Likes

Re: # Live Update Of Nnamdi Kanu's Case# by stevnwigw: 11:12am On Jan 29, 2016
kolawaxxy:
..if I was the judge, I would grant him a 700 million naira bail then call him for trial after two weeks which of course will have him incarcerated for life grin
ok

2 Likes

Re: # Live Update Of Nnamdi Kanu's Case# by NobleAngell(f): 11:15am On Jan 29, 2016
kolawaxxy:
oh how I wish u were the judge. E for make sense die grin
Re: # Live Update Of Nnamdi Kanu's Case# by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 29, 2016
[s]
mrBN:
Biafra/Nnamdi Kanu: Biafrans Storms Abuja High Court [Live Update]

The reports Aba City Blog have it that BiafraHerald Family writers/journalists have successfully reached Abuja. We can reliably update that there is an uneasy calm in Abuja, Biafrans have all reached Abuja from all corners of the world with high hopes that the director of radio Biafra and leader of IPOB will be granted bail today.

Speaking to some Biafrans in Abuja, they have expressed optimism that Nnamdi Kanu will be granted bail today despite the expected executive interference. speaking to our correspondent, a Biafran who spoke to us on condition of anonymity said “whether bail or no bail, the struggle must continue until Biafra is restored, we are hopeful and waiting for our leader to be granted bail, the council to our leader argued well that to a lay man, Kanu has no reason not to be granted bail” we shall bring you live updates as you stay with us.

FOLLOW LINK FOR MORE UPDATE - http://abacityblog.com/2016/01/biafrannamdi-kanu-biafrans-storms-abuja-high-court-live-update/
[/s]

BIAFRA WILL NEVER COME. NO CHANCE FOR YOU PEOPLE TO COLONIZE THE NIGER DELTA. ONE.NIGERIA WE SHALL REMAIN. KANU IS NOT LEAVING THAT JAIL cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: # Live Update Of Nnamdi Kanu's Case# by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 29, 2016
NobleAngell:
oh how I wish u were the judge. E for make sense die grin
wink
Re: # Live Update Of Nnamdi Kanu's Case# by SamJed(m): 11:25am On Jan 29, 2016
Let me wait here
Re: # Live Update Of Nnamdi Kanu's Case# by Wizprodigy: 11:26am On Jan 29, 2016
Re: # Live Update Of Nnamdi Kanu's Case# by Wizprodigy: 11:26am On Jan 29, 2016
?
Re: # Live Update Of Nnamdi Kanu's Case# by Wizprodigy: 11:27am On Jan 29, 2016
!
Re: # Live Update Of Nnamdi Kanu's Case# by Tallesty1(m): 11:33am On Jan 29, 2016
kolawaxxy:
If wishes were horses.......

But unfortunately they ain't.

Sorry

1 Like

Re: # Live Update Of Nnamdi Kanu's Case# by PhockPhockMan: 11:39am On Jan 29, 2016
kolawaxxy:

If wishes were horse.....

2 Likes

Re: # Live Update Of Nnamdi Kanu's Case# by eunisam: 11:47am On Jan 29, 2016
is your heart this black?

kolawaxxy:

1 Like

Re: # Live Update Of Nnamdi Kanu's Case# by jummex8228(f): 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kanu the man with great vision and mind of thievry
I hail ooooo

I see say you still dey enjoy prison. Carryon

1 Like

Re: # Live Update Of Nnamdi Kanu's Case# by Leopardd(m): 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
Bail application rejected.
Re: # Live Update Of Nnamdi Kanu's Case# by HiddenShadow: 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
Leopardd:
Bail application rejected.

Is that what the court said or you said.?
Re: # Live Update Of Nnamdi Kanu's Case# by seunmsg(m): 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
No bail for IPOB leader, he's to remain and rot in kuje prison. grin grin grin

Re: # Live Update Of Nnamdi Kanu's Case# by johnmartus(m): 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
seunmsg:
grin
seunmsg:
I LIKE IT

(1) (Reply)

SE And SS Welcomes A Northerner / Kogi State Governor Disappointed As Vice President Turned Down Another Invitatio / 2019: Why APC Wont Win At Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.