Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing (40462 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Abuja High Court In Handcuffs Ahead Of His Bail Hearing.PICS / Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by HiddenShadow: 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
onatisi:
so until he kills somebody or bomb somewhere is when they should detain him? Inciting ppl to kill is lawful according to your own law? Well let the court decide

Then Buhari should be arrested for inciting violence.
So stop this double standard and edit your post

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by Progressive01(m): 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
See him head like Mack truck wen dem dey use for chipping business for Onisha.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by amandina: 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
This man is fighting for biafra when he fully knew that Igbos don't love themselves.
Who is fooling who here? If only this Ipob youths would channel this struggle for independence to building a better Igbo land that is free from hate and discrimination. ur enemy is not abroad, Nigeria is not our enemy, our enemy is @ home, within us. Truth is bitter but it must be told.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by onatisi(m): 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
HiddenShadow:

Then Buhari should be arrested for inciting violence.
So stop this double standard and edit your post
Ok,lets see what the court decides

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by Dedetwo(m): 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
ibedun:
Kekekeke

Igbo people don dey wear cloth!

Benefit of being in Nigeria and relating with civilised Yoruba and Hausa people.

Kikikikiki

Nigeria shall ever remain divided until the final disintegration. It is unfortunate that unity has eluded the country created by the British imperialists.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by nikkiking(m): 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
In Lucky Dube's voice....... somebody told me about it, when i was still a Lil boi, he says to me crime does not pay.

As a Lil boi i thought i know what i was doing. But today here am i in krikri.

I ask the judges how long must i pay for my crime.

And he told me there won't be no Radio biafra any more all it will be will be prison prison.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by SmartMugu: 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hope he didn't argue with prison officials today.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by niyi123: 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
All these IPOD people, they just allow this guy to suffer unnecessarily. He is looking dejected, next time you can do rubbish with OGOGORO MASTER; Jonathan, but not with my amiable PMB

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
EastanPower:
This man should be released immediately.

He has not killed anyone neither has he bombed anywhere, why detain him against court orders?

Buhari should set good examples for others to follow in this country.
he is attempting to kill millions by waging war against the Nigerian state......ask Americans with the 911 terror suspect or the people that died in ipob protest are not humans or people children that he caused abi na only him be human being with wife and kid in London .....mumu followers

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by Yomboy4ever(m): 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
Mr KAnu how market?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
Alikote:
he is attempting to kill millions by waging war against the Nigerian state......ask Americans with the 911 terror suspect
oga get your facts right before you conclude..This is an excerpt from the american constitution.
U.S. Constitution, Article 3, Section 3

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.
The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person attainted.

as you said "attempting" the action has not been carried out yet, To a civilised society, with modern people, Mr kanu has not commited the said offence yet,

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
But he is very dangerous.

He needs to be in jail for as long as it takes for his brain to reset.

If you see a mad man on the street threatening to kill or harm the public, do you wait for him to harm somebody before you realise he needs to be detained for the sake of public safety?

N. Kanu's case is no different.
EastanPower:

He has not killed anyone neither has he bombed anywhere, why detain him against court orders?

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
Ucheernest:
oga get your facts right before you conclude..This is an excerpt from the american constitution.
U.S. Constitution, Article 3, Section 3

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.
The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person attainted.

barrister from Harvard ....go and mount and illegal radio in the united state on telecom mast and broadcast that native Americans should carry up arms and fight against the state and threaten nuclear war on the us .....then sneak back through Mexico to new York and lodge in a hotel when Fbi arrest u speak the above grammar ......monkey

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by miomio(f): 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
who cares

i care. a lot for that matter!
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by franklingud(m): 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
A man that has not committed any crime against this country but always say the truth has been detained since last year, funny country.
He hasn't bombed anywhere, killed no one, nor did he steal anything.
Hmmn I laugh in swahili when I imagine what will happen if they don't give him a fair bail.
The man looks dapper smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by kachnov(m): 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
Does he have a tailor in prison??Nice cloth tongue
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by scachy(m): 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
Lordave:
The first picture, is he whistling in the court of law?

Yes, øsukøsu nwa mkpi, ya biko sugbue gi.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by Yeske2(m): 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu, ntoorr. Where are those IPOB touts when they're needed to be organising a jailbreak but the buffoons are all over cyberspace making noise.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by santori: 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
EastanPower:

I see , no wonder Jonathan was ball watching bokoharam maiming and killing thousands of ppl so that he can have enough reasons to jail them ba? oga you need to report to nearest psychiatric hospital to you for urgent attention

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by marlockj: 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
EastanPower:

Where are you from....

Treason offence ur saying release him.....

Why u no go release am...

Evn protest cnt release Himmm...

E cum b ur comment for narialand......

Jobless biafra has lost their life for nothing..yet kanu still lives....this is a lesson to those who waste their time protesting......

I pity protesters..Cuz they are ignorant.. now some of them are dead..which knws them nw....
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by odogwu125: 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
onatisi:
so until he kills somebody or bomb somewhere is when they should detain him? Inciting ppl to kill is lawful according to your own law? Well let the court decide

have u detained Buhari for 2011 mayhem?
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by diegwu01: 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
I heard the Dilector was denied Bail grin grin grin grin
The FG is sure not afraid of the Hydrogen Bomb Biafruadians have threatened to unleash in Nigeria if he's denied bail.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by Topccy007: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
EastanPower:

He's already setting the good examples

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
Alikote:
barrister from Harvard ....go and mount and illegal radio in the united state on telecom mast and broadcast that native Americans should carry up arms and fight against the state and threaten nuclear war on the us .....then sneak back through Mexico to new York and lodge in a hotel when Fbi arrest u speak the above grammar ......monkey
my brother, try to understand certain things, don't close your mind to learn. do you know, north korea has threaten nuclear war on the us? but see, the states are keeping tabs on them diplomaticly, if that happens you should expect the retaliation it will cause would be complete and without a doubt the most explosive military reaction since WW2. The US would probably not retaliate with nuclear power due to treaty commitments and of fear of especially angering Security Council antagonists China or to a lesser extent Russia or France, thats for a country,
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by diegwu01: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
odogwu125:

have u detained Buhari for 2011 mayhem?
The Ineff. Buffn. should have done that, but as usual he failed in his duties
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by deebrain(m): 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
EastanPower:

Buhari is indeed setting a good example...

And it goes thus....

PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE.

thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by samchem(m): 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
phemmie06:
OMG! This man is too small to give a country sleepless night, a tree that is not regularly prune will turn to the beast abiding place, the same thing. Let him be sentence to death so that what he won't follow the path of Sokoto the boko haram boy who is now suing Fg to court
he should be sentenced to death because he rose for his people??Among all odds??Ur Sokoto of a man who u are comparing with is unmatchable.Pls Google about dis man
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by ceco4all: 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
No body is above the law and other, why retrying a man our competent court had granted bail! Buhari is making Kanu more popular by continues session and trials!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing by HRich(m): 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
Even when the Enemies are fighting him.
He kept looking good.
God will see you through Sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Trailer Falls Into Water At Brewery Ijora 7up Road In Lagos - Photos / Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians / Policeman Drags Suspect Along The Road In The Name Of Arrest (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.