Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,680 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Nigerian Govt. Orders Forensic Audit Of NNPC, 80 Other Agencies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Govt. Orders Forensic Audit Of NNPC, 80 Other Agencies (15219 Views)

Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) / FG Hires 18 Firms For Forensic Audit Of Mdas / Breaking News: Nigerian Govt Orders Immediate Withdrawal Of Troops From ND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Govt. Orders Forensic Audit Of NNPC, 80 Other Agencies by pat077: 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
If only the president had been in power earlier than now, we won't have been in this mess. Anyway, is better late than never.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Govt. Orders Forensic Audit Of NNPC, 80 Other Agencies by akilo1: 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
It is time for for people to leave this planet call earth for fear of kirikiri.change is here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt. Orders Forensic Audit Of NNPC, 80 Other Agencies by Jdesilentkiller(m): 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
Oh boy!!! Time to escape don reach.........which country never sign dat extradition deal make I go there!!!!

This is the mother of all investigation........and the cankerworms that will be uncovered would be quite monumental!!!

May God bless my country!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt. Orders Forensic Audit Of NNPC, 80 Other Agencies by TimeManager(m): 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
Wailing buffoons be like another propaganda. Maduekegate loading. The truth has spoken!
Re: Nigerian Govt. Orders Forensic Audit Of NNPC, 80 Other Agencies by dokunbam(m): 2:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
Head will roll.

Good for Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Govt. Orders Forensic Audit Of NNPC, 80 Other Agencies by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
seunmsg:
It's a shame that the duties of the office of the Auditor General for the federation have to be outsourced to private firms. If only that office has done it's job diligently, we won't be talking about appointing private auditors at this point in time to audit our revenue generating agencies.

I thought I was the only one thinking about this o... What is the function of Auditor General of the Federation. Most of these Federal Parastatals are just bearing big names.. They are simply figure heads. Even if they are given the job sef, how sure are we that their work can be relied upon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt. Orders Forensic Audit Of NNPC, 80 Other Agencies by ilyas26(m): 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
Obiano said the issue of receiving revenue in dollars and remitting it in naira has stopped because of the TSA
Re: Nigerian Govt. Orders Forensic Audit Of NNPC, 80 Other Agencies by alrahmanonline(m): 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
Femiyonder:
Way to go sir
God go punish you for duping innocent pple, in case you don't know, i purposely asked for your account number which i know you'll turn down and you eventually did, May you Suffer as you swindle pple of their hard earned money
Re: Nigerian Govt. Orders Forensic Audit Of NNPC, 80 Other Agencies by AngryNigerian(m): 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
Tinubu's firms would be invited to do the auditing, jus as they used SystemSpec for TSA management...

I recall with nostalgia, what happened to Prof. Nnaji...
Re: Nigerian Govt. Orders Forensic Audit Of NNPC, 80 Other Agencies by alrahmanonline(m): 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
Femiyonder:
Way to go sir
May God punish you for swindling pple of their money, i asked you to send account number you refused giving me fake excuse and you want me to buy recharge card and transfer it to you? thunder fire you there..
Re: Nigerian Govt. Orders Forensic Audit Of NNPC, 80 Other Agencies by Next2Bezee(m): 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
Only two firms will audit 81 government organizations? shocked Their independence has been compromised already na undecided

There are so many audit firms in the country, why doesn't the government patronize more of them and protect the relaibility of the audit reports they will be receiving?! angry
Re: Nigerian Govt. Orders Forensic Audit Of NNPC, 80 Other Agencies by mamaafrik(m): 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
Alagbon and kirikiri go full hennnnnn?
Re: Nigerian Govt. Orders Forensic Audit Of NNPC, 80 Other Agencies by sevule(m): 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
Annybens1993:

I thought I was the only one thinking about this o... What is the function of Auditor General of the Federation. Most of these Federal Parastatals are just bearing big names.. They are simply figure heads. Even if they are given the job sef, how sure are we that their work can be relied upon.

Can a thief audit another thief

We all know that almost every government parastatal is compromised and it would be suicide to even THINK about letting the Auditor General audit NNPC. All they would do is cover up the rot in NNPC.

Giving the job to KPMG was a very smart move by the government.
Re: Nigerian Govt. Orders Forensic Audit Of NNPC, 80 Other Agencies by Yeske2(m): 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
Mother of all probes loading. . . .,the wailers should order for dozens of hankies now because you wailed while we were playing with you, now is the real beating.
Re: Nigerian Govt. Orders Forensic Audit Of NNPC, 80 Other Agencies by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
sevule:

Can a thief audit another thief

We all know that almost every government parastatal is compromised and it would be suicide to even THINK about letting the Auditor General audit NNPC. All they would do is cover up the rot in NNPC.

Giving the job to KPMG was a very smart move by the government.

So true..
Re: Nigerian Govt. Orders Forensic Audit Of NNPC, 80 Other Agencies by bezimo(m): 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
Gov. Obiano gave a report concerning some MDAs collecting revenue in foreign currency and remitting in local currency into the Federation Account.

Collecting Dollars and remitting Naira and making a minimum of N50 per dollar and everybody kept quiet. Corruption is indeed Institutionalized. Everywhere is just stinking and rotten with corruption. No wonder the African continent cant stand tall when dealing with the West and its allies.
Re: Nigerian Govt. Orders Forensic Audit Of NNPC, 80 Other Agencies by asamaigho(m): 6:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
OGACLO:
Now I agree Buhari means business

dey dere ......

sai pmb/pyo
Re: Nigerian Govt. Orders Forensic Audit Of NNPC, 80 Other Agencies by Dee60: 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
The agencies acted with absolute impunity.

It is good they now have a chance to prove their innocence. '

Never again should a bunch of people just sit and embezzle billions and trillions of our money and then be parading themselves around as RICH men.
Re: Nigerian Govt. Orders Forensic Audit Of NNPC, 80 Other Agencies by Akious2k2(m): 12:40am On Jan 30, 2016
Finally! I've been waiting 4 dis... We really do need 2 fund our budget... Many thanks 2 dose dat saved (Looted) our money 4 us
I wonder how Madam Madueke will be feeling now
Thank GOD... Our $20Billion is on it's way back

....... & FG should also not 4get d Telecoms Industry, I heard there's serious corruption there 2
Re: Nigerian Govt. Orders Forensic Audit Of NNPC, 80 Other Agencies by Akious2k2(m): 1:15am On Jan 30, 2016
9free:
No body should mention Madueke after the forensic audit. She's our sister!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yeske2:
Mother of all probes loading. . . .,the wailers should order for dozens of hankies now because you wailed while we were playing with you, now is the real beating.
mamaafrik:
Alagbon and kirikiri go full hennnnnn?
laidian:
Haaa gbese ree, e go soon happen!

Who says Nigeria is experiencing Austerity? Our monies are on their way back... Yipee
Re: Nigerian Govt. Orders Forensic Audit Of NNPC, 80 Other Agencies by delishpot: 6:34am On Jan 30, 2016
As long as it is for the good of all, I stand behind this move.
Re: Nigerian Govt. Orders Forensic Audit Of NNPC, 80 Other Agencies by Alison7777(f): 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
disloman:
Bro! Na step by step ooooo.
Do I look like your bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Rejected Grazing Colonies - Ohanaeze / We'll Punish Those Responsible For Buhari's Loss In Anambra, Says APC / Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.