Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail (34727 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) / Federal High Court Denies Granting Dasuki, Others N250m Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Dedetwo(m): 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
ihatesycophant:

I've received commandment to bless and no man can reverse it. God had blessed Nigeria and no damn man can curse it. This remind me of the foolishness of Balak when he went to meet Balaam to curse the children of Israel. Hear what the Bible has to say in Number 23 vs 20 "Behold, I have received commandment to bless: and he hath blessed; and I cannot reverse it" Who can reversed the commandment of God, no body. God had blessed Nigeria too much. Well, what I know is this, as God told his beloved: Isaiah 8:10 "Take counsel together, and it shall be brought to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us" See the way God is turning their counsel to counsel of Ahithophel. If God had not sent you, don't send yourself. See another warning from God: Isaiah 54:15 "If any nation comes to fight you, it is not because I sent them. Whoever attacks you will go down in defeat" We now know the reason the enemies of Nigeria is going down face flat.
One thing is sure about God. He's The God of Yesterday, Today and Forever, till Eternity. No one conspire against his nation that will not go for it. 2Samuel 15:31 "And it was told David, “Ahithophel is among the conspirators with Absalom.” And David said, “O LORD, please turn the counsel of Ahithophel into foolishness.” You see the way God turned their counsel to foolishness and they could not get themselves together any more.
God on behalf of Nigeria, I thank you. As many that wish to return hear what God says in Zechariah 1:3 "Therefore tell the people: This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'Return to me,' declares the LORD Almighty, 'and I will return to you,' says the LORD Almighty." Return and God will return unto you. You've nursed this hate too long since the day of your fore-fathers but God detest your move. God is speaking to you in Malachi 3:7 "Ever since the time of your ancestors you have turned away from my decrees and have not kept them. Return to me, and I will return to you," says the LORD Almighty. "But you ask, 'How are we to return?'
How to return, Mark 12:30 "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.'
The conclusion of the whole matter is captured in Ecclesiastes 12:13 " Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

Sycophancy, I must have to commend you on your religious footing but the issue at hand has no religious trappings. I guess you realize that Nigeria is not a nation. It could pass as a country. If humans can come to an end at a certain point, it goes that creations by humans shall come to an end too. Nigeria is created by the British imperialists and I see no wrong in Nnamdi Kanu's agitation for a homeland he can call a nation.

2 Likes

Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Dedetwo(m): 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
datribune:

U will be making a mistake by comparing Kanu's attempt at violent secession wit self-determination.
Kanu can be seen on YouTube video soliciting 4 guns & bullets to wage a war of violent secession against Nigeria. No country in d civilized world would support such a misadventure.
There is a diversity of choices dat support & make self-determination possible but not violent secession as advocated by Kanu.
Stop listening to IPOB propaganda as no mention has been made in court about d tapes which is a key piece of evidence.
Only someone wit bias will expect an individual deemed by a court as a security risk to be released by a responsible govt.

Per the bolded, there is no iota of suicide bombing, ordinary arson, shooting of law enforcement agents or armed robbery that could be attributed to Nnamdi Kanu's agitation for self determination. Yet most Nigerians of average intellect or lack thereof have construed peaceful demonstration as violent one. If Nigeria is willing to build the evidence of treasonable felony through "YouTube video", I can safely say Nigeria is more idiotic than I had thought.

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail by jumper524(m): 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
HiddenShadow:

Oba of Lagos and Buhari must face similar judgement
ehehn ehehen no douge the point counter with a more powerful point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail by jumper524(m): 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
HiddenShadow:

Oba of Lagos and Buhari must face similar judgement
ehehn ehehen no doudge the point counter with a more powerful point. Or remain silent
Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail by eluquenson(m): 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
Anyi3:

So women should never play sports bruv?

The football world cup amongst other sports is evil?
Yes inclusive of all your nude miss world or whatever you guys call it.
Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail by PecE2Make: 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
If I comment now the owner of NL will block me. All I know is DAT one day man will be free.

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Strahovski1(m): 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
Dedetwo:

Per the bolded, if the judge has decided he committed the crime talk less committing it once more, why not sentence him?

Bro I don't know anything about politics cheesy especially Nigerian politics. I'm just telling that person what judge said smiley
Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail by datribune: 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
Dedetwo:

Per the bolded, there is iota of suicide bombing, ordinary arson, shooting of law enforcement agents or armed robbery that could be attributed to Nnamdi Kanu's agitation for self determination. Yet most Nigerians of average intellect or lack thereof have construed peaceful demonstration as violent one. If Nigeria is willing to build the evidence of treasonable felony through "YouTube video", I can safely say Nigeria is more idiotic than I had thought.

U seem to trivialize Kanu's crimes. No country jokes around wit its national security. When an American citizen, Anwar al-Awlaki was compromising d security of d USA by influencing radicals on d internet, America hunted him down & killed him without any trial whatsoever, even though he was their citizen. There's no difference between Al-awlaki's crime & Kanu's crime. There's nothing peaceful about Kanu & his radio biafra. Ar u seriously saying dat a responsible govt should allow Kanu who has been declared a threat to national security by a court to go & stir more trouble 4 d nation?

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail by 989900: 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
“That you, Nnamdi Kanu and other unknown persons now at large in London, United Kingdom, between the year 2014 and September 2015, with intention to levy war against Nigeria in order tto force the president to change his measures of being the president of the federation, head of state and commander-in-chief of the armed forces of the federation as defined in section 3 of the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria 1999 (as amended) by doing an act wit: Broadcast on Radio Biafra monitored by NBC for your preparations for the states in the southeast geo-political zone, south-south geo-political zone, the Igala community of Kogi and Idoma to secede from the federal republic of Nigeria and form themselves into a republic of Biafra, and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 41 (C) of the criminal code act, CAP C38 laws of the federation of Nigeria, 2004.” On December 23, 2015, he had refused to take his plea before Ahmed Mohammed, justice of the federal high court, Abuja, citing lack of confidence in the court.

#TREASON
Nnamdi Kanu = Mumu.

He should have asked Daniel Kanu how to be a correct 'guy man'.

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Super1Star: 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
Waiting for Ohaneze to issue their usual lame ultimatum for the Judge.

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail by datribune: 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail by HammerEvery(f): 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
gists:

You see yourself? So you expect DSS to wait till the donation he solicited comes through and actually buys the weapons? Just clap for yourself.

What ignorance will do to many people - only God knows. You lot don't realize the enormity of the crime that is why you cheer him on. Mind you if you are caught, DSS can charge you as accomplice - and rightfully so too!!

Unlike the FBI link you wanted to deceive people with, your DSS are empty handed. Your DSS are also empty-headed daurans, if not they would have traced, watched and tailed kanu until they caught him with REAL INCONTROVERTIBLE INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE. What Afticans like you call 'RED HANDED'. Thr joke is on you guys bro.

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Dedetwo(m): 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
datribune:

U seem to trivialize Kanu's crimes. No country jokes around wit its national security. When an American citizen, Anwar al-Awlaki was compromising d security of d USA by influencing radicals on d internet, America hunted him down & killed him without any trial whatsoever, even though he was their citizen. There's no difference between Al-awlaki's crime & Kanu's crime. There's nothing peaceful about Kanu & his radio biafra. Ar u seriously saying dat a responsible govt should allow Kanu who has been declared a threat to national security by a court to go & stir more trouble 4 d nation?

Why do Nigerians have this foolish tendency to evoke issues or cases involving USA in their silly argument. The so-called Anwar al-Awlaki was not agitating for self determination or independent home land. He was an Islamic fanatic who wanted to kill infidels or none believers of Islamic faith. Per the highlighted, Nnamdi Kanu is charged with an offence and has not been convicted of any crime. Besides, there is, at least, one difference in the issue you cited thus Nigeria and USA are two different countries.
Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail by labbyboi(m): 5:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
Can everyone just ignore Hiddenshadow. He is obviously looking for mentions. I took my time to view his posts about this thread and I see no single sense.
Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Gbawe: 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
Dedetwo:

Per the highlighted, this is illogicality only found in Nigeria. What has terrorism got to do with Nnamdi Kanu's peaceful agitation for an independent nation?

Seriously? Someone caught on tape and video soliciting for arms to fight Nigeria? Na wa for Kanu's power of brainwashing sha. To declare the guy did wrong seem to be harder for some of you than even breathing.

4 Likes

Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail by playtheblues(f): 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
What if he's discharged and acquitted? What will you do? Hang your cockroach?
seunmsg:

He will be found guilty and sentenced to life imprisonment. No amount of prayers can help him. He committed the crime, he will do the time.
Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail by Dedetwo(m): 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
Gbawe:

Seriously? Someone caught on tape and video soliciting for arms to fight Nigeria? Na wa for Kaun's power of brainwashing sha. To declare the guy did wrong seem to be harder for some of you than even breathing.

I hope the tape you cited in the above post is not pertinent to the address Nnamdi Kanu gave to the WIC in Los Angeles, USA.
Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail by gists: 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
PentiumPro:

I doubt much if that can be classified as a treason offence - that is more like a hate speech offence.
What did him in for the treason is openly soliciting for money to buy arms and ammunition to level war against a sovereign nation and his constant bragging of making Somali a child's play compare to his plan to wage war against Nigeria.
Outside a political solution, the guy will spend a considerable amount of years in prison.
You are right. I hurriedly typed that because I was in a hurry to leave my office.
Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail by gists: 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
HammerEvery:

Unlike the FBI link you wanted to deceive people with, your DSS are empty handed. Your DSS are also empty-headed daurans, if not they would have traced, watched and tailed kanu until they caught him with REAL INCONTROVERTIBLE INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE. What Afticans like you call 'RED HANDED'. Thr joke is on you guys bro.
When someone treathen to shoot you, so you will wait until the person actually buy a gun, load a few rounds (and possibly fire some test shuts in the air) before you act abi? It is demented reasoning like this that made GEJ failed to deal decisively with BH early enough and wrecked millions of lives.

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail by carboblanko(m): 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
gists:

Look, operating an illegal radio is not a treasonable offence. But the content of the broadcast is what make it treason.
Calling for the murder of some category of people is treason - whether it is in a discrete phone call, over a radio broadcast or youtube video.
I beg you in the name of whatever you hold sacred, don't let ignorance get you in trouble.
Spot on. Ignorance is really a disease . And some of these folks are not aware that some Rawandans are currently before the ICC for spreading hate speech over the radio that to the genocide of 1994. I pray they receive sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail by HammerEvery(f): 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
gists:

When someone treathen to shoot you, so you will wait until the person actually buy a gun, load a few rounds (and possibly fire some test shuts in the air) before you act abi? It is demented reasoning like this that made GEJ failed to deal decisively with BH early enough and wrecked millions of lives.

Yet the question remains, did you your daura social service grow a sound brain to be able to evaluate the reality of the threat that kanu poses.

Did they tail him and gather intelligence about his nuclear arsenals before zooming in and leaving themselves in such a sorry state where they have destroyed the judiciary and make judges look like overpaid nincompoops?

There 60 million easterners world over. Buhari can not win this. Powerful intrests are watching terrorist buhari.

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail by datribune: 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
Dedetwo:

Why do Nigerians have this foolish tendency to evoke issues or cases involving USA in their silly argument. The so-called Anwar al-Awlaki was not agitating for self determination or independent home land. He was an Islamic fanatic who wanted to kill infidels or none believers of Islamic faith. Per the highlighted, Nnamdi Kanu is charged with an offence and has not been convicted of any crime. Besides, there is, at least, one difference in the issue you cited thus Nigeria and USA are two different countries.

Al-awlaki was a security threat to America radicalizing misguided Muslims, while Kanu is a security threat to Nigeria radicalizing some of its misguided people. Al-Awlaki referred to America as d big Satan which must be brought down, Kanu's adherents refer to Nigeria as a zoo which they must bring down, they shouted in their Kanu-induced hypnosis "d zoo must fall". Our President was refereed to as a pedophile while they stoked ethnic & religious hatred. I listen to radio biafra & d hate frm those guys is unequalled.
America, deemed as d bastion of democracy acted when its national security was at stake & eliminated d threat. Kanu has been declared a security threat & Nigeria will act accordingly.
U just got to deal wit d fact dat Kanu messed up big time & he'll pay 4 it. No nation in d civilized world, not even Britain of which he is also a citizen will support his misadventure

2 Likes

Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail by XXBLadez: 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
Mynd44:

His lawyers dont know what they are doing. A charge of treason cannot be bailed because the penalty is death.
Oya na, go and kill him. I know it's what you want.

And don't forget to ban me for supporting Biafra

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail by olajizz01(m): 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
Serves him right,u claimed Nigeria is a zoo and u sneaked into zoo,if a country is a zoo,u dont need to sneak into it because there will be no law and order in such a country talkless of arresting u,if u committed offence against her. There4,u are in for longthing.

2 Likes

Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail by niyi123: 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
Never in your life should you commit such an offence against an administration led by MAJOR GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI. But that can done to your OGOGORO MASTER; Jonathan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail by niyi123: 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
Never in your life should you commit such an offence against an administration led by MAJOR GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI. But that can done to your OGOGORO MASTER; Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail by datribune: 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
[s]
HammerEvery:

Yet the question remains, did you your daura social service grow a sound brain to be able to evaluate the reality of the threat that kanu poses.

Did they tail him and gather intelligence about his nuclear arsenals before zooming in and leaving themselves in such a sorry state where they have destroyed the judiciary and make judges look like overpaid nincompoops?

There 60 million easterners world over. Buhari can not win this. Powerful intrests are watching terrorist buhari.
[/s]

Just listen to urself. 4 ur sanity limit d amount of IPOB propaganda which doesn't even make sense dat u listen to.
Ask urself why no nation, not even Britain of which Kanu is a citizen is interested in his plight. They know dat there ar no legal basis 4 violent secession as advocated by Kanu.
Don't allow urself to be hoodwinked by a psycopathic individual who left his family in far away Britain only to lead many misguided miscreants to an early grave.
Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail by ALISMILE(m): 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
HiddenShadow:

I thought you are moderating on Nairaland.
How come you teleported yourself to the Court in Abuja to know the reasons listed by the Court for rejecting his bail application.
Please can someone close to the Court give me the reasons listed by the Court
is it that u can't read or what? Read d article! Read! Read! Read!
Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail by gists: 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
datribune:
[s][/s]

Just listen to urself. 4 ur sanity limit d amount of IPOB propaganda which doesn't even make sense dat u listen to.
Ask urself why no nation, not even Britain of which Kanu is a citizen is interested in his plight. They know dat there ar no legal basis 4 violent secession as advocated by Kanu.
Don't allow urself to be hoodwinked by a psycopathic individual who left his family in far away Britain only to lead many misguided miscreants to an early grave.
My brother I just ignored her oo. But maybe you can talk some sense into her blocked head since it looks like the she has been exposed to too much of kanu's toxic propaganda.
Even the elders at World Igbo Congress where Kanu solicited for weapons asked very intelligent questions which the flat head man could provide reasonable answers to.
I just watched the youtube video of that congress again and I must confess the majority of well-meaning and responsible Ibos do not buy into this nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M
This video alone is enough to convict Kanu of treason.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail by veraiyke(m): 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
All these stupid judges. What has he done that he can't be granted bail? Using power to keep him in prison. Only time will tell
Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail by papae1(m): 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
GstringAngela:
Bros, abeg does Court sessions hold on weekends? Tomorrow is a saturday
I guess a special session will be held on behave of our dilector by tomorrow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Murray-Bruce Reacts To Allegation Of Flying 1st Class / Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source / 4+4: Gombe PDP Gov. Candidate Usman Bayero Endoses President Buhari Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.