Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

''I Was Fed Two Meals A Week'' - Girl Buried For 8 Months By Her Boyfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ''I Was Fed Two Meals A Week'' - Girl Buried For 8 Months By Her Boyfriend (9668 Views)

The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend / Sapele Robbers Went Back To Same Boutique They Raided 8 Months Ago / South African Thief Half-Buried For Breaking Into A House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

''I Was Fed Two Meals A Week'' - Girl Buried For 8 Months By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
Meet the girl buried for 8 months by her Tanzanian boyfriend. The evil boyfriend dug a hole at the back of his room and buried his girlfriend in it for 8 months for money-making rituals.

Tanzanian police have arrested the mean man who allegedly stowed away his girlfriend in a cemented pit. The woman who is said to be in her twenties was rescued by Tanzanian authorities after a tip-off from the man’s neighbors. Weak and pale, the victim told the police she was fed two meals a week. But amazingly and miraculously, she survived.

This is what the lady looked like 8 months ago while she was still healthy and dating the mean man who had wanted to use her for rituals.

According to the stone-hearted man, a witch doctor asked him to dig a pit and bury the person he loves most. The native doctor also ordered him to feed her once a week only with a concoction to drink and recite some incantations on her head. The girl stayed this way for 8 months, while her evil boyfriend used wood planks and rusty bench to disguise her head.

Hospital examination reported that the girl’s back muscles had fused together on one side and her bum has taken the shape of her lying position, she will need rehabilitation to walk and talk normal again.

www.buzzkenya.com/video-a-girl-buried-for-8-months-by-her-tanzanian-boyfriend/
Re: ''I Was Fed Two Meals A Week'' - Girl Buried For 8 Months By Her Boyfriend by jummex8228(f): 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
Aye le
Re: ''I Was Fed Two Meals A Week'' - Girl Buried For 8 Months By Her Boyfriend by flexxyworld(m): 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
The quest for riches..
Re: ''I Was Fed Two Meals A Week'' - Girl Buried For 8 Months By Her Boyfriend by Jhosh(m): 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
embarassed Olorun babalola !! Chai..
Oga wa Lalasticlala'show oo..
Re: ''I Was Fed Two Meals A Week'' - Girl Buried For 8 Months By Her Boyfriend by Vomm: 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
If this man is caught and probably beaten up and burnt alive, some fools will come here and say it's not right that such man is not guilty until the law says so, which law? Which law justifies what this man did to a woman he claimed he loved most all in the name of getting rich.

Some times I wonder what these set of people wud do if the girl in question was their sister and if they caught the man first before the police.

BTW ooo, has this girl given birth before? I think say na only breast wey pikin don suck dey sag like this, even the stomach sag join.

Sincerely, I pity this girl, I just can't imagine what she really passed thru, and the doctor said she needs to be taught on how to talk and walk again, na wah ooo

These really taught me a lesson! When I compared what she looked like 8months ago to her present pix, then I've come to a conclusion that, BEAUTY is nothing but just an outward expression of how our inward is nurtured.

Any ugly person can still become beautiful if nurtured rightly just as beauty fades away with time.

May GOD have mercy on her and grant her quick recovery, amen!

4 Likes

Re: ''I Was Fed Two Meals A Week'' - Girl Buried For 8 Months By Her Boyfriend by Mynd44: 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2016

(1)

“Rate Of Kidnapping Has Dropped Since The Arrest Of Evans” - Nigerian Police / Delta Poly Suspends 4 Students Over Alleged Illegal Possession Of Guns / ‘Bandits Pushing Their Luck’ – Buhari On Abuja-Kaduna Train Captives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.