Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,029 members, 7,841,908 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

President Buhari Arrives Addis Ababa For The 26th Summit Of AU - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Addis Ababa For The 26th Summit Of AU (16517 Views)

Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa / Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) / Buhari With Other AU Presidents At 26th Summit In Addis Ababa - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Addis Ababa For The 26th Summit Of AU by JOAN11(f): 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
bashydemy:
Receive sense
After you
Re: President Buhari Arrives Addis Ababa For The 26th Summit Of AU by JOAN11(f): 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

TRASH!
I don't usually reply mo rons
Re: President Buhari Arrives Addis Ababa For The 26th Summit Of AU by RickyTan: 8:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
Ebukaobi:

IPOB Youth

What is your business with Nigerian affairs?

When are you going to contribute money to get a new lawyer for Dilector?

Thank you for recognizing him as IPOB and NOT Igbo.
Majority Igbos are NOT IPOB and we should not push the sane majority IGbos into the same categority as these lunatic IPOB and their dilector.
Ohaneze is against IPob. Even Massob is against Ipob.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Addis Ababa For The 26th Summit Of AU by sukkot: 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
RaptorX:
Na Nairaland you dey sleep nowadays.
yes na. me and ya mama. she right here with me. go do dna. its possible i may be ya fada
Re: President Buhari Arrives Addis Ababa For The 26th Summit Of AU by yetunsbay(m): 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
sukkot:
when you receive sense undecided
hin tell u say hin get sense b4
Re: President Buhari Arrives Addis Ababa For The 26th Summit Of AU by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
i can see the children of hate have been ventilating their horrible minds here.

the reason they hate this news is because they wish the president will be holed up in aso villa, so that they can start a demonic trend on how bubu is very sick and cant perform state function.

carry on baba. show them and the entire world that you are fit and healthier than all their family members combined.

they will continue to hate this man, but that is their problem.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Addis Ababa For The 26th Summit Of AU by opribo(m): 1:12am On Jan 30, 2016
They won't send our prof that is highly qualified and fit at least to beef up out image. I keep wondering how a WASC certificate is more powerful that a PhD dr or prof. It is only in Naija such can happen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Nsukka Urban(photos) / FG Approves $1.4bn For Rehabilitation Of Warri, Kaduna Refineries / Russia Says 1,026 Ukraine Marines Have Surrendered In Mariupol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.