Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist (25983 Views)

South East Businessmen Don’t Repay Loans, Bank Of Agriculture Laments / Nigerian Businessmen And Politicians Married To Female Judges / Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by Nasa28(m): 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
As an Igbo man , Wetin concern me concern Kenya. Why not China??
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by chrish2i: 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kyase:

See this one.
No be only USA or EU na mars or Jupiter.
Appreciate good thing for once biko.
Ineffectual Buffoon couldn't achieve that.
calling em names doesn't makes you right. let's try to be good
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by XaintJoel20: 8:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
kelvee:
Nigeria is not a state my friend ...she's a country cheesy cheesy grin
Nigeria is a state. Know that from today...

Thank me later...
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by happney65: 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
omolola15:

Were buruku. I no tell you sey I Don dey work for NDLEA abi. You go hear wen! For my hand.

grin
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
Miami11:

Iam afraid all the DRUG BARONS will shift base, poor kenyans
Kenya is a small country in terms of population, and am sure their national income is low, if i where an investor i wouldn't invest in such a country period!.
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by tplacid: 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
EbukaFran:

That is another Problem

IPOB I beg una, no carry drugs and disgrace Nigeria oo

Can you just stop this BS already.

Must you be tribal about everything....damn!
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by Pavore9: 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nasa28:
As an Igbo man , Wetin concern me concern Kenya. Why not China??

There a whole lot of igbos in Kenya who shuttle between Kenya and china. Once one has a legal stay in Kenya, applying for a Chinese Visa takes about 5 days and for about N17K!

2 Likes

Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by 400billionman: 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
viviangist2:
we need Businesswomen Too grin grin

Like Linda Ikeji and Viviangist..
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by kentochi(m): 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
Pavore9:

There a whole lot of igbos in Kenya who shuttle between Kenya and china. Once one has a legal stay in Kenya, applying for a Chinese Visa takes about 5 days and for about N17K!
bros i always like your way of handling things.
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by gunuvi(m): 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kyase:

See this one.
oponu wey never travel out before see Kenya as his paradise. Odeeee
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by Endtimesmith(m): 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
Business smart looking young single ladies is better...
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by megama: 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
ngmgeek:
Just Passing By cheesy
small time Kenta and nigerr will stay fightin for customer
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
highmood:
and those who rape under age wouldn't travel there to rename us as Rapist or marry but keeping tasting thier women holes like oloshos or become masturbaters when they lack the boldness to approach thier underage. They also know themselves too.

highmood?

whatever weed it is you are high on, please leave it at home whenever and if ever you wanna go to Kenya. na beg we dey beg now o. before they start death penalty for kenya.
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by mavinc4u(f): 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
EbukaFran:

That is another Problem

IPOB I beg una, no carry drugs and disgrace Nigeria oo

that is why you guys should allow them to go so that Nigeria will be or don't you think so?
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by cele360: 11:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
we no need Kenya, na u.s and U.K. na him we need, he should go to Asia countries, Europe and Canada, Germany etc, no be Kenya, pls this one him they waka waka about, how many presidents done come our country come visit us discuss wit us even Kenya na wa o, na so Obama come Africa him rush go Kenya, Buhari stop flexing and stay in Nigeria and rule us, our money done finish for travel travel flexing.
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
kelvee:
Nigeria is not a state my friend ...she's a country cheesy cheesy grin
i see dat u ar nt gud wit english language. U can refer 2 countries as states also. Go bak 2 skul, u dropped out frm nd ask ur english teacher
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by Zurielistic: 12:12am On Jan 30, 2016
Uhuru Kenyatta, what a name!
Now, imagine a Nigeria with a president called Bubu Nigeriatta... Just saying..
Meanwhile, I'm studying business administration in school. Am I qualified?
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by toluwahala: 5:37am On Jan 30, 2016
oga, can I carry naira go Kenya? I got ticket and visa , the challenge now i cannot get usd from banks. it's a lie! BDS been squeezed and bank said no sell usd for travel. what can i do? go black market? that's 305!!! all the bloody politicians are liers! if u see no devaluelate the naira, why not sell me 199 as cbn published rate for my business trip to kenya?
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by grandstar(m): 7:45am On Jan 30, 2016
gunuvi:
He should reach such agreement with USA or EU first.

You want to empty Nigeria? You wicked
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by princeefemmena: 9:00am On Jan 30, 2016
so a free visa for businessmen to kenya is something to celebrate,getting a kenyian visa for businessmen was as easy as tapping your fingers, now its free , whats the big deal, make them get alliance with USA or EU , then its a good thing

Kyase:

See this one.
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 30, 2016
herbie27:
what's d difference between a Nigerian and a Kenyan?, I believe Africans behave alike.
There's a big difference why because we are champion in dubious activities. Africans are skeptical about us if not nollywood that's changing it gradually.
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by Viclay(m): 9:34am On Jan 30, 2016
tuna4servi:
Ole aji bole
Paypal is fully active in Kenya
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by sokera: 11:16am On Jan 30, 2016
ifeelgood:
What of US or CHINA. This one be like Etisalat You & Me credit.
If you need US or China Visa apply at their embassies ...
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by highmood(m): 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ioannes:

highmood?

whatever weed it is you are high on, please leave it at home whenever and if ever you wanna go to Kenya. na beg we dey beg now o. before they start death penalty for kenya.
u see human beings! A blank word was said and I said a blank word too, but it hurts you most, people! cheesy don't do to others what you don't want them to do to you.
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
highmood:
u see human beings! A blank word was said and I said a blank word too, but it hurts you most, people! cheesy don't do to others what you don't want them to do to you.

I am sure you are patting yourself on the back. for what? I don't know. cos I just gave you an advice. don't know what you are referring to as a blank word.
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
viviangist2:

Source http://www.viviangist.com/visa-to-kenya-now-free-for-nigerian-businessmen

mtcheeew, even the VISA sef was 1500 Naira before sef, why not get a Visa free for USA, UK and Canada for Business men .
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by Xano(m): 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
Interesting that's good

Op, the title is misleading. The agreement was for those with diplomatic passport. In other words, those obtained from the Presidency.
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by highmood(m): 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ioannes:

I am sure you are patting yourself on the back. for what? I don't know. cos I just gave you an advice. don't know what you are referring to as a blank word.
dnt know why you are still pained. Go back and read your first word to me.
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by baba11(m): 7:16am On Jan 31, 2016
Pavore9:

It is done online now. http://evisa.go.ke/single-entry-visa.html
Since it's free for nigerians to enter the country, what are the other requirements one must have before you'll be allowed to stay there!!!
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by Pavore9: 8:36am On Jan 31, 2016
baba11:

Since it's free for nigerians to enter the country, what are the other requirements one must have before you'll be allowed to stay there!!!

You have a legal stay if you have any of their work permit, business permit, Student pass (visa).
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by ifeelgood: 11:31am On Jan 31, 2016
sokera:
If you need US or China Visa apply at their embassies ...
If you want Maiduguri visa too I can help you.
Re: Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist by kelvee(m): 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
Bigmillz:
i see dat u ar nt gud wit english language. U can refer 2 countries as states also. Go bak 2 skul, u dropped out frm nd ask ur english teacher
cheesy cheesy aii TNX

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do One Make Money From Firstmonie, Any Agents That Can Shed Light On This? / Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? / 21 Facts About Dangote Refinery To Be Commissioned Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.