Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,620 members, 7,827,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B (33534 Views)

Ekitigate: Saharareporters Floors Former Minister Obanikoro In New York Court / EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets / EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B by Gbawe: 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
zomby:

When you are fighting corruption in a lawless country like nigeria, there shouldn't be any disrimination. They are all thieves, they have disabled our country for too many years...they also took advantage of the word "DEMOCRACY" and used it to rob us blind...for this reasons I support fighting corruption from A to Z. That is simply the only way Nigeria will become a better country...anything else will be a waste of time.
Tinubu, Alao Akala, Gbenga Daniels, Odelli, Kalu, Igbinedion, Fayose, and many more should all be severely punished. These pigs are responsible for what our country is up against today.

Ideally all thieves should be brought to book but the essential point remains that the responsibility for fighting corruption does not fall on PMB alone. All tiers of government must fight it's own corruption battle. Buhari is doing it very well as head of the Federal tier of governance. State and local government should do their bit also and Buhari must not be held accountable for what those tiers of government fail to do.
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B by oribi(m): 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
marv1:
Not making any sense? If u have several piles of logs of wood to carry. Wont u start lifting from the topmost one closest to u. Simple logic!

well it's sentimental probe to me...simple
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B by marv1: 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
Thats why u are making sentimental comments. U cannt expect a current leader to do the work previous leaders were supposed to do by making people under them accountable. Its gross irresponsibily on the part of those leaders and shameful that people like u are still talking like this. If u are a witch then u must expect serious hunting. Imagine 4.8 billion naira traced to obanikoro family alone. Chaai.... Nigerian politicians are devils.
oribi:

well it's sentimental probe to me...simple
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B by oribi(m): 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
marv1:
Thats why u are making sentimental comments. U cannt expect a current leader to do the work previous leaders were supposed to do by making people under them accountable. Its gross irresponsibily on the part of those leaders and shameful that people like u are still talking like this. If u are a witch then u must expect serious hunting. Imagine 4.8 billion naira traced to obanikoro family alone. Chaai.... Nigerian politicians are devils.

don't believe and swallow all you hear on media some are propaganda and someday you hear what apc did and swallow ur tongue.Not supporting corruption but also not supporting sentimental probe.Read about china ruling party anti-corruption crusade that's how it's done.i rest my case
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B by justmenoni: 4:14am On Jan 31, 2016
No I don't know

quote author=Bishops10 post=42462922]
There is no possibility of me implicating myself you know?[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To Tanker Explosion On Otedola Bridge, Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Who Is Chris Uba? / How Is The Light Situation In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.