Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B (33473 Views)

Ekitigate: Saharareporters Floors Former Minister Obanikoro In New York Court / EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets / EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B by yusuyo: 12:16am On Jan 30, 2016
PRISON SHALL BE THEIR FINAL ABODE
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B by Bishops10(m): 12:20am On Jan 30, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Yes they are banks. They currently hold close to US$2.1bn in human equivalent.
adonbelivit shocked
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B by OPCNAIRALAND: 12:21am On Jan 30, 2016
Waiting to see Ibo carry banner "Leave IGBO alone".

IGBO - Ibrahim and GBolahan Obanikoro.

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B by blackgig(m): 12:27am On Jan 30, 2016
aljharem:
Please have they asked tinubu ameachi and Co how they funded their election ?

rubbish

Receive sense!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 30, 2016
oribi:
This country is just full of serious"BS" why chase only the past administration,when from time memorial from military regime to present democracy,The looters are still walking freeely..For me i feel this is a selective corruption crusade period.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
come 2019 u can set up a new party and gladly do all that for us,its democracy

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B by oribi(m): 12:39am On Jan 30, 2016
Gbawe:

How many times will it need to be explained to you guys that protocol and good old logic is the reason why a government is only duty bound to probe that before it? Think about it for a minute. It is not rocket science. If an irresponsible thief like GEJ did not probe those before him and the distracted Yar Adua could not probe his benefactors , i.e OBJ, while the duplicitous OBJ himself could not probe IBB and others who helped him gain power, then why place the burden on Buhari's shoulder to do what these past three President failed to do?

Don't you guys understand anything about scope of responsibility? Must Buhari now come and be doing what 3 Presidents before him failed to do, i.e probe the respective predecessors OBJ, Yar Adua and GEJ failed to do or should Buhari simply concentrate on the government he took over power from as leadership responsibility compels him to do? You guys should learn to shun sentiments when you talk. You are essentially asking Buhari to be responsible for every stage in our history from independence when he is only duty bound to look mainly at the government he took over from and its wrongdoing. With your line of thinking then Buhari should probe lord Lugard as well since you guys don't understand that a sitting President cannot be held accountable for the negligence and inaction of others before him.

since your so enlightened and very smart to quote me,read my view properly and keep your narrow minded view in check..are you saying all around buhari are saints?and because affiliated with him are untouchable?

my view is my view and i don't support corruption but if you want to fight corruption and be it's crusader then all unit both past and present must be made accountable...

I REFUSE TO BE DECEIVED
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B by oribi(m): 12:41am On Jan 30, 2016
Oktoberfest:

come 2019 u can set up a new party and gladly do all that for us,its democracy

lol in nigeria? i hear you bro...better still u can create the party and share ur own vision your the leader of tomorrow ain't you
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B by laidian(m): 12:43am On Jan 30, 2016
godfirstawe:

It means your family house will be taken over by EFCC and you take your resident in kuje

This is wiketness...
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B by kokomilala(m): 12:45am On Jan 30, 2016
Your twisted and perverted opinion! That's why we are we we are.Throughout our history, we've never done things right.We wallow in mediocrity and irresponsibility.
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 30, 2016
oribi:

lol in nigeria? i hear you bro...better still u can create the party and share ur own vision your the leader of tomorrow ain't you
oya bring money 4mobilization,seriouzly doe we still have a long way 2go,still celebrating roads and gutters as achievements of govt when we shd be at human capital devt. and capacity building

1 Like

Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B by oribi(m): 12:54am On Jan 30, 2016
Oktoberfest:

oya bring money 4mobilization,seriouzly doe we still have a long way 2go,still celebrating roads and gutters as achievements of govt when we shd be at human capital devt. and capacity building

if i been get were to loot for don support you haha na d pattern na den u go find one special office fire me lol...i feel bad for nigeria so blessed yet i can't get why we are this backward
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B by bodyloveghetto(m): 12:59am On Jan 30, 2016
Really, I start to think this is a plan work, this bastards assemble those thugs call boko haram to steal?.. that what pretty happening here oo, I wonder and keep wandering about.. $2b+. How much to acquire weapons to defeat boko haram? Shuu... I fear, all the grenades, c4(if any) and ak4s boko haram are using to torment no reach N100m... im sure it was easy for this bastards to organize this illiterate buffoon thugs just to embezzle that much... #PlanWork #bokoharam #bastardspolitician.. #w4nk3r and I pray God fu*k u all up
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B by cccxxiii: 1:02am On Jan 30, 2016
post=42447225:
. Mr. Kayode also inaugurated a new campaign mode he nicknamed “stomach infrastructure,” which involved the doling out of massive amounts of cash to voters

Mr Fayose and NOT Mr Kayode. SH sef undecided
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B by buchichukwu69: 1:14am On Jan 30, 2016
So soon? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
OgbeifunErom:
Jonathan the ineffectual Buffoon

Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B by smsshola(m): 1:27am On Jan 30, 2016
But why Diamond bank be mentioned in all this frauds, did bank have anything to do with rogues. Could this be the reason why their instant transfer NIBBs is not working.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B by thaoriginator: 1:57am On Jan 30, 2016
when is y'all gonna close in on the ineffectual buffoon, or is it baboon? I woulda add "with his apes family.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B by justmenoni: 2:06am On Jan 30, 2016
U don't just joke with everything u know?

quote author=Bishops10 post=42447681]I just received alert which says
Your acct has been credited with #400m by Colonel Sambo Dasuki.
pls friends what does it mean? undecided[/quote]
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B by ba7man(m): 2:09am On Jan 30, 2016
aljharem:

rubbish
You will be jailed before Tinubu and Amaechi's election fundings are investigated........ that's for sure. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B by DipoDaniel: 2:14am On Jan 30, 2016
I think there is every reason to probe now that gari is more valuable than oil, think about that for a sec and you'll see why this generation is doomed, empty treasury so the poverty continues however it only takes one person to bring sanity to the system and we can build on it thereafter.
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B by gidjah(m): 2:16am On Jan 30, 2016
Sharing spree things,the beat goes on
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B by smsshola(m): 2:37am On Jan 30, 2016
Diamond bank again...Did the board of this bank has something to do wt rogues?
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B by SeanDada1(m): 3:20am On Jan 30, 2016
Bishops10:
I just received alert which says
Your acct has been credited with #400m by Colonel Sambo Dasuki.
pls friends what does it mean? undecided

It means BishopDasukiGate
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B by sokera: 3:59am On Jan 30, 2016
himkers:
Ok

Spirits of nairaland.

But wait o! Is it only pdp people that chopped and looted Nigeria money?
yes only PDP members chop our yam at the federal level ... Do you expect Dasuki to give Fashola or Osho baba from the loot money ? Use your wailing brain
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B by Yomboy4ever(m): 4:10am On Jan 30, 2016
Baba thief, pikin theif, family. Of thieves...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B by modath(f): 4:31am On Jan 30, 2016
debulle:
Why all this media Judgement,let they do the investigation very well and take the parties involve to court and the judiciary get to decide their faith.Let there be rule of law,

Isn't rule of law a fantastic bullcrap? smiley

Rule of Law, the safe haven all criminal elements & their sympathizers run to when the consequences of their actions & inaction begin to find them out.....

There is no media trial, media reports events, Koro & his forty thieves will have their days in court, no 2 ways about it, they can't evade justice..

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B by anonimi: 4:39am On Jan 30, 2016
samchem:
one thing I like about dis corruption saga and man hunts is dats after d sanitization our promising leaders will understand wat it really means to win d heart of d masses in d polls and not by bribing sequel to unavailability of funds to siphone

Did Abacha not also fight corruption?
Were "our promising leaders sanitized"
Maybe not, since Abacha was only playing to the gallery while looting us like crazy.
Buhari has learned very well from his mentor that was formerly his junior in the army. shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2733734_munch20150812080810_jpeg1d11e13a327d33cec402de71dc2a8eb7
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B by October1960: 4:43am On Jan 30, 2016
Many present and past Nigerian politicians, government officials and their children are in the US and UK flaunting stolen money and living large.

Meanwhile Nigerians back home are suffering under Boko Haram, poor public schools, average hospitals, very bad roads and many more evidence of lack of government spending on its people and country.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B by basty: 4:58am On Jan 30, 2016
aljharem:

rubbish

From CBN, thief, Ole. If you have nothing to say, just keep quiet.
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B by anonimi: 5:03am On Jan 30, 2016
aljharem:

rubbish

No need to ask.
We know already grin

eaglechild:
We can't complete Lagos light rail project

We obviously can't complete Lekki international phantom airport.

And you will be the biggest fool to think that we can complete Eko Atlantic.

Use your head people where do you think we are getting all the money we are using to sponsor Buhari undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2079192_fasholaa_jpegfc425dbc9482db4d2098e4dd5e8bee75

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/
Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B by lawrenzojacuzzi(m): 5:06am On Jan 30, 2016
Like I always coment, is not bad corruption is been fought, but not to the detriment of the economy. Our economy is collapsing and need urgent attention. Meanwhile, do you know the brains behind APC presidential campaign,one is from Rivers state and the othe from Lagos state. Why have EFCC not quaried them on our the funded the election?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B by arresa: 5:19am On Jan 30, 2016
Sylvan McNamara Limited?

what a scam name. These clowns just come up with any kind of scam sousing business name sha......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road / Photos: President Jonathan And Wife At Their Polling Unit In Bayelsa / 4 Soldiers Wounded As Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists From Borno. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.