Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Who's The Weaker Vessel Exactly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's The Weaker Vessel Exactly? (1245 Views)

Since She Discovered She's Older. Our Relationship Has Become Weaker. / Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger / Most Men Are Weak And Some Are Weaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's The Weaker Vessel Exactly? by toys2seven(m): 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
Oftentimes while growing up, the male kid gets baffled by the ‘preferential treatment’ concept. It does seem too complex and complicated to wrap your brain around as a kid and sometimes, you (as a male) might feel slighted, cheated or even irritated at the way adults seem to handle issues that arise between you and a girl. The straw that might break the camel’s back for you might be the simple explanation (especially when you didn’t ask for one) that “Don’t you know females are weaker vessels?”

Now, let me paint a picture: A friend was on a Friday queue at an ATM a week ago, earpiece plugged, taking one step after the other with a great deal of patience and hope. Around half an hour later, he was fourth in line. Suddenly, a lady stood beside him and only by the movement of her good looking lips did he realize she was saying something.

“Sorry?” He said as he unplugged his earpiece.

“Please sir, I’m really really in a hurry. My kid is waiting for me in the car it’s really hot and sunny. Can I stay in your front please?”

"Hian!... stay in my front?... I’ve been standing here for God knows how long and just when I’m the fourth person on the queue, you just emerge from nowhere and stare at me with your duck like face and sickle cell voice. Can I stay in your front?... No, you can stay in my pants. Get the hell outta my face” my friend replied………. In his mind though; cos he actually allowed the lady withdraw before him.
Now try to switch the genders and imagine the outcome of that scenario. Don’t make me laugh.

Continue reading: http://www.maturemindstalk.com/2016/01/whos-weaker-vessel-exactly.html

Re: Who's The Weaker Vessel Exactly? by chivic(m): 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
There is no argument or controversy on this,the bible says that women are the weaker vessels any contrary view is a lie.

2 Likes

Re: Who's The Weaker Vessel Exactly? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
Women are weaker vessels really bt they bask in d euphoria of weaker vessels nd deal with men.
Re: Who's The Weaker Vessel Exactly? by toys2seven(m): 11:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
chivic:
There is no argument or controversy on this,the bible says that women are the weaker vessels any contrary view is a lie.

Any small thing, bible. Shuo!
Re: Who's The Weaker Vessel Exactly? by toys2seven(m): 11:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
Maiconyoung:
Women are weaker vessels really bt they bask in d euphoria of weaker vessels nd deal with men.

You caught the drift. My point exactly.
Re: Who's The Weaker Vessel Exactly? by skywalker240(m): 11:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
in FACT'S, women ar weaker

in DEED'S,
PUNNA is the most POWERFUL TOOL on earth Toto get power ooo No play with that everlasting sore ooo e get powa diegrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who's The Weaker Vessel Exactly? by cruzita(f): 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
we use what we have to get what we want.
Re: Who's The Weaker Vessel Exactly? by kirchofff(m): 12:01am On Jan 30, 2016
skywalker240:
in FACT'S,
women ar weaker

in DEED'S,

PUNNA is the most POWERFUL TOOL on earth
Toto get power ooo
No play with that everlasting sore ooo e get powa diegrin
everlasting sore? Werey grin
Re: Who's The Weaker Vessel Exactly? by skywalker240(m): 6:57am On Jan 30, 2016
kirchofff:

grin grin
Re: Who's The Weaker Vessel Exactly? by skywalker240(m): 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
kirchofff:

grin sorry correction everlasting INJURY Fellow werey grin
Re: Who's The Weaker Vessel Exactly? by toys2seven(m): 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
cruzita:
we use what we have to get what we want.

That's the everlasting phrase. There is God in everything we are doing sha
Re: Who's The Weaker Vessel Exactly? by Adaeze003(f): 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
Abeg... who is struggling our weaker vessels post??

Lol...
Re: Who's The Weaker Vessel Exactly? by firstking01(m): 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
chivic:
this answers the question all...i tink it's in 1st timothy 2 vs 11 or so, cnt recall nw.
Re: Who's The Weaker Vessel Exactly? by toys2seven(m): 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
firstking01:
this answers the question all...i tink it's in 1st timothy 2 vs 11 or so, cnt recall nw.

Sunday school brethren. Come back when you remember.
Re: Who's The Weaker Vessel Exactly? by Strahovski1(m): 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hmmmm...

**Passing By**
Re: Who's The Weaker Vessel Exactly? by firstking01(m): 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
toys2seven:

lol, yeah menh, how u take know, i dnt joke with sunday school grin
toys2seven:

lol, yeah menh, how u take know, i dnt joke with sunday school
Re: Who's The Weaker Vessel Exactly? by frakdon(m): 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
skywalker240:
in FACT'S,
women ar weaker

in DEED'S,

Toto get power ooo
hmmm! Its not just about the toto, the woman as a whole being, though the weaker vessel, but powerfully made..

1 Like

Re: Who's The Weaker Vessel Exactly? by skywalker240(m): 6:03am On Jan 31, 2016
frakdon:
hmmm! Its not just about the toto, the woman as a whole being, though the weaker vessel, but powerfully made..

true talk sha

But PuNNa still contribute
Re: Who's The Weaker Vessel Exactly? by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 31, 2016
This is one of the confirmed reasons by psychologists why men don't live long like women. Everything seem to pay them in this world.
Re: Who's The Weaker Vessel Exactly? by jonaifame22(m): 6:43am On Jan 31, 2016
Many times I womder if truly women are the weaker vessels, this reminds me of a time in my 200l in school when during an exam we called on a friend who happens to be a guy to help us wth some answers make e no be like sey person submit blank sheet, chai dis guy no answer us o, buh e come get one gal wey call am as him hear the gal voice like dis, him no even send the invigilators for hall na so him begin dey call the answer for the gal, till dem catch the two of them, meanwhile guys dey for background wey need answers seriously, mtcheew!
Re: Who's The Weaker Vessel Exactly? by chibuike65: 6:48am On Jan 31, 2016
babes na them weak pass wish one day man go carry belle to show them how strong we are just one push the baby will be out even though na tree plat yea just one push Ndi Nna Papa una DoooO
Re: Who's The Weaker Vessel Exactly? by Poseidon000: 6:54am On Jan 31, 2016
skywalker240:
in FACT'S,
women ar weaker

in DEED'S,

Toto get power ooo
[size=13pt]
I totally disagree on women being the most powerful.
Your assertion is only valid when you have no self control and self-esteem as a man.

I can not be manipulated by a woman, even my mama who is my soul-mate don't have that leverage.
[/size]
Re: Who's The Weaker Vessel Exactly? by skywalker240(m): 8:27am On Jan 31, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
I totally disagree on women being the most powerful.
Your assertion is only valid when you have no self control and self-esteem as a man.

I can not be manipulated by a woman, even my mama who is my soul-mate don't have that leverage.
[/size]

Dude read my post properly undecided

I didnt said women are stronger

I only said Punna is the most powerful TOOL!
Dont misinterprint me
Re: Who's The Weaker Vessel Exactly? by skywalker240(m): 8:31am On Jan 31, 2016
frakdon:

Hahahahaha y the puna is powerfully made
Re: Who's The Weaker Vessel Exactly? by skywalker240(m): 8:33am On Jan 31, 2016
jonaifame22:
Many times I womder if truly women are the weaker vessels, this reminds me of a time in my 200l in school when during an exam we called on a friend who happens to be a guy to help us wth some answers make e no be like sey person submit blank sheet, chai dis guy no answer us o, buh e come get one gal wey call am as him hear the gal voice like dis, him no even send the invigilators for hall na so him begin dey call the answer for the gal, till dem catch the two of them, meanwhile guys dey for background wey need answers seriously, mtcheew!

Hahahahahaha

The power of puna @ work
Re: Who's The Weaker Vessel Exactly? by jonaifame22(m): 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
skywalker240:

Hahahahahaha
The power of puna @ work
you can say that again!
Re: Who's The Weaker Vessel Exactly? by AVRecruit: 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
Re: Who's The Weaker Vessel Exactly? by tpiar: 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
toys2seven:

My kid is waiting for me in the car it’s really hot and sunny.

Lord have mercy.
Re: Who's The Weaker Vessel Exactly? by ogaJona(m): 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
women are the weaker vessels, but wat they have on between their legs are mightier than a league of army.

1 Like

Re: Who's The Weaker Vessel Exactly? by Adasun(m): 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
toys2seven:

Any small thing, bible. Shuo!
what is bad in da

Look everything is complete in the bible
Re: Who's The Weaker Vessel Exactly? by toys2seven(m): 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
jonaifame22:

That is over-serious. Lmao!

(1) (Reply)

Join This Association Now!!! / Nairalanders, Who Won This Race, A Or B? / Gay Singer Koyo Bala Has Died Of Anal Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.