Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,476 members, 7,954,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:55 AM

Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men (7386 Views)

Reason Most Men Shame Women. / Reason Most Women Are Not Sexually Satisfied / Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men by Fourwinds: 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
kennz:
Fact is most women climax during romance and caressing than during penetration
no wonder girls prefer romance than penetration...

again., most women are selfish because they keep these problems to themselves and refuses to tell their husband...

y are women too shy to talk
Re: Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men by delishpot: 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
Fourwinds:
no wonder girls prefer romance than penetration...

again., most women are selfish because they keep these problems to themselves and refuses to tell their husband...

y are women too shy to talk

Because sonetimes society make women believe that sex is meant to please the husband. Look at topics on marriage you only find women been adviced to accept their men just as they are. You hardly see any that encourage women to expect and seek sexual pleasure and satisfaction from their HUSBANDS rather women are taught to give their all sexually to keep their men. Even men believe that marrying virgin will eliminate the chances of their wives seeking better sexual satisfaction and accepting their HUSBANDS sexual activity as is without wanting more. Men in general want to believe they are good in bed and feel bad should their wives believe otherwise.
Women who show dissatisfaction are believed to be promiscuous and will easily go astray because the man can't satisfy her. So many women hide their feelings to keep their HUSBANDS from looking at them with corner eye.

2 Likes

Re: Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men by Fourwinds: 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
delishpot:

Because sonetimes society make women believe that sex is meant to please the husband. Look at topics on marriage you only find women been adviced to accept their men just as they are. You hardly see any that encourage women to expect and seek sexual pleasure and satisfaction from their HUSBANDS rather women are taught to give their all sexually to keep their men. Even men believe that marrying virgin will eliminate the chances of their wives seeking better sexual satisfaction and accepting their HUSBANDS sexual activity as is without wanting more. Men in general want to believe they are good in bed and feel bad should their wives believe otherwise.
Women who show dissatisfaction are believed to be promiscuous and will easily go astray because the man can't satisfy her. So many women hide their feelings to keep their HUSBANDS from looking at them with corner eye.
good explanation...
now., while dey were dating what did they discuss. . so a number of ladies don't know these is one of d things to discuss... a lot of people leave important things during courtship and devote so much energy on trivial things

1 Like

Re: Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men by macino1(m): 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
delishpot:

Well said. Seriously a lot of issues needs to be addressed psychologically in many marriages.

2 Likes

Re: Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men by Smartguy001(m): 11:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
So dey r expecting us to last 1hour...we no go go work n provide 4 d family abi... cheesy "everytime we no last"*2 we be horse abeg gi.... grin
Re: Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men by shindarayo(f): 8:51am On Feb 01, 2016
Not havving an orgasm during should love making is not mainly s men fault,ladies too need to gear up and.spice up dir sex life..truth be told what most guys are after during sex is to hump hump and orgasm wt no feelings fir what d lady wanrs,but u as a girl u can control d rhythm of d whole process.am talking from experience cos during my intimate moment wt my man,I call d shots,if I don't hv an orgasm u cant,or be ready for a second round..dis I.do.by making sure I get in.d.mood wt lots of pre-intimacy,wch include,kissing,sucking,fingering,biting,tickling,whatever form.it takes wink,dis sets my mood and weneva huby isnt doingg wat I want I direct him wt body language,so 80%of d time I hv an orgasm b4he does,cos am able to communicate wat I want wt him and not just lie like a log of wood and expect him to do magic..giving him a cowgirl style has always done the trick tooo.sex is good,its heavenly,its divine,only wen u hv an orgasm so y miss it cis of shyness.NO WAY.

1 Like

Re: Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men by macino1(m): 10:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
Strahovski1:
Passing by...

Sex sex sex... it never gets old.

Yea, because it is becoming an issue that causes divorce instead of unifying, spicing and bonding spouse/relationship/marriage.
Re: Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men by macino1(m): 1:01am On Feb 06, 2016
Smartguy001:
So dey r expecting us to last 1hour...we no go go work n provide 4 d family abi... cheesy "everytime we no last"*2 we be horse abeg gi.... grin

Not really though, but reasonable time to equally make her feel the pleasure in love making. For some guys, just fun play and they are done. While, many others struggle to stroke less than 5 times, and they are already at the bus stop. Meanwhile, Research shows that it takes many women about 15 minutes to get there.
Re: Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men by Smartguy001(m): 3:18am On Feb 06, 2016
macino1:

Not really though, but reasonable time to equally make her feel the pleasure in love making. For some guys, just fun play and they are done. While, many others struggle to stroke less than 5 times, and they are already at the bus stop. Meanwhile, Research shows that it takes many women about 15 minutes to get there.

So I go dey der 4 15mins, so u want make I late for work abi make oga sack me....u try angryangrywell well
Re: Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men by yompy(m): 5:43am On Feb 06, 2016
IN ADDITION TO D SENSIBLE COMMENTS ABOVE, we alwaysdiscourage many premarital sex partners b4 marriage as it will always lead to unsatisfaction

1 Like

Re: Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men by macino1(m): 1:07am On Feb 07, 2016
Smartguy001:

So I go dey der 4 15mins, so u want make I late for work abi make oga sack me....u try angryangrywell well

But that one na work already now. What if madam sack you too if you commot? LoL

1 Like

Re: Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men by macino1(m): 10:59am On Mar 12, 2016
yompy:
IN ADDITION TO D SENSIBLE COMMENTS ABOVE, we alwaysdiscourage many premarital sex partners b4 marriage as it will always lead to unsatisfaction
I agree with you. But that doesn't mean the man shouldn't improve in his sexual life. Because we all have different body system. That a lady didn't engage in premarital sex doesn't mean she shouldn't have sexually active body system. She may just be suduing it while she was unmarried, you don't expect that to continue after marriage especially when she has started making love.

1 Like

Re: Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men by MPESA(m): 9:08pm On May 27, 2018
cruzita:
some men are just selfish ,they jump in and jump out immediately they release not caring if the woman has orgasmed .BUNCH OF LAZY FELLOWS
#truthbetold#fact#talking from experience right grin
Re: Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men by Sierusvirus(m): 7:13am On May 28, 2018
shegxi:
I think women needs to take dere destiny in dere own hands by rili voicing out wat they want and enjoy during d act. men are nt holyspirit dat know all things.
it is a mutual thing, d enjoyment and burden thereof shldn't be one-sided.
Simple truth.
Presenting they don't like sex not knowing they want and like it more than a man and still wants to act holy.
That is why high percentage of women cheats.
It's just them saying the word " women like sex, makes us climax "

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ If Your Sister Brings Home This Man Is Husband To Be, Will U Endorse The Marriag / Nairaland Men Are So Jealous Of This Beautiful Woman (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.