Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) (55204 Views)

My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) / Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) / Man Paraded Unclad For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by stainlex(m): 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
There are holes in the defense they put up. Smh
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by AyamConfidence(m): 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
Let me give my opinion...those boys raped that girl but the girl has been givimg them before and so when she might be refusing they might thinks say na play only to be accused of rape...where are the pictures of the cloth and also the 1k before i believe either of them...BTW 16 and 17 year olds dont go to jail...they will just get juve if convicted...does Naija have juve sef...i don tire jare....i'm outta here

1 Like

Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by baywatch84(m): 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
ihatebuhari:
I hate men
really? You are missing

1 Like

Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by jericco1(m): 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
I don't even believe them at all

1 Like

Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by Chiefia(m): 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
U hate virtually every being... I doubt if u love yor own self...!
ihatebuhari:
I hate men

1 Like

Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hung jury unless statutory rape was proven due to age.
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by passionate88: 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
She readily gives to anybody who asks for it.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
AyamConfidence:
Let me give my opinion...those boys raped that girl but the girl has been givimg them before and so when she might be refusing they might thinks say na play only to be accused of rape...where are the pictures of the cloth and also the 1k before i believe either of them...BTW 16 and 17 year olds dont go to jail...they will just get juve if convicted...does Naija have juve sef...i don tire jare....i'm outta here

They do, based on the crime commited. Children are routinely tried and sentenced as an adult.

1 Like

Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by 3kay945(m): 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
sauceny:
[size=25pt]At 14 she is a cheerful giver[/size]

You made me laugh...

While growing up, a friend of mine younger brother's pals enjoy the habit of taking turn sleeping with young girls. Surprisingly, no one shout rape then.
I detest the habit. And didnt wholeheartedly trust this girl story.
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by oodua1stson: 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
benedictac:
Perverts everywhere
what makes them perverts? Having sex with a lying aarse b1tch?

If they were lying her father would never let him go like that

1 Like

Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by AyamConfidence(m): 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
EgunMogaji:

They do, based on the crime commited. Children are routinely tried and sentenced as an adult.
alright sir...please forgive my ignorance
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
I weep for black men cry cry cry

Girls better wise up and strap the fvck up ( get yourself a gun). I wish she came back and straight gang rape them all with a broom. Where are these fvckin witches when you need them. grin

Francizy why you bring me here undecided I never even read op because.... What's the point. Wrong is wrong is wrong and never right so why should I bother with details.

2 Likes

Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by reyscrub(m): 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
ritababe:
God will surely rape their destiny

God doesn't rape because rape is devilish act.

Instead say God shall denied them their good benefit.

OK?
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by franklingud(m): 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
There is one nigerian song that goes like this...

"don't be shy, everybody knows u like sex, oh she's a brainy divaaa! Don't trip, we all heard about ur sex-capades, oh she's a brainy divaaa"

BTW I don't really which one of them are saying the truth so...

I wan take my siesta abeg.
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
AyamConfidence:
alright sir...please forgive my ignorance

Not a problem Sir, we're all learning.
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by 3kay945(m): 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
rman:
I still don't understand how as a man I will get sexualy aroused to sleep with a lady another man just pulled out his kini from.

I also do not understand the urge and desire to sleep with someone (rape) a partner not in agreement to sex.

I cannot even sleep with a girl frowning her face.

Maybe I am wired.

I would have said the girl lied but for two other mofos to claim they asked for their own and she agreed. Unless, she has been drugged, no sane lady agrees to that.

Lastly, she is 14yrs old. Common guys!

They should all be shot! These ones would not grow up to be law abiding adults. Future armed robbers and political thugs.

Seems you're inexperienced in situation of things around other vicinity different from yours!.
Such young girls plenty around. Most especially from poor homes.
YES, they allow guys take turns on them.
Quote me for more lecture, will be glad to give.
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by Cutehector(m): 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
E go end for 50k bail nothin else
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by nikz(f): 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
How can a 14yr old girl sleep with 4 boys older than her? And the idiots say it was a consensual act. Are they mad?

1 Like

Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
Goldmaxx:
Gals accusing innocent guys of rape since 18bc.........dis hoes aint loyal.....

By their speech,you shall know them,may what you wish this very girl,come to you 100 folds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by rman: 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
3kay945:

Seems you're inexperienced in situation of things around other vicinity different from yours!.
Such young girls plenty around. Most especially from poor homes.
YES, they allow guys take turns on them.
Quote me for more lecture, will be glad to give.

I don't need your lectures. You are an animal if u put your prick inside a girl your friend just poured his semen in.

If they are plenty in your immoral people filled neighbourhood, why don't each of the boys get one?

I am sure u are a teenager. If u were properly raised, u will read your posts again and realised u are a disappointment to your mother

6 Likes

Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
these ones go tey for prison.
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
ihatebuhari:
I hate men
ur dad and ur male relatives all included. So no problem.
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by shizzy7(f): 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
sauceny:
[size=25pt]At 14 she is a cheerful giver[/size]
She did not give them, they took it

BY FORCE..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by Bigtoto(f): 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
This girl's video that went viral ? Her face is familiar in the video. A girl with red weave on hair, she just dey receive prick for room wey small boys been dey enter anyhow. It looked like they were charging their phones and gisting, the girl dey hold her red pant for left hand as she dey collect.
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by AlPeter: 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
ihatebuhari:
I hate men
of course you do, you hate everything
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by lexxyrule(m): 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
Goldmaxx:
Gals accusing innocent guys of rape since 18bc.........dis hoes aint loyal.....

Walahi
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by Nairadays: 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
The world is fast degrading in morality.
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by francizy(m): 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nubian113:
I weep for black men cry cry cry

Girls better wise up and strap the fvck up ( get yourself a gun). I wish she came back and straight gang rape them all with a broom. Where are these fvckin witches when you need them. grin

Francizy why you bring me here undecided I never even read op because.... What's the point. Wrong is wrong is wrong and never right so why should I bother with details.

It's saddening hun.. To think of the fact that some pedophilic rapîsts on here are supporting the he-goats makes it more heartbreaking... sad

3 Likes

Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by KingTom(m): 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
francizy:

It's saddening hun.. To think of the fact that some pedophilic rapîsts on here are supporting the he-goats makes it more heartbreaking... sad
blame GEJ and PMB cry
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by segzyndpep(m): 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
Pls u all should remember she isn't a virgin...definitely she has been having sex and possible she might be cheap...u can't trust all d small girls...d guys r wrong also..for me I dnt believe the girl
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
francizy:

Baby that's why I weep cry cry cry don't bring me back because my heart can't take the stress cry

Come around for a cuppa when you're free wink
Re: How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) by Hamatrony(m): 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
ihatebuhari:
I hate men

Really!!! undecided So not Buhari alone?

Meanwhile!, dos guyz ar innocent, d girl in qustn is d public toilet whr any guy cn just go in n relv demsefz grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Housewife’s Second Boyfriend Dies Mysteriously (pic) / Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) / 4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.